Thread: Legion tokens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Legion tokens

Whats the fastest way to get them without High/Exalted Legion Champion? I tried using the gateway to the souls bot but its sooo slow, only getting about 5 legion tokens per hour, is it the only way until I can get a legion soul collector? And will it get faster with a legion soul collector?
    Last edited by Plutonsvea; 08-14-2013 at 02:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah, with the Soul Collector you can do Bot on Le Bot just called 'Legion Tokens'. Using that bot you can get about 25-30 legion tokens an hour. You should than right away go for 1,000 legion tokens to get Exalted Legion Champion. Don't use your legion tokens until you get the Exalted Legion Champion. The Exalted Legion Champion can get you about 70-90 legion tokens an hour so its much better. Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dage has actually recently released two new quests for legion tokens. You will only get one per turn-in, but it is a lot faster. It's called Dage's Black Box and Dage's Surprise. There are two bots for these quests on the site.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...quest-bot.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Dage has actually recently released two new quests for legion tokens. You will only get one per turn-in, but it is a lot faster. It's called Dage's Black Box and Dage's Surprise. There are two bots for these quests on the site.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...quest-bot.html
    Righttttt... Forgot about those. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I tried that, the blackbox quest will not pick up the Dage's Note and Endurance test will not take the broken blade for me. :l I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is. I downloaded the bot, extracted and everything. Then I went to the bot manager on Le Bot and loaded it, then enabled it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Yeah, with the Soul Collector you can do Bot on Le Bot just called 'Legion Tokens'. Using that bot you can get about 25-30 legion tokens an hour. You should than right away go for 1,000 legion tokens to get Exalted Legion Champion. Don't use your legion tokens until you get the Exalted Legion Champion. The Exalted Legion Champion can get you about 70-90 legion tokens an hour so its much better. Good luck!
    I got the legion soul collector and I'm doing the normal Legion Token bot now, but its only getting about 12 per hour, not 25-30.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Klax View Post
    I got the legion soul collector and I'm doing the normal Legion Token bot now, but its only getting about 12 per hour, not 25-30.
    Well its just going to take longer than. My bad. But still, be patient. I botted for at least 4 days straight to get Exalted Legion Champion. Don't worry, you'll make it there eventually.

Somewhere you're not supposed to wander off
    Thanks
    and with exalted legion champion,you can get 2k tokens in 4 days as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by t1xs View Post
    and with exalted legion champion,you can get 2k tokens in 4 days as well
    Yeah, I can get like 700 tokens a night.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It might be from the low spawning time. What server do you go on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Or just be like me,just buy 1k acs,use the bot made by necrohealer,within a day and boom get your Exalted and sell of the high one.
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?

Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How to uses that bro ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    It might be from the low spawning time. What server do you go on?
    I've tried servers with high and low amounts of people on them, cysero, artix, twilly, evil sir ver, ect.

Also, sometimes when using the bot, I'll start it and leave it for a few hours while I'm not home then get back and my account will just be standing there in curse blue in the combat stance but not attacking anything and nothing is attacking it. Yesterday I went somewhere for 4 hours, when I started the bot I had 191 tokens, when I got back 4 hours later, my account was just standing there and I had 193 tokens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I've tried servers with high and low amounts of people on them, cysero, artix, twilly, evil sir ver, ect.

Also, sometimes when using the bot, I'll start it and leave it for a few hours while I'm not home then get back and my account will just be standing there in curse blue in the combat stance but not attacking anything and nothing is attacking it. Yesterday I went somewhere for 4 hours, when I started the bot I had 191 tokens, when I got back 4 hours later, my account was just standing there and I had 193 tokens.
    That is very strange. I would suggest going to private rooms in Alina, Safiria or Nythera. Those are the ones I use. The respawn there is quite fast. Trying do that instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Try Quibble. That has low people on it. The less people, the faster spawn rate. The more people, the faster killing of monsters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast