Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Account with a crapload of permanent weapons 100% LEGIT, never used a single hack.

RANK

Master Sgt. 3rd Class

POINTMAN

Corvus III
    K1A1 Rail
    AUG A2 Commando
    M4Spectre
    P90 TR
    MP5SD5
    Kriss Super V
    SR-2M Veresk

KBP-PP 2000
    FN TPS
    MP5A3

RIFLE

OTs-14 Groza
    XM8
    SA58 Para
    AK-107bis
    AK200
    FN-F2000
    FA-MAS.MK3
    AMD65
    HK416
    FN-FNC (Two of them)
    SG556
    M14EBR
    G3A3

SNIPER

FR-F2
    Blaser R93
    Mosin-Nagant
    AWM
    M40A5
    TPG1
    PGM.338
    M24

PISTOL

MK23 Socom
    WaltherP38
    TMP
    Dual Barbatos
    Desert Eagle

NOTE

Original e-mail, if you're interested and come near a decent offer, I'll take account screenshots, AP history screenshots (about 90% of those weapons were bought with AP) to prove this account was never touched with an hack, and everything else you could ever wish for.

I also have a crapton of timed items like full Iyan set, characters (lei, jinny, priest) lots of other premium guns (Urushi, Tiger, Freedom, Roswell), grenades, etc. but I figured I'd only list the permanent stuff, all of the above IS permanent. Price won't go higher or lower unless you're extremely persuasive, payment must be made through PayPal BEFORE account is taken possession of, more info e-mail [starke at hrpgheaven dot com] or PM me here (but preferable, e-mail).

I kinda stopped playing AVA and I was waiting for a right moment to sell the account, and try to get at least 50% or close of my invested money which was above 400$ and some change (even tho some of the weapons are now worth more because of permanent status) or time value back, but I'll settle for 37.5% which is 150€ (disregarding the time invested).

If requested, the transaction can take place at playerauctions, I've sold many accounts from different games in the past and I can prove the veracity of my transactions, thanks.

EDIT: Plus 3 ranks towards Luna tiered spender already completed.
    Last edited by Koven; 08-07-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Sorry ur not gonna get 150 max ull get is 40 ish if ur lucky

Thanks
    Sorry, did I ask for opinions? Got an offer? Clearly not. Then please mind your own business, you clearly need an account and try to "bully" people into lowering the price of theirs, here the maximum I would budge and definitely not to someone with your "power or argumentation" would be 100/125.

A lot of people used euro hack in the past, and that undervalues accounts, but there are only so many hacked accounts, and I'm not in a rush to sell mine. Mine is legit, I can go through channels that ensure you get the account 100% scam free from both sides, and my account is ready for competitive play with all the permanent weapons and gear you could ever need.
    Last edited by Koven; 08-07-2013 at 09:08 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Koven For This Useful Post:

Riddick (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Koven View Post
    Sorry, did I ask for opinions? Got an offer? Clearly not. Then please mind your own business, you clearly need an account and try to "bully" people into lowering the price of theirs, here the maximum I would budge and definitely not to someone with your "power or argumentation" would be 100/125.

A lot of people used euro hack in the past, and that undervalues accounts, but there are only so many hacked accounts, and I'm not in a rush to sell mine. Mine is legit, I can go through channels that ensure you get the account 100% scam free from both sides, and my account is ready for competitive play with all the permanent weapons and gear you could ever need.
    Your stupid. J cole is right. We dont care about how much you have spent only the raw power of the account and here on mpgh ap cap guns go for around 10$ each

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *Firefly For This Useful Post:

skown24 (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    You're*

Plus Terra Nova was shit and didn't have enough viewers, Fox doesn't care how much you like the show, they only care about viewers and if it's profitable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You're*

Plus Terra Nova was shit and didn't have enough viewers, Fox doesn't care how much you like the show, they only care about viewers and if it's profitable.
    Look around the marketplace for pricing examples and idc keep it at that price just dont expect to sell it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to J Cole For This Useful Post:

skown24 (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I see that this is your first time selling an account. Instead of arguing, how about you look at this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...g-account.html and tell me what the differences between this account and your account. You only have 2 ap guns and 1 ap pistol, so in my head its worth like 15(Corvus)+10(mosin)+5(walther)= 30+ some euro shop weapons which is like another 10 bucks, which equals 40. Either deal with it or just leave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Welcome in MPGH Market, where people love to undervalue your account for fun.

Thanks
    I don't care, at some point other accounts will run out, specially now that a lot of weapons became timed and euro hack is no longer around, in the future mine will become way more interesting, again, I'm not in a rush to get the money.

How many accounts do you have where 9 out of 10 euro weapons were bought with AP and you can show the AP history to prove it? I know this account IS worth the 100/150€, it's irrelevant what other people say to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The game is dying ....

Thanks
    Been hearing that since ijji, they will just keep finding other companies to explore it, been hearing the same over AION for years.

Thanks
    I don't care, at some point other accounts will run out, specially now that a lot of weapons became timed and euro hack is no longer around, in the future mine will become way more interesting, again, I'm not in a rush to get the money.

How many accounts do you have where 9 out of 10 euro weapons were bought with AP and you can show the AP history to prove it? I know this account IS worth the 100/150€, it's irrelevant what other people say to me.
    I am the person that bought the account that @skown24 linked. I must say that your account is NOT worth 100-150 euroes (or 100-200$) Yes, perm euro shop guns are wanted now because Aeria made them timed. However, that doesnt triple the price of an account. Sure it wasn't hacked on, but neither was mine. I don't care that you don't care what I say. If you don't want to change your price from the advice of other people, then don't change it. If you decide to take our advice, then do it. We don't care whether or not you sell this account. We care that you have a ridiculous price for a low ranked account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Been hearing that since ijji, they will just keep finding other companies to explore it, been hearing the same over AION for years.
    It's been dying since Ijji, and you obviously don't see a future with the game since you're willing to sell your account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You're*

Go fuck yourself. You obviously have no idea what "you are" (happy, i had to type more just because you are a fkn grammar nazi)talking about.
    1.Your account will never be sold for that much.
    2. There will always be other accounts on the marketplace so no one will come crawling to you for yours.
    3. Terra nova was a great show and fox didnt cut it because of the views. There were to other succesful shows going on atm. And with three successful shows they decided to cut 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    He's probably just a scammer anyways Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast