Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by |ManDown| View Post
    I just think that these "killers" are not muslims, just pretending to be, to get the modern world to you-know-what about such happenings.
    Lets pretend to be part of a religion after we blow up stuff.

Yeah.......

Threadstarter
    King of great Arche Seleukeia
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Before islam came The middle east was considered of one of the richest parts of the world, But now it's considered one of the poorest regions in the world

Ok after 100 years women can finally cycle in saudi arabia but are still rstricted
    On yer bike: Saudi women allowed to cycle in public | The Times

Men is the first created human , in the same time women have more rights in another things If you read the Qur'an fully , not mentioning one verses.

Here is one for the women:
    Yeah they sure get respected when they're getting killed when they go to school.
    They sure have any rights when they have to stay at home from the taliban in Pakistan and afghanistan.

Yeah , so the bitches won't be doing adultery , fair enough right?
    Pathetic answer,come up with a decent answer.

I don't see anything in it , If there is a money from there father , he will take a certain money due to the equivalent , why ? The male who need to marry , he is the one who pay everything in his family (wives and sons) , and he is the one who buy the house , fair enough , right?
    Rights you know women has to work to? Or are you stuck in your fantasy where women are only allowed to stay at home and only cooking?

From when Islam is the cancer ? best proof , in Islam time , the best civilizations ... ? because of "Muslims" , never been from Islam.

Taliban is a terrorist , Hamas the same , Ikhwan the same , hezbollah the same , Al Quada the same and guess what ? All of them are created by western plans including Israel.

Why the hell Islam is bad ? because those ? We are in Tahrir because we're against them and we're Muslims ....
    Yeah right blame it on the west and israel because it's so easy to do?This is a typical answer when someone doesn't have solid points.

Muslims were civilised 1000 years ago when we were in the medieval ages, But Islam remained in the medival ages and we have made progression like women rights
    gay rights, schools etc

Sinai have terrorists like Hamas and the Egyptian Army is fighting them..
    Cool but why did those guys murdered that priest in the name 'islam'
    And i don't see any proof that the army is fighting them.

You just mentioning the bad and didn't mention the good
    Ofcourse what good points are there?
    Women haven't almost any rights
    Gays are not accepted
    Young girls can't go to school
    Minorities are not respected.

The bad surely outweights the good in this case.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    yes islam = shit

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Democracy ruined it I say.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Before islam came The middle east was considered of one of the richest parts of the world, But now it's considered one of the poorest regions in the world
    Not before Islam by the way , before Islam , after Islam , but now the countries not Islam is bad.

Also why don't you mention when Islam came from 620+ to 1300 was civilized and had mostly the best civilization ? You only mention the bad .... You cannot compare the watermelon to the seller of the watermelon , The watermelon could be not good , The seller could be not good ... both can be not good , but I proved that Islam is good and will be good forever , don't just mention those terrorists.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Yeah they sure get respected when they're getting killed when they go to school.
    They sure have any rights when they have to stay at home from the taliban in Pakistan and afghanistan.
    You're saying that Islam prevents women to go to school ? then why not mentioning Egypt / Saudi Arabia that women are allowed to go to school ?

Taliban is created by the CIA and hey Hamas is created by Israel.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Rights you know women has to work to? Or are you stuck in your fantasy where women are only allowed to stay at home and only cooking?
    My mom is muslim , wearing hijab and working in school ........ and most of women in Egypt are working. again you mention the countries not the Islam , give me any verses in the Qur'an or word that prevents women from working.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Yeah right blame it on the west and israel because it's so easy to do?This is a typical answer when someone doesn't have solid points.
    Actually you're the one who don't have a point in your type of "debate" , you're talking about countries not Islam , change the title ...

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Cool but why did those guys murdered that priest in the name 'islam'
    And i don't see any proof that the army is fighting them.
    No proof that the army is fighting them that is because you're an idiot not seeing the world news , ok?

About the name of Islam ... I could be an Christian / Jew / Muslims and say anything of the name of my religion .... again mentioning the people not the religion.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Ofcourse what good points are there?
    Women haven't almost any rights
    Gays are not accepted
    Young girls can't go to school
    Minorities are not respected.

The bad surely outweights the good in this case.
    Brother , learn what is the difference between the religion , the people the country.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    yes islam = shit
    I respect your Idea , but why ? this is called debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ I think Islam kind of ruined the middle east, but more so since it didn't adopt to modern society. Its like the dark ages over there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ I think Islam kind of ruined the middle east, but more so since it didn't adopt to modern society. Its like the dark ages over there.
    Or so, modern society has adapted too much.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Why the hell would you pretend to be a part of a religion?
    Exactly, this is the mind of the people behind this modern world crisis. They give everything bad reputation and then strike to make governments cripple without lifting so much as a finger pressing the stop button on a recording which is going to be broadcasted worldwide.
    aeria is like were dead xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post

Because its forbidden in Islam and its a big sin.

We think God created women for a reason. and anyone committed sodomy should be punished. (death).

Its in sharia law, quran, hadeith, reliable Islamic sources.

(I understand this seems somehow unfair).

They have their own rights, they just want to have the same rights as men.

didn't fully understand what you mean there,

let me get home, I'll check the videos that you posted.
    Didn't god create gay people too? If he didn't want them to be running around fucking each other, why would he bother creating them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    Didn't god create gay people too? If he didn't want them to be running around fucking each other, why would he bother creating them?
    God created heterosexuality.

Humans created Homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Humans created the comfort to freely express your self. (Also,Humans created god.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]

Since god created humans in your belief he also therefore created homosexuality. Any idea of humans in your belief is an idea of god's.
    -Also homosexuality is in nature, so kind of refutes your point

Quote Originally Posted by |ManDown| View Post
    Or so, modern society has adapted too much.

Modern society adapted to itself........right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Religion ruined humanity.

Thanks
    Yes, Islam is the reason there are terrorists, they all believe in Jihad in shit so they blow up buildings and kill innocent people..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    He didn't "create" them , difference between "create" and "born" ... did you get it ? He created Adam and Eve but he didn't create other people , they were born by Adam and Eve.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Yes, Islam is the reason there are terrorists, they all believe in Jihad in shit so they blow up buildings and kill innocent people..
    How idiotic this arguments are ..... "Fake Muslims" is the reason ...... pffff I've been tired from these people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    He didn't "create" them , difference between "create" and "born" ... did you get it ? He created Adam and Eve but he didn't create other people , they were born by Adam and Eve.
    If Adam and Eve truly were the first people, humanity would've died off long ago from lack of a gene pool.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast