Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    You gave Mubarak 10 years to fix his mistake but you didn't give Morsi more than 1 year to fix Mubaraks mistakes.
    Because we didn't know ? and Morsi wasn't about to fix "Mubarak" mistakes , he was making more problems , please learn the difference if he was fixing it then it was no problem and you don't even know what was Mubarak's mistakes nor Morsi.

I thought supporting an alley to fight a common enemy isn't a crime, I mean Gaza strip got no other way to get solar and other products but from Egypt!
    Actually , there is something called limits in the country , they can go from the borderline , not "stealing" from us ... we always support Palestine.

Morsi ordered to kill the protesters? where is your evidence? and did anyone get killed? and why only the people that support Morsi and the Islamic rule always have to die? and not the people on the other side ?
    No one died because he ordered the army , police to kill 'em but both refused that and they are "Sisi" and "Mohammed Ibrahim".

Islamic rule ? I never saw Islam teaching us to kill , steal , kill steal , president say kill , some ******s call themselves religious and they say kill , do you mean there was no Islamic rule? Why Morsi didn't disallow the Beer ? Cool story bro.

Islamic rule supporters die ? I'm Islamic rule supporter and I didn't die and I went to Tahrir , now I think you're going to tell me that I'm atheist , that's what they're saying.

The Ikhwan seem to have enough firearms and guns to conquer a whole country -.-
    El-Shawrawy wasn't seeking anything related to the politics and thats why he didn't agree with the vision of the Ikhwan. get your facts real.
    and being supportive to the elected president Muhamad Morsi doesn't mean I am an Ikhwan.
    That's you misunderstanding , you're "supporting Ikhwan" not "Ikhwan" , El-Sharawy left it because that was the truth even there is an video in internet that proves that , even If El-Sharawy didn't say that ... El-Azhar says that they're backstabbers (Ikhwan) then Ikhwan came and said about Azhar : the Azhar is atheist ....

And wait by the way , why the leaders of Ikhwan was scared and they hided today from the Police ? because they know that they're liars .

I mentioned his plans, and he accomplished some and the only one I remember is the Wheat project.
    You believe the "words" and you don't believe us the people who live in the country? seems legit. And wait what was his projects?

he didn't expect to have a lot of enemies to prevent him and hold him back from finishing his 100day plan.
    Then he shouldn't say that. If he cannot finish his plans then he don't know how to be a president .

nd even if it happened no one would leave Palestine to live in a hot desert with no electricity and water, unless if there is a war going on.
    Why you think that we're enemies in religion , humanity , Arab ? I support Palestine all the way but "stealing" "from" "my" "country" "is" "before" "every" "thing", we die you live he live we die.

They didn't kill 2300 citizen in 7 hours as a start.
    Al-Jazeera : 2300 from Ikwhan and protesters died , that's what I said ... Jazeera = Qatar ........... FUCKING GET IT , 2300 people didn't die , all the supporters / non - supporters to Morsi recorded everything ... lies every where.

And by the way Hamas is following Ikwhan which is Hamas = Ikwhan , Ikhwan killed 115000 Egyptian.

So maybe the next Egyptian president will last 7 months in rule and the one after him will last 2 months and the one after him will last couple weeks, then its going to be a daily president for ever? I am really sorry to say this, but its the truth; the Egyptians need a president that is tough and badass just like Mubarak, if anyone go against him just throw his ass in jail or kill him.
    OUR COUNTRY !! WE MAKE IT AS WE WANT! WE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT "COUNTRY" AND "ARMY" MEANS BECAUSE YOU ARE OCCUPIED.

If the president is going to be badass like Morsi and Mubarak then we're going to make him last about 1 second , I don't care about the president I don't care about the people who are not in Egypt Ideas I don't care about going to Tahrir to make the president leave I don't care about anything , I care about the country "EGYPT" and I do anything even If It was a football match every 3 hours new president.

I rarely watch Al-Jazeera but I am always up to date with the social networks and some other independent media organisations and people live streaming from inside the arenas and the marches.
    Watching Jazeera = Watching Ikhwan , Watching Ikhwan = Watching Jazeera ... so ....

About the last videos etc ... do you even know what is Rab'aa ? I'm sure you never seen it in real .... The first video isn't even in Rab'aa and easy thing :
    1-Kill Ikhwan.
    2-Ikhwan kill me.
    3-Record when Ikhwan killing me which means that Ikhwan the first who killed me.

Do you know what I mean?
    The guy maybe done something wrong and It isn't even in Rab'aa , then they hold them and then they go , and I'm not even sure if this was old not even in year 2013 nor 2012 so recording a previous crime won't prove that this is in 2013.....

The third one , do you even know that Ikhwan kills the others in Rab'aa to make the Army the reason? I have just seen this too many times , they try to make everything in the army and this didn't prove anything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

Matroix73 (08-15-2013)

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I can tell that your deep into believing that Ikhwan is a cancer in your country, while your CC boy is loyal and faithful to the country since hes all supported by Israel, And check this out; Only 4 countries welcomed the "Coupe" or the fall of Dr.Morsi, Israel , Emirates, and Saudi Arabia among those.

So I won't discuss any further than that.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well Ikhwan are Cancer Using Islam as Shield and its not a coupe u Dumb ass and Why u hate Israel that much ?
    I can tell that your deep into believing that Ikhwan is a cancer in your country, while your CC boy is loyal and faithful to the country since hes all supported by Israel, And check this out; Only 4 countries welcomed the "Coupe" or the fall of Dr.Morsi, Israel , Emirates, and Saudi Arabia among those.

'

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to online game For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-15-2013),Matroix73 (08-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Dumbass , don't you know that Ikhwan , Hamas is supported by USA to just make Israel scared so Israel will be in need of U.S.A? don't you know that the big country USA support Ikhwan ? Israel don't want the terrorism in their country or as general Palestine's country.

From when Qatar loves us and Al-Jazeera is only opened for Egypt without ads = no money ? who supports them with $$ , why Al-Jazeera didn't make a channel for Syria ? why Tawkol - Karman Is only talking about Egypt and Not talking about her country and Syria ? Tawkol-Karman is an user in Ikhwan to your information , U.S.A destroys Yemen and kills people while Tawkol is saying about them and I quote "The brothers in U.S.A Administration" ?? Do you support burning Mosque and Churches ? Ikhwan did that .

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by online game View Post
    well Ikhwan are Cancer Using Islam as Shield and its not a coupe u Dumb ass and Why u hate Israel that much ?
    While Empire is denying the fact that they're not Muslims , RedSpot is denying the fact that the people went to Tahrir and All cities to say to Morsi : Fuck you , then the army did what the people wanted , I don't know who the fuck is an president when he says : We must save the lives of the hijackers and the kidnapped who are Hamas the hijackers and the army soldiers who is kidnapped. Why the fuck we want it to be a war against Islam when Morsi didn't even disallow beer which is disallowed in Islam , take as an shitty example of Empire saying that Saudi Arabia didn't ban the slavery except in 1961 , but Islam did , Morsi didn't ban beers but Islam did.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

Matroix73 (08-15-2013)

Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    dude you're wasting your time, forget the fucking bitch morsi and his clan the assholes
    its their end...

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by online game View Post
    Name me one orginisation that was seeking Islam as their principles and everyone didn't accuse them of using Islam as a shield.

Nowadays, you see a guy with a beard doing good and donating or anything, the society call him a religion salesman! in a manner of speaking.
    Basically anyone trying to live by Islam rules they call him a lier and just doing it for money or fame or what ever.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Name me one orginisation that was seeking Islam as their principles and everyone didn't accuse them of using Islam as a shield.

Nowadays, you see a guy with a beard doing good and donating or anything, the society call him a religion salesman! in a manner of speaking.
    Basically anyone trying to live by Islam rules they call him a lier and just doing it for money or fame or what ever.
    Fuck Idiots , you don't even live in Egypt to know how bad they're ... do you see that no solar and you have solar is fair ? steeling in the name of Islam , I never seen they live by Islam rules , from what I know rules are rules , If Islam disallowed beers and the man who live with Islam rules didn't disallow it , then he is not living with Islam rules, If Islam disallowed stealing and the president is stealing , then he is not living with Islam rules.

Com'on this conversation this useless since you don't live in Egypt so you don't see anything except from the Al-Mighty Jazeera from Qatar and the Al-Mighty stupid rules and the Al-Mighty Ikhwan.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Fuck Idiots , you don't even live in Egypt to know how bad they're ... do you see that no solar and you have solar is fair ? steeling in the name of Islam , I never seen they live by Islam rules , from what I know rules are rules , If Islam disallowed beers and the man who live with Islam rules didn't disallow it , then he is not living with Islam rules, If Islam disallowed stealing and the president is stealing , then he is not living with Islam rules.

Com'on this conversation this useless since you don't live in Egypt so you don't see anything except from the Al-Mighty Jazeera from Qatar and the Al-Mighty stupid rules and the Al-Mighty Ikhwan.
    Again, do you know that Egypt is pumping gas to Israel 24/7 for almost free?!
    And what do you have against Hamas? Hamas is your neighbor and our religion teaches us to take care of our neighbor especially when they are helpless and unable to do anything, Gaza is sieged and the only way out is Egypt and the sea!

Beer?! is that what you care about? Why didn't the current president ban beer? probably because he can't do it just by saying so!
    its a country!! big one! is it hard to understand?!!! BUILDING IS WAY HARDER THAN DEMOLISHING! FFS

Israel did a drone airstrike on Sanai few days ago by the approval of the Egyptian army ofcourse, explain that. Did that even happen when Morsi was in rule?
    The last war on Gaza, and for once Egypt took action and Morsi threatened the Israelies and they did shit their pants and stopped the attack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Again, do you know that Egypt is pumping gas to Israel 24/7 for almost free?!
    So that makes you against the army for a previous reason from a previous president ? Ignorant theory.
    And then why didn't Mohammed Morsi stop it?

And what do you have against Hamas? Hamas is your neighbor and our religion teaches us to take care of our neighbor especially when they are helpless and unable to do anything, Gaza is sieged and the only way out is Egypt and the sea!
    Almost 6 months ago , I was loving Hamas , but now I know their true faces , I hate 'em , but this has nothing to do with Palestinians .
    Palestinians our neighbors but Hamas is our enemy , when Hamas killed our army people in Ramadan while they're eating , I fucking hate them and the best scholar in them I will insult him.

Actually I welcome for you and every "Palestinians" but not through the tunnels , and I love Palestinians , this country is my second country.

Beer?! is that what you care about? Why didn't the current president ban beer? probably because he can't do it just by saying so!
    its a country!! big one! is it hard to understand?!!! BUILDING IS WAY HARDER THAN DEMOLISHING! FFS
    I'm just talking to you by your own theories so you're saying A and I'm talking the same way as A , you're saying they like ruling with Islam , they don't.

Israel did a drone airstrike on Sanai few days ago by the approval of the Egyptian army ofcourse, explain that. Did that even happen when Morsi was in rule?
    See ? Ikhwan and Jazeera news are pigs , The speaker with the name of the Egyptian Army , Israeli Army disapproved that , the Egyptian Army who did this drone strike against the terrorists in sinai and the people of sinai can approve that and wait don't you know that this fake news was by Israel's Channels which I don't remember its names , and I think you know their names , didn't they go to Rab'a ? seems legit.

The last war on Gaza, and for once Egypt took action and Morsi threatened the Israelies and they did shit their pants and stopped the attack.
    Because It wasn't even useful for Gaza? and It wasn't by Morsi btw.

And once again , the one who kill my army soldiers in Ramadan when they're eating and they killed 'em when the food is in their mouth I won't like him but I will fucking hate him for my last time in the life.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Almost 6 months ago , I was loving Hamas , but now I know their true faces , I hate 'em , but this has nothing to do with Palestinians .
    Palestinians our neighbors but Hamas is our enemy , when Hamas killed our army people in Ramadan while they're eating , I fucking hate them and the best scholar in them I will insult him.

Actually I welcome for you and every "Palestinians" but not through the tunnels , and I love Palestinians , this country is my second country.
    It just doesn't make sense! for Hamas to attack Egyptian troops! Egypt did open the borders few days before that happen and Hamas had no reason to do any harm to any Egyptian soldiers at that time or any other time, when are you going to understand that Israel did it?
    You should stop watching your media,

I'm just talking to you by your own theories so you're saying A and I'm talking the same way as A , you're saying they like ruling with Islam , they don't.
    Have you read the constitution draft? Most of the terms of the draft end up with; " what doesn't conflict

See ? Ikhwan and Jazeera news are pigs , The speaker with the name of the Egyptian Army , Israeli Army disapproved that , the Egyptian Army who did this drone strike against the terrorists in sinai and the people of sinai can approve that and wait don't you know that this fake news was by Israel's Channels which I don't remember its names , and I think you know their names , didn't they go to Rab'a ? seems legit.
    The Egyptian army denied the rumors about the airstrike and Israel had no comment about it, do you think Israel won't comment if they didn't do it?
    And as far as I know, when ever an airstrike take place, the Jet or the drone that dropped the bombs have a recording camera on it that record every event, if thats true so comon... let the Egyptian forces publish the video and prove it.
    I mean they killed Egyptian "terrorists" afterall right?

And once again , the one who kill my army soldiers in Ramadan when they're eating and they killed 'em when the food is in their mouth I won't like him but I will fucking hate him for my last time in the life.
    And you call others brain-washed and asking them to stop watching media.
    your media is just the exact media that the Syrian regime have, Akasha fanboys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    It just doesn't make sense! for Hamas to attack Egyptian troops! Egypt did open the borders few days before that happen and Hamas had no reason to do any harm to any Egyptian soldiers at that time or any other time, when are you going to understand that Israel did it?
    No , I swear it was Hamas and It was proven because there was some people heard it and seen 'em and also some things proves that, and that's the highest point why I hate Hamas as I hate Israel.

The Egyptian army denied the rumors about the airstrike and Israel had no comment about it, do you think Israel won't comment if they didn't do it?
    And as far as I know, when ever an airstrike take place, the Jet or the drone that dropped the bombs have a recording camera on it that record every event, if thats true so comon... let the Egyptian forces publish the video and prove it.
    I mean they killed Egyptian "terrorists" afterall right?
    I do not actually care If they didn't talk because they doesn't even like us .

They're not "Egyptian Terrorists" they're only "Terrorists" they don't care about Egypt , and why should they record smth like that? It was in night by the way.

And you call others brain-washed and asking them to stop watching media.
    your media is just the exact media that the Syrian regime have, Akasha fanboys.
    And do you know that Syrian media is in right too ? I was supporting Al Mo'arda in Syria but now I hate them and I support Bashar.

When I was supporting them I saw the truth where they only say everything in the name of "Islam" while they're not even Muslims they're terrorists.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    And do you know that Syrian media is in right too ? I was supporting Al Mo'arda in Syria but now I hate them and I support Bashar.
    Really?! Oh boy now I know which type of people you are,

They're not "Egyptian Terrorists" they're only "Terrorists" they don't care about Egypt , and why should they record smth like that? It was in night by the way.
    Night vision is available in modern Jets and drones, and thats no excuse!
    How can they do an airstrike if they can't see anything -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Really?! Oh boy now I know which type of people you are,
    And I know which type of people you are too , but believe me and I swear to Allah that I was supporting Al-Mo'arda.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Night vision is available in modern Jets and drones, and thats no excuse!
    How can they do an airstrike if they can't see anything -.-
    Because they did that with the light grenades ? even ask the people in Sinai when the army did that , and see in the face book page before they do it they said that they will throw a light grenade to see them.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Because they did that with the light grenades ? even ask the people in Sinai when the army did that , and see in the face book page before they do it they said that they will throw a light grenade to see them.
    Light gernades ? what?
    And I thought the Army of Egypt is great as you said, that shit been used in WW2 and probably before that! and you still using it? O,o

And I know which type of people you are too , but believe me and I swear to Allah that I was supporting Al-Mo'arda.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Light gernades ? what?
    And I thought the Army of Egypt is great as you said, that shit been used in WW2 and probably before that! and you still using it? O,o
    Idiot , they're not in a military war , they terrorists in the country itself which means If they break the law then they're used as a "Terrorists".

And Yeah I "was" , but now I'm not since I saw the truth , in Egypt and Syria Ikhwan are there and they're using it in the name of the Islam.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast