Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ I know what they did, I know how they did it, and I know why.

But all three things just prove Islam is not a religion of peace. So you kind of just proved it for me.
    "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves." 48:29

Maybe god wants us to fight the disbelievers?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
    "So" stand for the perv one , I'm sure you don't know what is a grammar .. here my friend
    Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].
    And the perv explains the perv and the perv of the perv explains the perv , and etc.....

It is talking about those who are not Muslims and against the prophets , the Muslims .....

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

But all three things just prove Islam is not a religion of peace. So you kind of just proved it for me.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You are arguing that I am taking it "out of context" by not completing the entire verse, correct?

Still says it. Which kind of makes your argument invalid.

Example: Do this random thing AND kill all the bunnies in the world.

It still says "kill all the bunnies", so its not exactly "out of context" here.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Again, you are arguing I didn't quote the entire quran, which doesn't prove anything actually, even in the scenarios you've posted.

Still looking like a dumbass trying to prove Islam is a "religion of peace" lol. You couldn't refute even one of those? Tch, lame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me enlighten you about how arguments should be.

In religious text, yes, there are verses before and after the verse quoted. The entire book is several hundred versus long. Claiming someone did not give the correct context in a single verse is fine. What isn't fine is that when you provide the verse you claimed would give context and clear things up: it does nothing of the sort. All it does is show that there was verse with relevance to the quoted, but does nothing to your argument that the verse was quoted indirectly.
    Oh my god , learn English brother .....

It is clear and who is against me tell me because If he learnt English he would know what this means....

Do you know what means and ? If I say , I will kill you "and" destroy you ... It doesn't mean that I will kill you only but I will destroy you and kill you.

The verses you posted:
    And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
    And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The perv verses was :
    Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

You didn't prove anything , while I disapproved what you posted , please I think you c&p who is everyone saying , I showed you that there is 2 verses the perv declares who are those and the second say what you should do for them.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

You are arguing that I am taking it "out of context" by not completing the entire verse, correct?

Still says it. Which kind of makes your argument invalid.

Example: Do this random thing AND kill all the bunnies in the world.

It still says "kill all the bunnies", so its not exactly "out of context" here.
    It was like this Example not yours : Fight all those who fight you , kill them and don't progress the limits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Transformer- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Transformer- View Post
    You didn't prove anything , while I disapproved what you posted , please I think you c&p who is everyone saying , I showed you that there is 2 verses the perv declares who are those and the second say what you should do for them.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

It was like this Example not yours : Fight all those who fight you , kill them and don't progress the limits.
    Ugh. People who don't know English have to post the most stupidly long sentences. The perv? "So" stands for "the perv one?" Please just make your sentence short and simple if you can't handle English.

Blah blah blah, you think its a grammatical mistake. I can list it in every translation, the effect is still the same. You proved nothing, no wonder you actually respect deedat. Prove nothing, think you have an argument. Bleh.[/COLOR]

Threadstarter
    Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Thanks
    Islam Christian is too.

The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!

The Best Kill

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post
    Islam Christian is too.
    What do you mean sir?

-----------------------------------------

Asking a question without knowing her own holy bible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You know, as stupid as this sounds.

Proving a religion wrong does not prove your religion right.

Religion is not a multiple choice answer, nor would it have only two choices.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You know, as stupid as this sounds.

Proving a religion wrong does not prove your religion right.

Religion is not a multiple choice answer, nor would it have only two choices.
    But Since the first one is wrong for sure, why don't you try the second one?
    I mean you got nothing to lose
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    What do you mean sir?

-----------------------------------------

Asking a question without knowing her own holy bible

me say islam is the truth but me not say the christian is bad, because me got friend from christian and we enjoyed to play game together.

The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!

The Best Kill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    But Since the first one is wrong for sure, why don't you try the second one?
    I mean you got nothing to lose
    :/

The first one being wrong doesn't mean the second one is right.

How are you not getting this?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

The first one being wrong doesn't mean the second one is right.

How are you not getting this?
    Bro! I got what you meant!
    But since the first one is wrong why not be in the second one! even if you have doubt that its wrong YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bro! I got what you meant!
    But since the first one is wrong why not be in the second one! even if you have doubt that its wrong YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE

I sure hope thats not how you make choices. Usually people verify then proceed.

And since Christianity is "wrong" whats to say islam is not "wrong" as well?
    --------------

Nothing to lose? Then why not try buddhism? Hinduism? or any number of other religions? At least they aren't associated with terrorism and have just as many flaws as all the other Abrahamic religions.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-02-2013 at 02:33 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I sure hope thats not how you make choices. Usually people verify then proceed.

And since Christianity is "wrong" whats to say islam is not "wrong" as well?
    --------------

Nothing to lose? Then why not try buddhism? Hinduism? or any number of other religions? At least they aren't associated with terrorism and have just as many flaws as all the other Abrahamic religions.
    It doesn't matter what you choose but after all you will lose if your not a Muslim.
    and Buddhism isn't associated with terrorism? have you ever heard about the genocide of Muslims in Myanmar?
    or when you commit crimes on Muslims its not terrorism anymore.

And why would you care about what people think? I mean if people think Islam is terrorist to be honest I don't care as long as god is satisfied with it and hes happy about us, care about god only and fuck what ever the people is thinking about you.
    its your life not the peoples life ><

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    @Empire One thing I hope you understand well when talking about terrorism you and others always say its Islam
    one or two or three men don't representing Islam at all everyone is do wrongs and you take this as Islam

Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world's population, Islam is both a religion and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events which have come to be associated with their faith.
    Muslims believe in One, Unique, Incomparable God; in the Angels created by Him; in the prophets through whom His revelations were brought to mankind; in the Day of Judgement and individual accountability for actions; in God's complete authority over human destiny and in life after death. Muslims believe in a chain of prophets starting with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace be upon them. But God's final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message and a summing-up of all that has gone before was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad through Gabriel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It doesn't matter what you choose but after all you will lose if your not a Muslim.
    and Buddhism isn't associated with terrorism? have you ever heard about the genocide of Muslims in Myanmar?
    or when you commit crimes on Muslims its not terrorism anymore.

And why would you care about what people think? I mean if people think Islam is terrorist to be honest I don't care as long as god is satisfied with it and hes happy about us, care about god only and fuck what ever the people is thinking about you.
    its your life not the peoples life ><
    Or how about none of the above?

I mean each of the religions has gaping plot holes, any logic pretty much defeats them, and they each bicker like morons about the other.

Wouldn't the smartest choice be to avoid them all?

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    @Empire One thing I hope you understand well when talking about terrorism you and others always say its Islam
    one or two or three men don't representing Islam at all everyone is do wrongs and you take this as Islam

Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world's population, Islam is both a religion and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events which have come to be associated with their faith.
    Muslims believe in One, Unique, Incomparable God; in the Angels created by Him; in the prophets through whom His revelations were brought to mankind; in the Day of Judgement and individual accountability for actions; in God's complete authority over human destiny and in life after death. Muslims believe in a chain of prophets starting with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace be upon them. But God's final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message and a summing-up of all that has gone before was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad through Gabriel.
    Good for you, now shut the fuck up.

I'm not calling Muslims terrorist, or saying that Islam represents terrorism. I'm saying that society represents it with terrorism, regardless if the reason is true or not, that is how it is.
    -Also, terrorist who are muslim believe in the same religion as all the rest of you, stupid fuck.
    --------------

:/ Islam has been as much as a "way of life" as the crusades were for the christians.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast