Thread: Legion tokens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    That is very strange. I would suggest going to private rooms in Alina, Safiria or Nythera. Those are the ones I use. The respawn there is quite fast. Trying do that instead.
    what class do you use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Last edited by W#RTw2twYW4RHWERHERH; 08-11-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryTree View Post
    what class do you use?
    I use Elemental Dracomancer. I would suggest using a class that doesn't not hit multiple targets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    I use Elemental Dracomancer. I would suggest using a class that doesn't not hit multiple targets.
    Necromancer! Necromancer! Woot woot! Easy to get and worth it if you bot alone/overnight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Necromancer! Necromancer! Woot woot! Easy to get and worth it if you bot alone/overnight.
    Mhmm. I was going to say, Necro or ED should both work well. I like ED since it doesn't run out of mana easily since the Scales move gives back a ton of mana. Also because of Scales 75% damage reduction it doesn't have to take time to rest as much.

Necro would be my second choice as it probably doesn't have to take time rest at all because of Weaken's healing ability. However, I use ED over Necro since Necro doesn't kill monsters as quickly as ED (unless you are fighting powerful bosses).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Try Quibble. That has low people on it. The less people, the faster spawn rate. The more people, the faster killing of monsters.
    Still only getting about 12 p/h, I think its because for some reason whenever I bot on Le Bot my account just signs out every once in a while and loses progress in the quests. I don't know why it is though because the internet connection is fine and when I play without botting it never signs me out.

Otherwise, I started using quibble and its great. Fast spawns and no lag, the bot never freezes or anything. I just wish there was a server that didn't lag and had fast spawns but also had lots a people for things like the mana golem bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Klax View Post
    Still only getting about 12 p/h, I think its because for some reason whenever I bot on Le Bot my account just signs out every once in a while and loses progress in the quests. I don't know why it is though because the internet connection is fine and when I play without botting it never signs me out.

Otherwise, I started using quibble and its great. Fast spawns and no lag, the bot never freezes or anything. I just wish there was a server that didn't lag and had fast spawns but also had lots a people for things like the mana golem bot.
    Alina, Safiria and Nythera have lots of people for Mana Golem. Also, the sever has fast spawns and no lag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I like to bot alone so you can do what I have done. I have created five other accounts to bot in the room with me. I think I have about 11 alts now. Woot woot!

Just posting this here in case you wanted to know...

Created three new accounts awhile back. They all did the Le Bot Doomwood Bot in the same room. I left all three accounts on together overnight and part of the next day. After 24 hours, all three of the accounts had rank 10 doomwood and around level 27 or 28.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I like to bot alone so you can do what I have done. I have created five other accounts to bot in the room with me. I think I have about 11 alts now. Woot woot!

Just posting this here in case you wanted to know...

Created three new accounts awhile back. They all did the Le Bot Doomwood Bot in the same room. I left all three accounts on together overnight and part of the next day. After 24 hours, all three of the accounts had rank 10 doomwood and around level 27 or 28.
    Unfortunately my computer is pretty crappy and can't handle that many bots at once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Unfortunately my computer is pretty crappy and can't handle that many bots at once.
    it's so laggy dude
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

My Bots :

1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

Thanks
    there is a bot on this forum that does it i think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
    it's so laggy dude
    I'm sure we have already had this conversation, but running five can leave me lag free. I can run around nine at once. Haven't tried anymore than that.

Well, you can run the bots on different computers! If you have more than one that is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I'm sure we have already had this conversation, but running five can leave me lag free. I can run around nine at once. Haven't tried anymore than that.

Well, you can run the bots on different computers! If you have more than one that is.
    I have 2, a crappy laptop and a crappy desktop. I can run 2, maybe 3 on the desktop but it would be really laggy at 3 and the laptop is horrible, I can run 1 bot 24/7 if I wanted (laggy) but if I try 2, it would overheat pretty quickly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have 2, a crappy laptop and a crappy desktop. I can run 2, maybe 3 on the desktop but it would be really laggy at 3 and the laptop is horrible, I can run 1 bot 24/7 if I wanted (laggy) but if I try 2, it would overheat pretty quickly.
    Have you tried pointing a fan at it? That's the cheap way to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Discussion has drifted, but question has been answered in a variety of ways.
    /closed
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12