Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you'd think people would realize theres a reason no one has won this argument over all these years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Anigav View Post
    you'd think people would realize theres a reason no one has won this argument over all these years
    Yeah you'd think that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is Atheist the people who can shoot wind from their hands? I'd love to be one of those guys. ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by redangel00 View Post
    Is Atheist the people who can shoot wind from their hands? I'd love to be one of those guys. ;D
    I think thats air benders........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ahh I see... pretty close though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    your obviously new to this site.

On-sorta-topic. Evolution, is fucking stupid. Its based on science, but its just not right. You can make the point about chimps, but fact is, nature doesn't just *jump* into the next evolved form as evolution states.

Sorta-off-topic: ppl keep givin me shit on global warming and every time i keep telling them, its not true, it was made up for a political campaign, and even if it was true, i don't give a fuck.
    Empire, you'll learn soon that I'm a PEARList crusader.

This may help you understand the evolutionary process, as you obviously don't.
    Understanding Evolution

Normally I would point out what's wrong with your statement but I think you'll figure out by yourself after you check out the site Berkley was kind enough to make.

Response to your Global Warming stance: *facepalm*
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-21-2009 at 02:25 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    paroxysm, look i respect you. But evolution has huge holes in it, as does global warming. I read most of that article(although it mostly talked only of fossils). It was rather boring and repetitive of what i already gained on the subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    paroxysm, look i respect you. But evolution has huge holes in it, as does global warming. I read most of that article(although it mostly talked only of fossils). It was rather boring and repetitive of what i already gained on the subject.
    Ok, then tell me. What is evolution? (break down your argument to micro-evolution, macro-evolution, speciation etc...)

Sometimes I wonder which you find more important, reality or winning arguments.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    more important to me or to you?

-.- honestly i don't have will to break down all that stuff to you right now. I understand evolution and its theory. Truly i understand just about all of it, except for the animals names, i got it. But the thing is, what most ppl think, that species like fish just jumped up on land, is to me idiotic. Because unless they suddenly developed gills, mated, found food(which their instincts wouldn't tell them) then they would probally die within a short period of time. You see i'd believe it, if i had examples of a creature who evolved. Right now. I mean the "missing link" is bs, but i want proof of some creature that obviously evolved to fit its surroundings perfectly. Now i don't want a dead example, and not something like the artic hare or some other bs. I mean if evolution were true as they say, creatures should show signs that they somehow fit their surroundings from birth, apperantly. So why does a zoo creature not evolve? Now you have to also realize, i'm christian, so god making creatures in their natural habitats still sounds a lot more realistic than evolution.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-21-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    more important to me or to you?

-.- honestly i don't have will to break down all that stuff to you right now. I understand evolution and its theory. Truly i understand just about all of it, except for the animals names, i got it. But the thing is, what most ppl think, that species like fish just jumped up on land, is to me idiotic. Because unless they suddenly developed gills, mated, found food(which their instincts wouldn't tell them) then they would probally die within a short period of time. You see i'd believe it, if i had examples of a creature who evolved. Right now. I mean the "missing link" is bs, but i want proof of some creature that obviously evolved to fit its surroundings perfectly. Now i don't want a dead example, and not something like the artic hare or some other bs. I mean if evolution were true as they say, creatures should show signs that they somehow fit their surroundings from birth, apperantly. So why does a zoo creature not evolve? Now you have to also realize, i'm christian, so god making creatures in their natural habitats still sounds a lot more realistic than evolution.
    Ok let me get this straight, animals popping into reality because magic-man made it so, is more realistic then small changes on the genetic scale fueled by natural selection over long periods of time changing animals to suit their environments. I'm sorry Empire, evolution happening is a fact, the system by which we model the evolutionary process is the theory. Here if you have any questions regarding the evolutionary process you want to ask an expert: Ask a Scientist

If it's any conciliation I haven't lost any respect for you, I just understand you better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well, a imaginary god popping them into reality, or them just appearing. meh logical choice is 50/50 to me lulz.

anyway i'll check the site. GN T.T ima be so tired.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Understanding Evolution

Normally I would point out what's wrong with your statement but I think you'll figure out by yourself after you check out the site Berkley was kind enough to make.
    Empire=One of those people who are so adimant to their position that its hopeless to convince them
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    well, a imaginary god popping them into reality, or them just appearing. meh logical choice is 50/50 to me lulz.

This is slightly related:

I hate when people say that just because there are 2 options, both are equally as likely, God existing or not existing isn't a 50/50. That's like saying well since You may wake up or you may not, there is a 50/50 chance you won't survive the night. You've been waking up every day for the past xxxx days, so your chances of not waking up are far from 50/50.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Can you be my Hero?

[IMG]https://i687.photobucke*****m/albums/vv238/Enuyasha22/bleach.gif[/IMG]

1 post=
    1,000,000,000=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

But then how did your God come about? Did he just appear?
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast