View Poll Results: Sound good / Sound possible?

Voters
93. This poll is closed
  • Sounds good

46 49.46%
  • Sounds like dog shit

33 35.48%
  • Sounds possible

30 32.26%
  • Sounds impossible / improbable

16 17.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

The idea of a lifetime

Anyone know how you can fly as a zombie, there is no height limit and you can't get nexowned? Well, you probably don't because nobody here can really use CE effectively but aside from that. I was thinking of using something along the lines of iOwnages hack that he is going to release soon, to become a zombie (even visually may work) in another mode. From there, I could possibly use flyhack and/or superjump in anymode, while being able to use guns.

Ideas, thoughts on this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by xdiducktapex View Post
    off topic: zlevik you fix your CE problem yet?

It sounds possible if you could do it fast enough, but your comp would have to be super fast, so if his hack works, get me on yahoo and ill go sit in a romm and glitch while you do it or something...

---EDIT---
    Hey legify, i have an idea how to do a weapon hack, but before me and zlevik try to get it again, is it patched?
    Von't Vork.

Won't Work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    Von't Vork.

Won't Work.
    wep hack is pathed or server sided?

wat about extend wep usage time??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wep Hack is server-sided I believe. There was never one to patch in the first place.

Extend wep time shouldn't work either. It'd be just like GP with an UCE. You'll see it as whatever you set, but the server will see it differently.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    lol that sounds ridic but a sound good plan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    that would be great.. if this is done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this wouldnt work

Thanks
    doesn't sound like it's gonna happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Why is everyone going with this. Zombies can get nexowned too. Everyone can get nexowned and zombies are no exception. Turning into a zombie is not a noboundary hack.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Why is everyone going with this. Zombies can get nexowned too. Everyone can get nexowned and zombies are no exception. Turning into a zombie is not a noboundary hack.
    Explain how I can superjump as a zombie and not die then, hmm? Zlavik also knows you can fly as a zombie, it may, or may not work, but obviously you don't have any clue so just shush.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Explain how I can superjump as a zombie and not die then, hmm? Zlavik also knows you can fly as a zombie, it may, or may not work, but obviously you don't have any clue so just shush.
    Wdf r u talkin about? Its ur idea so u should be tellin me. You asked for my opinion and I gave it. You said zombies couldn't get nexowned. I said they could, which is true. But know ur talkin about a fly hack and thats not what you were talkin about originally. You need to explain where your coming from better. I'm not gonna believe something works just cuz you said so like some choob desperate for hacks. Like I said u asked for an opinion and I think your wrong. If you don't u r then explain how ur right, but if ur just gonna tell me to shush then you shouldn't have asked for feedback in the first place, because ur obviously not paying attention to the opinions of those who think ur wrong.

If you hear me out I will hear you out and give you my honest opinion. I don't bullshit and I try not comment unless I know somewhat what Im talking about. If you superjumped as a zombie and did not die I do not think it is because zombies are immune to geting nexowned. Unless somehow the No Fall Damage is tied to a vertical boundary. Of course I don't know why Nexon would use two different boundaries. One for height and the other for glitching, out of bounds.

Its because I think Nexon uses the same Boundary function for all boundaries and the fact that I and many other people have glitched, boxes, wall, and gone out of bounds with zombies and got "nexowned" that I don't believe the fact that ur a zombie makes you immune to out-of-bound functions.

I believe I have a strong argument to assert my point, but if you are sure ur right go ahead and do watever you want, but Im just giving you what you asked for which is my opinion. But I think the least you ow me is to explain to me why I am not right instead of shooing me away like some annoying insect buzzing in your ears.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Wdf r u talkin about? Its ur idea so u should be tellin me. You asked for my opinion and I gave it. You said zombies couldn't get nexowned. I said they could, which is true. But know ur talkin about a fly hack and thats not what you were talkin about originally. You need to explain where your coming from better. I'm not gonna believe something works just cuz you said so like some choob desperate for hacks. Like I said u asked for an opinion and I think your wrong. If you don't u r then explain how ur right, but if ur just gonna tell me to shush then you shouldn't have asked for feedback in the first place, because ur obviously not paying attention to the opinions of those who think ur wrong.

If you hear me out I will hear you out and give you my honest opinion. I don't bullshit and I try not comment unless I know somewhat what Im talking about. If you superjumped as a zombie and did not die I do not think it is because zombies are immune to geting nexowned. Unless somehow the No Fall Damage is tied to a vertical boundary. Of course I don't know why Nexon would use two different boundaries. One for height and the other for glitching, out of bounds.

Its because I think Nexon uses the same Boundary function for all boundaries and the fact that I and many other people have glitched, boxes, wall, and gone out of bounds with zombies and got "nexowned" that I don't believe the fact that ur a zombie makes you immune to out-of-bound functions.

I believe I have a strong argument to assert my point, but if you are sure ur right go ahead and do watever you want, but Im just giving you what you asked for which is my opinion. But I think the least you ow me is to explain to me why I am not right instead of shooing me away like some annoying insect buzzing in your ears.
    I didn't read the text wall, but I can tell you this;

Vertical boundaries are Fall Damage and "Nexown". Zombies experience neither, therefore enabling you to fly, touchdown, and fly some more.

Out of the boundaries usually means you encounter death, but zombies only encounter death when faced with "grey areas of doom".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Exclamation STOP SAYING HAIL SATAN.

Quote Originally Posted by skadi12 View Post
    yea thats highly possible.

Hail Satan!
    STOP SAYING HAIL SATAN PLZ!!!

Thanks
    zombies get opk trust me my glitch went wrong and i get opked all the time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post
    zombies get opk trust me my glitch went wrong and i get opked all the time
    Your stupid.
    'nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I didn't read the text wall, but I can tell you this;

Vertical boundaries are Fall Damage and "Nexown". Zombies experience neither, therefore enabling you to fly, touchdown, and fly some more.

Out of the boundaries usually means you encounter death, but zombies only encounter death when faced with "grey areas of doom".
    Ok then so vertical and out of bounds are different. In that case go for it, just needed to explain it more is all I didn't get what u were saying.

Secondly there must be something about being a zombie that sends a signal to Combat Arms to disable the Vertical Bounds/ Fall damage. My guess is that value you would be looking for would be boolean so.... A "1" when ur a human which means vertical bounds are activated and a "0" while a zombie meaning vertical bounds are deactivated.

BTW: Lol. I tend to write unreadable post walls a lot. But I got that from being on SDC. Its a forum where we usually talk about stuff like Physics and Space Science. Its pretty nerdy stuff and everyone is over 40 and a PhD. And we all type ultra long posts. But I liked Physics. That's what I'm majoring in in college Physics :P

@Jimmy y u talkin about opk? And FFS Y IS UR SIG SO DAMN BIG!!!
    Last edited by why06; 08-10-2009 at 11:02 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast