Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    god i s real beleive it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    God is real. Understand this. If you live in lets say NY, and you travel only 4000km north or only 9000km south you would be in an unlivable condition. It would be simply to cold to live there, where the temperature has sometimes been -89 degrees celsius, that means it would be impossible to pour a glass of water. That is the coldest temperature ever. Now travel about 3500km south of NY and you're at the equator, where record temperatures hit over 70 degrees celsius, put your hand in a pot of water that is 70 degrees celsius.

Now if the universe is so big, and man is so sensitive to temperature, then imagine the accurate placement of our planet necessary, in order to make sure that we as man are in a livable condition. Mars is not very far from earth, and yet we could not live on it the peak temperature on the hottest point on Mars is 20 degrees celsius. That is the peak, the minimum would be -140 degrees celcius. With a recorded average of -63 degrees. If the Earth was not so precisely placed and sized, then we would not be able to live on it.

In the summer I know few people have died of heat strokes, at what temperature? around 40 celsius, that means if the earth was moved about 20000km towards the sun. That 40 would turn to perhaps 50, and many more would die of heat strokes.

20000km is not a lot in space especially since one light year is 149,597,870 km.

Sorry for bad grammar I am in a rush, and feel the need to post this because I can't understand the way you guys think.

Open yourselves to God and he in turn will open himself up to you, and when He does you will receive all the proof you could possibly need, I Guarantee it.
    Last edited by hihiman1; 08-21-2009 at 11:41 AM.

[img]https://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/Killzone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    me personally...

never went 2 church, was not exposed to any atheist thoughts, if god didn't exist in our society today I would have never heard of him altogether.

put that in perspective, someone had to tell you that and than you simply believed it.

there is no natural proclivity towards religion in todays society

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    God is real.
    But God Doesn't Just Suddenly Appear Because Hes "God".
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    My response is in RED

God is real. You keep repeating that... Understand this. If you live in lets say NY, and you travel only 4000km north or only 9000km south 9000km south of NY is Argentina and Chile... people seem to live there... you would be in an unlivable condition. It would be simply to cold to live there, where the temperature has sometimes been -89 degrees celsius, that means it would be impossible to pour a glass of water. That is the coldest temperature ever. Now travel about 3500km south of NY and you're at the equator, where record temperatures hit over 70 degrees celsius, put your hand in a pot of water that is 70 degrees celsius.

Now if the universe is so big, and man is so sensitive to temperature, then imagine the accurate placement of our planet necessary, in order to make sure that we as man are in a livable condition. Mars is not very far from earth, and yet we could not live on it the peak temperature on the hottest point on Mars is 20 degrees celsius. That is the peak, the minimum would be -140 degrees celcius. With a recorded average of -63 degrees. https://www.physorg.com/news169120520.html If the Earth was not so precisely placed and sized, then we would not be able to live on it. You make one REALLY big mistake, you assume that the earth is made to suit our needs as apposed to us adapting to the earth. Reality isn't subject to our whims, we're subject to reality.

In the summer I know few people have died of heat strokes, at what temperature? around 40 celsius, that means if the earth was moved about 20000km towards the sun. That 40 would turn to perhaps 50, and many more would die of heat strokes.

*Facepalm*

Ok, I'm not even going to explain why you're retarded, I'll just post this and you can find out for yourself.

Distance From the Sun:
    Furthest distance: 152,100,000 km.
    Closest distance: 147,300,000 km.
    Difference: 4,800,000 km, a bit bigger then your 20,000 km, well more like 240x bigger.

Now please tell me, why the fuck aren't we all dead?

Even if, we were at the closest distance from the sun, then the earth some how moved 20,000 KM closer, that would only changed the distance of the earth from the sun by:

20,000/147,300,000=
    1.3577732518669382213170400543109e-4
    That's 0.000135777325%

I'm skeptical that from that distance the earth will heat up 10 more degrees.

20000km is not a lot in space especially since one light year is 149,597,870 km.

OMG you fail so profoundly, 149,597,870 KM isn't a light year, it's the average distance between the earth and the sun, also known as an Astronomical Unit, or AU. You fail so much that it scares me.

Sorry for bad grammar I am in a rush, and feel the need to post this because I can't understand the way you guys think.

Open yourselves to God and he in turn will open himself up to you, and when He does you will receive all the proof you could possibly need, I Guarantee it.

*sigh*

Just please, stop talking, everywhere you go you fail. Next time keep your "facts" to yourself, because I'll always be there to call you out on your bullshit.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-21-2009 at 01:25 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i always love your responses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    My response is in RED

*sigh*

Just please, stop talking, everywhere you go you fail. Next time keep your "facts" to yourself, because I'll always be there to call you out on your bullshit.
    You will always be there because all you do is sit in front of the computer all day and all night, seriously I look at the time of your posts and they are ridiculous. It seems that people that have the holy spirit in them are naturally happier then those immoral atheists that don't.

And just so you know if the earth was off and had a larger orbit, and if it were smaller there would be more much less gravity. Look at our neighbour Mars, it's gravity is X 0.38 that of earth.

Also note that Earth is the most dense planet in the solar system, and if the density were less the Earth's orbit would be much more wider, and would have more irregular tempratures, as I trust you know judging from your pictorial proof that you have provided for me. If you still don't understand perhaps you could while away more hours of your life trying to prove me wrong. I have already studied this so I don't mind answering a few questions now and then.
    Last edited by hihiman1; 08-21-2009 at 08:46 PM.

[img]https://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/Killzone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    This is slightly related:

I hate when people say that just because there are 2 options, both are equally as likely, God existing or not existing isn't a 50/50. That's like saying well since You may wake up or you may not, there is a 50/50 chance you won't survive the night. You've been waking up every day for the past xxxx days, so your chances of not waking up are far from 50/50.
    well, i wasn't saying god's existence was 50/50. I was saying that the logical choice between god making them appear or them just appearing is about 50/50.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Can someone at least make any reference to chariots of the gods??
    [IMG]https://i190.photobucke*****m/albums/z187/Eaglepuxx/Signature/Signature%202007/weirdothing.png[/IMG]

Dont forget to click thanks if i helpd ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Hey I tried going to church I tried praying and shit just got worse and more worse..From the crap that went on in my life i seriously doubt there's a god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You will always be there because all you do is sit in front of the computer all day and all night, seriously I look at the time of your posts and they are ridiculous. It seems that people that have the holy spirit in them are naturally happier then those immoral atheists that don't.

You look through the time of my posts? How does that have anything to do with this argument?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a sceptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
    ~ George Bernard Shaw

Why do you assume atheists have no morals?
    Do we discriminate against homosexuals?
    Do we deny women rights?
    Do we bomb trainstations?
    Do we bomb abortion clinics like radical CHRISTIANS? Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Don't even get me started on the shit Islam has been used to justify.

And just so you know if the earth was off and had a larger orbit, and if it were smaller there would be more much less gravity. Look at our neighbour Mars, it's gravity is X 0.38 that of earth.

20,000 km wider orbit would do nothing... it's affects would be completely insignificant

Also note that Earth is the most dense planet in the solar system, and if the density were less the Earth's orbit would be much more wider, and would have more irregular tempratures, as I trust you know judging from your pictorial proof that you have provided for me. If you still don't understand perhaps you could while away more hours of your life trying to prove me wrong. I have already studied this so I don't mind answering a few questions now and then.

I'm doubtful that you have any idea what you're taking about, I'm starting to think you're just paraphrasing creationist sites.

The earth being able to sustain life is in no way proof of a supernatural entity. If the earth was uniformly a comfortable 70 degrees, that would support your case, if the earth was designed for us their wouldn't be natural predators, if the earth was designed it's orbit wouldn't be in the way of a fuck load of "large meteorite, asteroid, comet, or other celestial object with the Earth" ~ Impact event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-22-2009 at 02:39 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is what someone said to me:

"Little, "God" ******. Shut the fuck up and let the logical people argue."

Nice bro real nice. Maybe trying to prove God's existence is illogical but wasting your time trying to disprove something that can't be proven to someone will not change their mind because of some low life fags like you Atheist fags if FUCKING RETARDED!
    Last edited by Jerk; 08-24-2009 at 02:35 AM.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post

Nice bro real nice. Maybe trying to prove God's existence is illogical but wasting your time trying to disprove something that can't be proven to someone will not change their mind because of some low life fags like you Atheist fags if FUCKING RETARDED!
    That's the point . Something that can't be proven doesn't need to be unproven cuz only retards believe in it , christian scum . Now continue on jerking on your mom's nude pics . Kthxbai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post

I think you struck a nerve with whomever you were arguing with, but that's beside the point. Resorting to Ad Hominem attacks should be avoided in debates (I end up using ad hominem's sometimes without even realizing it). I do have a question though, how are atheist's lowlifes?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast