Thanks

How to trust someone when biuying an account

HOw do you keep someone from stealing back the account you buy, because I have a nephew who gets accounts sells them to people then steals them back and he can hack on accounts and within a week get them unbanned, if they are banned , I dont know how he does, it. Because I would like a high level account with some perms, but I dont want to be burned like i was over a year ago, spent 100 bucks on an account and the dude tried to steal it back right away, and withing a couple of weeks my account was banned and I didnt hack on it, and it didnt look like it had been hacked on, but I would like to get an account without worrying it will be banned or stolen from me, cause I cant afford to spend money then lose it over night.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well, considering your nephew does this, ask him for his strategies and try to make a fool-proof solution to it, if possible.
    If not, well then, guess you're out of luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is posted in the wrong section but sellers with enough information of the account can always revoke it with a ticket to Nexon. Even if you change the email and password they can send in a ticket under "Hacked account" and get it back in some cases. They're also alternatives like selling the account with the email in which the email is linked to another email and therefore revoke it. I've never gotten an account unbanned so maybe you will have to suck Panthiro's D or something. Most importantly, Just try to buy from a Trusted seller and always use a middleman to lower your chances of getting scammed.