Thanks

Question for farming Diamonds

The quest, Crag's Thirst, give Diamonds of Nulgath for turning in 100x Bag of Dirt (Unidentified 10) and Nulgath Rune 7. Do you think I can use this quest to farm Diamonds? I'm going to farm the Bags of Dirt through bots and etc.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Also, can I do GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE... too? Or would I get banned for doing those quests without having Crag and Bamboozle (opening them up with quest loader)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    The quest, Crag's Thirst, give Diamonds of Nulgath for turning in 100x Bag of Dirt (Unidentified 10) and Nulgath Rune 7. Do you think I can use this quest to farm Diamonds? I'm going to farm the Bags of Dirt through bots and etc.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Also, can I do GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE... too? Or would I get banned for doing those quests without having Crag and Bamboozle (opening them up with quest loader)?
    That certainly could work, but without Crag and Bamboozle, it wouldn't allow you to accept the quest in the first place. I personally suggest just doing the Nulgath quest, which is the Mana Golem bot on Le Bot, because it has a decent chance of giving you Diamonds of Nulgath, or Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance. All in all, your method could work if you had the Crag and Bamboozle pet. If you don't have the pet, then do one of the 2 bots to farm the diamonds.

*EDIT* Le Bot is made by JamesRo, not me, just giving him credit.
    Last edited by pilapal13579; 08-05-2013 at 12:38 PM.