Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I fucking love those markers. Unfortunately I'm broke as fuck at the moment so sharpies have been doing the job. But I love the ink they use in those pens, I'll have to get a set. But the pens (beige color) are the micron which are like $4 a pen .2mm. Those I don't go cheap on to get that comic book style art.
    I know man.. I have the set. They were 250.00 usd when I got them, not sure how much now.
    You did an excellent job making those colors pop with sharpies though.
    I used to use sharpies when coloring comic book chars back in the day,
    when I got into a band after highschool I started buying prismacolors because an artist friend recommended them.
    Been hooked ever since. The smudge/rub on these things for shading/blending are fucking amazing.
    If you're good, you can pretty much utilize that pop to the fullest too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I see so many amazing pieces of art sitting in garages, or sheds, or thrift stores, or just trashed. I'd hate to see my art end up like that. Since it's more than a money maker, but my inspiration, time, and heart. That's why it's nice to see a lot of people on MPGH who appreciate it. Definitely would like to get those prints though and get those to people on this site
    Well try selling them in the gulf.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I know man.. I have the set. They were 250.00 usd when I got them, not sure how much now.
    You did an excellent job making those colors pop with sharpies though.
    I used to use sharpies when coloring comic book chars back in the day,
    when I got into a band after highschool I started buying prismacolors because an artist friend recommended them.
    Been hooked ever since. The smudge/rub on these things for shading/blending are fucking amazing.
    If you're good, you can pretty much utilize that pop to the fullest too.
    yeah to make it pop is add that extra shadow with a darker color. If I could get into that blend/smudge to make that shadow blend would be awesome. Plus I need correct paper as well. Just recently made some fine 150lb hemp airbrush type paper. that would be awesome for it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    50+ hours spread over 3 months. I feel like I finally took a splinter out... But it looks awesome I guess!

Check dis shiz out:

Woah .
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah to make it pop is add that extra shadow with a darker color. If I could get into that blend/smudge to make that shadow blend would be awesome. Plus I need correct paper as well. Just recently made some fine 150lb hemp airbrush type paper. that would be awesome for it!
    You know whats sick about those Primacolors as well? You can actually use them on canvas, and it looks legit as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

You know whats sick about those Primacolors as well? You can actually use them on canvas, and it looks legit as fuck.
    that's awesome. I'm not too much of a fan of canvas though. Here's one I did on canvas, but I don't like textured surface

this was my first canvas piece (tried to do a subject)

here's another one of my random styles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    that's awesome. I'm not too much of a fan of canvas though. Here's one I did on canvas, but I don't like textured surface

this was my first canvas piece (tried to do a subject)

here's another one of my random styles
    Dude.. That first piece is fucking awesome. I'd seriously hang that on my wall.
    I paint on canvas but it's much more uniform stuff. This stuff is old too.

[IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/StuccoValley.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/Picture028.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    God damn, not bad at all

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    God damn, not bad at all
    It's great dabe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Dude.. That first piece is fucking awesome. I'd seriously hang that on my wall.
    I paint on canvas but it's much more uniform stuff. This stuff is old too.

[IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/StuccoValley.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/Picture028.jpg[/IMG]
    dude those are fucking awesome! I've practically given up on realism. I like to do art for relaxing, and get the most from this abstract art. i don't really know why but like it alot. Now i want to take it to another level somehow. I really want to focus on black and white/contrast and stuff.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    God damn, not bad at all
    Thanks man, I really appreciate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude those are fucking awesome! I've practically given up on realism. I like to do art for relaxing, and get the most from this abstract art. i don't really know why but like it alot. Now i want to take it to another level somehow. I really want to focus on black and white/contrast and stuff.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Thanks man, I really appreciate!
    Honestly you're better off where you're at with things man. I wasted money on school because I thought I can actually do something.
    It's just not realistic though. I sold a few pieces at flea markets, tried to go into the mass producing biz to see if I can get shit off at malls and there is just way too much competition there. When you try to take art to the next level it stops being fun. I have the schooling to produce decent stuff, but I don't have the time to produce anything really creative, that's why I haven't done jack shit on canvas in about 2 years. Keep doing what you're doing and have fun. That's what I should be doing when I have downtime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Honestly you're better off where you're at with things man. I wasted money on school because I thought I can actually do something.
    It's just not realistic though. I sold a few pieces at flea markets, tried to go into the mass producing biz to see if I can get shit off at malls and there is just way too much competition there. When you try to take art to the next level it stops being fun. I have the schooling to produce decent stuff, but I don't have the time to produce anything really creative, that's why I haven't done jack shit on canvas in about 2 years. Keep doing what you're doing and have fun. That's what I should be doing when I have downtime.
    dam dude, sounds pretty tough. I wanted to do some schooling for art just to learn some new things but expensive as shit. So just had to teach myself. I really want to find a print website and put my art up on there. Or just make some prints myself and sell those for cheap. I'm not sure, but it's more of a hobby to give some pieces out to friends. alot of my friends like weird psychedelic which i'm the same way. anything psychedelic is my favorite. This is literally how i'm starting the one i'm working on now:

(start doing some more art! It's way worth it) Help me bring this dead art section of MPGH alive haha)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345