Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Anyone that have killed a person or another citizen should be punished, and the punishment must be death.
    I don't care if hes a support of Moris or not, but +40 million people were at tahir square?!! Bitch please the Square barely fits 400k people MAX if we calculate that every 1 feet fits 4 persons.
    So the next time you elect a president (which I doubt its gonna happen ever again)
    Protesters can march out and riot until they make him leave? even if they were a majority?! and even if he was in rule for less than a year?

I keep wondering how Mubarak managed to keep all of that people closing their mouth up and eating shit without complaining or anything?! and now when ever some one face a problem he blame the government and the president.
    You still didn't respond to my quote as always , and about the tahrir square , lmao you made me laugh , since you're not in Egypt , you never went there , so please don't talk and It was too much in Tahrir ONLY , but In all of Egypt cities was about 40 million + , also tahrir square is the biggest square and the largest square in Egypt and almost bigger than your country , so please don't cry too much and you're talking about mursi only but wearing the mask of the "justice" yo yo ....

Now you're replacing A with B , Protesters never did anything bad - "Protesting" only , and here is another one for us not Mursi Supporters .....

Yeah , you said that by yourself
    people closing their mouth up and eating shit without complaining or anything?!
    We also didn't eat a shit and complained about Mursi and that he is an terrorist as an president and he is in a terrorist group called brotherhood , why the fuck should we eat shit and close our mouth?
    And yeah I would do it thousand times If my president will make my country badder .

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You are just a retard basically, saying that everyone in the muslim brotherhood is a terrorist, I don't know where you got that idea from but your just a retard.

There is something called "Google Earth" if you don't know it, it allows you to measure the area and the size of any shape anywhere in the world.
    therefore knowing that the area is 50,000 Square meters. now lets assume that every one meter square fits 4 grown men,
    and the final result will be 50,000 X 4 = 200,000

The media always make the number bigger but you can never lie because there is something called logic which is obviously you don't have.
    Brother, once again, if you think the army with you, you are so much mistaken.
    The Syrian army for an example have divided to a supporter for their leader and some others defected, which is gonna happen to the Egyptian army if the betrayer Sisy doesn't settle down and get back to his sense.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm getting the feeling that people in the middle east should learn to protest better and now always have it turn into a riot.
    The FIFA World Cup is once every four years, but in Egypt there is a revolution every 2 years.
    People got used to riot and protest in Egypt now, because in Mubarak last few weeks they used to protest daily and now its a habit for them that they can't get rid of it.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    You are just a retard basically, saying that everyone in the muslim brotherhood is a terrorist, I don't know where you got that idea from but your just a retard.
    Basically , you're the retard because I didn't say all of them . retard

There is something called "Google Earth" if you don't know it
    Because you don't know , Tahrir square and Kobry Kasr el neel , lol can't say it in English because I'm not a teacher , but anyways ... they're both too much to let you know .... and It isn't only tahrir square , It is beside it also , but we call it Tahrir Square as general .... idiot.

Brother, once again, if you think the army with you, you are so much mistaken.
    The Syrian army for an example have divided to a supporter for their leader and some others defected, which is gonna happen to the Egyptian army if the betrayer Sisy doesn't settle down and get back to his sense.
    You're not Egyptian to say he is a betrayer or not , you made me mad now ... go kick israeli shit in your country and kick hamas then come back to talk about us.

Bitch please , watch the videos of 30 june and you will say how many people , you think All the cities of Egypt cannot make 40 mil + people to protest ? fucking retarded then.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

The FIFA World Cup is once every four years, but in Egypt there is a revolution every 2 years.
    People got used to riot and protest in Egypt now, because in Mubarak last few weeks they used to protest daily and now its a habit for them that they can't get rid of it.
    Not your business , our country and we can make the revolution the World Cup of Egypt ... still not your business , Palestinian on my head and I respect you , but saying any shit about my country is a limit.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hamas is Palestine, and Morsi cared about us, He used to call a guy called Raeed Salah (I knew him personally) and ask him about the Aqsa and everything daily, but now we don't know your next president.
    And yes I don't believe the +33 million bullshit your talking about, your media took a video for a helicopter cam recording some protesters that support Morsi and turn it into Anti-morsi protest.
    so anything your media say is bunch of crap.
    Egypt is my second homeland, I really love the people of Egypt but I am really pissed duo to the fact that after you guys elected a real president for the very first time you throw him out because he didn't fix up your country?! why don't you get it? Mubarak people is still in Egypt and Mubarak fucked up the country for 30 years no way you can fix it overnight!
    Lets say your dish washer is not working, and you call someone to fix it, ok? then you start yelling above his head and saying "comon fix it, im in a hurry!!"
    while hes doing his best, and you keep screaming, you think he can focus and get the job done?! no ! the same shit happened with morsi.
    Since day one they started to protest against him?!

Basically, Democracy will never ever work in Egypt as far as I can see... either you get ruled by the military and the fire arm or by a dictator.

And about the Kobry,

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    I won't be replying to an idiot.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Howcome View Post
    I won't be replying to an idiot.
    Because you got nothing to say!

"واذا خاطبهم الجاهلون قالوا سلاما"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hamas is Palestine
    :/

That is really sad.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

:/

That is really sad.
    I know it is for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I know it is for you.
    No, that a terrorist organization is what you reference for palestine.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

No, that a terrorist organization is what you reference for palestine.
    Everyone is terrorist but USA ! FTW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Everyone is terrorist but USA ! FTW
    ?_?

You do know Hamas shoot rockets at civilians without even having a "target" right?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

?_?

You do know Hamas shoot rockets at civilians without even having a "target" right?
    Same shit goes with the IDF, still they are not on the heroes list.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Same shit goes with the IDF, still they are not on the heroes list.
    Yet you label terrorist with palestine......just digging yourself a deeper hole man.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Yet you label terrorist with palestine......just digging yourself a deeper hole man.
    Dude do I look like I care about anything USA think about?
    Terrorist list is just crap and bullshit, we both know that the USA care less about any other citizens than their own.
    What is taken by force will be taken back by force too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dude do I look like I care about anything USA think about?
    Terrorist list is just crap and bullshit, we both know that the USA care less about any other citizens than their own.
    What is taken by force will be taken back by force too.
    Why do you even bother posting, you only further the stereotypes people have of you.l

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast