Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Son of a bitches!!!!

@Coituz
    Thats how Syria started their civil war.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Son of a bitches!!!!

@Coituz
    Fuck you and fuck palestine and fuck who want to make freedom in palestine and fuck hamas .

You've just done that by talking about Egypt and Insulting our Army bitch.

And you know what ? The video isn't even really , the man wasn't even shot and even if , do you know that Ikhwan killed the people who even support 'em?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Son of a bitches!!!!

@Coituz
    OMG THOSE GUYS SHOT HIM!!!

Well fuck, maybe you'd learn not to fuck around infront of armed people/tanks.

Idiots.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-17-2013)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Fuck you and fuck palestine and fuck who want to make freedom in palestine and fuck hamas .

You've just done that by talking about Egypt and Insulting our Army bitch.

And you know what ? The video isn't even really , the man wasn't even shot and even if , do you know that Ikhwan killed the people who even support 'em?
    I don't know if you can get any stupider after this reply, video is fake. yup
    Just like the death report of a guy that shot himself in the head 4 times.

Palestine doesn't need scumbags like you or those ******s in your army, whats gonna happen next is mostly the same scenario in Syria, The Army divides into 2 sides, then the civil war fire ignite, and the good people win.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

OMG THOSE GUYS SHOT HIM!!!

Well fuck, maybe you'd learn not to fuck around infront of armed people/tanks.

Idiots.
    There is not a single fucking purpose for an armored man in the army or the police to shoot unarmed man that had no threat to him.
    are you seriously justifying it like that, what a cunt!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There is not a single fucking purpose for an armored man in the army or the police to shoot unarmed man that had no threat to him.
    Justifying it?

No, I'm saying that people need to be realistic and expect outcomes that come with the actions taken.
    --------

People can only save themselves, if they want to stand in front of a tank then they need to be able to face the consequences, not bitch about it on the internet.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-17-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    No, I'm saying that people need to be realistic and expect outcomes that come with the actions taken.
    nobody would expect that from his own homeland army to shoot at him no matter what, I mean we would expect that from the Israelie army but not from the Egyptian army that "care" about their own people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    nobody would expect that from his own homeland army to shoot at him no matter what, I mean we would expect that from the Israelie army but not from the Egyptian army that "care" about their own people.
    :/

Anyone would expect that if they knew anything about human behavior. Give a man a gun and have people yell at him all day, wonder what will happen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-17-2013)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

:/

Anyone would expect that if they knew anything about human behavior. Give a man a gun and have people yell at him all day, wonder what will happen.
    LMAO, so you are saying that the soldier who took the shot had no other choice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    LMAO, so you are saying that the soldier who took the shot had no other choice?
    You really need to learn english.

No, I'm saying people need to realize the danger of a situation and stop overreacting when an obvious outcome happens.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Palestine doesn't need scumbags like you or those ******s in your army, whats gonna happen next is mostly the same scenario in Syria, The Army divides into 2 sides, then the civil war fire ignite, and the good people win.
    No ****** , our army is better than any army , we are one army only , these people who support Ikhwan are terrorists not civil.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

And what the fucking purpose in doing like that ? I'm also sure It was shot by a sniper and not the tank , which Ikhwan uses ... see the bullet first.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    And what the fucking purpose in doing like that ? I'm also sure It was shot by a sniper and not the tank , which Ikhwan uses ... see the bullet first.
    100% ignorant! Ikhwan is the reason of global warming and price of fuel in the world, right?

Clearly the shot came from a sniper, you are a genius ! and obviously the shot penetrated his chest then came out from his back, you can see after he rolls on the ground he holds his chest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    100% ignorant! Ikhwan is the reason of global warming and price of fuel in the world, right?

Clearly the shot came from a sniper, you are a genius ! and obviously the shot penetrated his chest then came out from his back, you can see after he rolls on the ground he holds his chest
    Yup , It was from a sniper as I can see that , or wait wait wait , he didn't even die , maybe the armed soldier warned him and he didn't even shoot him?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yup , It was from a sniper as I can see that , or wait wait wait , he didn't even die , maybe the armed soldier warned him and he didn't even shoot him?
    OMG?! Are you that stupid for real?!!
    Don't tell me that this guy was acting?! no no he didn't get shot hes just having a stomachache -.-

Ikhwan used to live among you in Mubarak era and before Mubaraks era and out of no where overnight they became terrorists, and the police that used to humiliate you in Mubaraks era for over 30 years is now your best friend and want you secured.
    wake up idiot!

And the Ikhwan doesn't sound that bad, look at Turkey! look what the Ikhwan did to Turkey, one of the greatest army, one of the best educational systems in the world, and the economic situation is getting better and better everyday.

Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Change title to "The war against terrorism" simply what they do isn't Islam at all.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Matroix73 For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think you kids need to know what a sniper is, because you keep using the wrong word here.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast