Thread: RotMGNub's AMAA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmasturbation View Post
    @beatboxxeternal
    Sorry to hear that your life pots weren't returned. A very bad decision on his part.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, grab your pitchforks because the guy we are after is Ezec, also known as Kmodos on Reddit.
    He recently made his realmeye profile private, which is expected. He was last seen in a guild called "Azure"
    Good 2 know. Thanks.

https://forums.wildshadow.com/user/11280

May I ask where you found this info?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beatboxxeternal View Post
    Good 2 know. Thanks.

May I ask where you found this info?
    There are several things which I can show here to prove that Ezec is RotMGnub. I used to be in a guild with him before I left it, and he used to be very experienced in scripting and Java related things. He used to make mass numbers of mules and useful game scripts for members in the guild I used to be in. He used to talk about projects (such as a price guide, password changer) he was working on, which are the same ones that are released in the hacks and cheats section. He also gained an astonishing amount of wealth in very little time, and was recently bragging about how many life pots he has. On top of that, in the AMA post on reddit, he posted information about himself, such as his age, which fit the exact qualities of Ezec (as I had known him).

I am fairly certain that that is indeed him, and anyone else who had known Ezec would think so as well.
    Last edited by Overmasturbation; 08-02-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are several things which I can show here to prove that Ezec is RotMGnub. I used to be in a guild with him before I left it, and he used to be very experienced in scripting and Java related things. He used to make mass numbers of mules and useful game scripts for members in the guild I used to be in. He used to talk about projects (such as a price guide, password changer) he was working on, which are the same ones that are released in the hacks and cheats section. He also gained an astonishing amount of wealth in very little time, and was recently bragging about how many life pots he has. On top of that, in the AMA post on reddit, he posted information about himself, such as his age, which fit the exact qualities of Ezec (as I had known him).

I am fairly certain that that is indeed him, and anyone else who had known Ezec would think so as well.
    I am not doubting you has what you’ve said sounds convincing enough to me, but there is no evidence to backup what you are saying, people should take It with a pinch of salt, unless you can prove ezec and kmodos are RotMGNub

Thanks

Wow, you have his age. What are you going to do, whip out a full dox on him with that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChippyOwnsYou View Post
    Wow, you have his age. What are you going to do, whip out a full dox on him with that?
    How many people do you know in game that are 15 years old, know javascript, and recently created a mule making program?

Thanks
    Phishing.. I know this is a hacking site, but come on.. Really?

Thanks
    bumping this.

Thanks
    come on lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    How many people do you know in game that are 15 years old, know javascript, and recently created a mule making program?
    Three or four, they just haven't publicly released it.

Molly Gallagher

Vouches
    Quote Originally Posted by CptLeon View Post
    Bought stuff on TF2 from him, cool guy!
    +1 rep!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDosentHack View Post
    +rep, went first and was followed with a quick delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpsychopath View Post
    rep+ i went first he deliver on trade for strange huntsman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Uhhh... Me? Although I know java not javascript. Comparing Java and Javascript is like comparing fire and fireflies.
    Liked my Post? Say Thanks!
    Before saying that a developer is wrong, think harder. Maybe, YOU are wrong since the dev knows more about his own programs than you do and has more knowledge about what he is doing.
    -- Direct Quote from the XDA-Developers Forums.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234