Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

NORTH KOREA, THE BEST KOREA!!!

...I STILL HAVNT FOUND MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND IM TO LAZY TO HOLD SHIFT WHILE TYPEING ALL THIS BUT IT IS TRUE NORTH KOREA IS THE BEST KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to h3lpless_alpaca For This Useful Post:

ikari (11-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    North Korea??? Where is it?? Near North Pole?? or South?? maybe on MARS?? No idea where it is..............failed my geography..........Just kidding...Well, I think South Korea is the best korea?? because South is richer than north and North only has Army, navy and nuke or wadever it is. South has more places to visit and enjoy O_O.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h3lpless_alpaca View Post
    ...I STILL HAVNT FOUND MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND IM TO LAZY TO HOLD SHIFT WHILE TYPEING ALL THIS BUT IT IS TRUE NORTH KOREA IS THE BEST KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im with you...
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Im South Korean. Just hoping to see the day when we reunite with North Korea. Stop the damn 38' line. I wish Kim gets assassinated with his son. Fuck communism. And I don't think communism exists in North Korea. People don't get shit. Isn't Cuba communist? What the fuck is wrong with North Korea compare to Cuba. And why is he on diet, why doesn't he just fucking die while eating donkey.(His favorite meat is donkey by the way). Does he think that he could live longer by not eating donkey? If there is God smite his fucking retarded life. PLZ. Also with the missile launching, do they seriouly wanna get killed or get famous by test launching missiles. Holy fuck, I don't fucking think so.

What the fuck is wrong with. What did you learn? No shit right.

Quote Originally Posted by HackPack View Post
    im with you...

You are with him? Holy shit.
    Last edited by uStar1313; 08-12-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Honestly I don't find anything great about North Korea. I think all North Korea is trying to do is show the world that they are a threat to everyone. I'd like to see peace between both Korea's but it won't happen with Kim Jong Il and his son alive sadly. Hopefully they will negotiate with the U.S and the U.N. If not we could definitely be witnessing another war with the North.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow you guys are stupid if you didnt figure out that i was obvious trolling then you have issues ._. and i just trolled you to rage w00t one more point for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Btw its not raw raw fight the power its row row fight the power...>_<

Edit: Shit double post ment to hit edit...

Thanks
    i stand with my decision, North Korea is the best Korea...but i do hate the tension going around and it would be nice to see the two Koreas' united, communism or not(i am sorta communist since i trust and believe in China's government methods)
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Ya I agree, there definitely needs to be less tension over in that part of the world. It's putting a lot of tension on China, S. Korea, Japan and other countries. I totally agree about communism. There is nothing wrong with communism, if it is how the government wants to run, then so be it. The U.S just wants to spread freedom for everyone, but we can't control the world and the way other countries are run.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree with all the above >_<. Well, except uStar1313 Not to try to put you on the spot light or make you look bad but people like you are the kind of people that just because their whole life have been told N. Korea is bad you automaticly belive that it is infact a very bad place....Heres something that amazes me (asumming that the following is true which in most cases it is) if N. Korea is so bad to S. Korea and everyone in S. Korea "Hates" people from and people assosiated with N. Korea...then why are they both still called Korea...i mean to me a Korean is a Korean...its like saying people from the West coast of U.S.A are Better then people from the east coast (Even tho they are jk) Personaly i belive veiws like this are very iggnorant.....I mean you cant really know what its like untill you live in N. Korea...and im not saying that i have lived there...and i dont know what its like....but i asume that People from N. Korea veiw the South koreans just as evil and Soth Koreans Veiw North Koreans

Thanks
    I agree with all the above >_<. Well, except uStar1313 Not to try to put you on the spot light or make you look bad but people like you are the kind of people that just because their whole life have been told N. Korea is bad you automaticly belive that it is infact a very bad place....Heres something that amazes me (asumming that the following is true which in most cases it is) if N. Korea is so bad to S. Korea and everyone in S. Korea "Hates" people from and people assosiated with N. Korea...then why are they both still called Korea...i mean to me a Korean is a Korean...its like saying people from the West coast of U.S.A are Better then people from the east coast (Even tho they are jk) Personaly i belive veiws like this are very iggnorant.....I mean you cant really know what its like untill you live in N. Korea...and im not saying that i have lived there...and i dont know what its like....but i asume that People from N. Korea veiw the South koreans just as evil and Soth Koreans Veiw North Koreans
    quote for the truth(last line was a good example)
    bye

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HackPack For This Useful Post:

h3lpless_alpaca (08-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I like south more. Maybe it's cause how the western world view north korea ? All you see about north is the missile launches and stuff, we don't see much good about them around here.

Thanks
    North Korea+South Korea=World War 3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    w/e Idc about communism. I just dont like how people are always like "Im gonna frickn kill you if you dun switch to communist or w/e" NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Thanks
    My question is more like why they don't change their name?
    Like they are now completely different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast