Thread: furcadia hacks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

furcadia hacks?

alright, my sister is a poser who thinks she scene(another conversation for another time) and she wants wings and shit, and she' so she wont stop bugging me to either A. find hacks or B. try to make a hack, well I am currently learning, but no where near close so any one want to help?
    LATEST

Thanks

Thumbs down

Responding to kublkun
    post title: "furcadia hacks?"
    content: "alright, my sister is a poser who thinks she scene(another conversation for another time) and she wants wings and shit, and she' so she wont stop bugging me to either A. find hacks or B. try to make a hack, well I am currently learning, but no where near close so any one want to help?"

There is no way to hack pay-for avatars in Furcadia.
    At least not in any permament way.

She can use patches in her 'dream' map uploads, with a local species Dragonspeak command that allows only her to change to the one type of avatar she wants, which she could 'have' while she is inside her own upload map.

She could also overwrite the default patch (default patches folder) for whichever player.fsh file it is that she normally has for her free avatar. For example, overwrite the free horse avatar FSH file with the FSH file of the phoenix by copying the phoenix FSH and renaming it to overwrite the FSH file of the free horse. However... this would only change what SHE sees, not what everyone else sees when they look at her. In other words, if you did the horse-to-phoenix overwrite, then she would see herself as a pay-avatar phoenix, but to everyone else she would still be a horse.

It's important to note that some of the pay avatars have "special" actions, like dragons breathing fire and phoenixes bursting into flames... with either of the above 'fixes' those special actions would not be available.

Bottom line is... best thing to do if she wants the pay avatars is... to cough up some money and pay for them --- or earn the "dragonscales" to buy what she wants; there are many players who purchase special custom portraits from players who have some artistic skill... so one way for her to earn the dragonscales (which can be exchanged to buy pay-avatars) is if she has some talent for sketching etc.