Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up EggCrack - By Manevolent - How to use

So, many people needed this tutorial so i thought i make it now since im free. @Polo @Barkangame

EggCrack is a program which you use to crack minecraft accounts by adding a username list , password list and a proxy list. What it does is that EggCrack bruteforces the minecraft login page , trying each username with every password from the list you provided and since minecraft does not allow multiple logins from a certain ip , the program will use the proxies provided from the list and change the ip used each login. Also, there is another feature of EggCrack where you use it to check whether multiple accounts with a specific username and password is working.

How to use:

Cracker --

1. Get a username list

- -Way1 : Get a username scraper and scrape usernames then save it. ( Google it )
    - -Way2 : Download one from one of the threads in Minecraft Tools or Minecraft Discussions
    - -Way3 : Download the hack-client "WeepCraft" and go to servers with lots of players in it and type .scrape [filename] in chat

2. Get a password list

- -Way1 : Make your own one by finding out what are the common minecraft passwords
    - -Way2 : Download one from one of the threads in Minecraft Tools or Minecraft Discussions

3. Get a proxy list

- -Way1 : Download one off the internet.
    - -Way2 : Manually copy down proxies from websites like Hide My Ass ( Google it )
    - -Way3 : Download a proxy scraper and scrape proxies then save it. ( GatherProxy shared by mrBombast)

4. Download the EggCrack

- -Way1 : Download it from the Nodus Griefing Forums ( Google it )
    - -Way2 : Download it from this thread by mrBombast ( Click me )

5. Import the username , password and proxy list and set the methodology to your desired settings and get cracking !!

Checker --

1. Get account list ready with it in the format of user : password ( Skip to step 2 if already done so )

2. Get a proxy list

- -Way1 : Download one of the internet. ( Google it )
    - -Way2 : Manually copy down proxies from websites like Hide My Ass ( Google it )
    - -Way3 : Download a proxy scraper and scrape proxies then save it. ( GatherProxy shared by mrBombast)

3. Import the account list and set the methodology to your desired settings and get cracking !!

Known Problems --

- - If you experience EggCrack only trying the first few usernames of your list with the first few passwords and it just goes on and on , that means there is something wrong with your proxies and you are advised to scrape some from GatherProxy and use those as it is a good proxy scraper.

Credits goes to Manevolent for making such an awesome tool and happy cracking
    Last edited by Flamegunners; 08-08-2013 at 11:53 PM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Flamegunners For This Useful Post:

67686478 (06-07-2014),Adaj123 (03-17-2015),b3faster (08-11-2013),Creator Atum (09-21-2015),DrMasi (08-23-2013),Duplon (01-28-2016),DWG_PREDATOR (08-18-2014),Extreme_All (01-01-2016),holly hacker (08-25-2013),jared_robinson (03-27-2016),KillTheNoise (08-23-2013),LinkYT (09-04-2021),Polo (08-17-2013),Rhin1 (01-19-2014),Rotothx (04-06-2014),techdoodle (06-13-2014),Vikhedgehog (08-11-2013),VJTDraco (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mah Gawwwdd, this is really helpful thanks mate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by VJTDraco View Post
    Mah Gawwwdd, this is really helpful thanks mate
    My pleasure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Note: If you want to make EggCrack crack faster, you can set number of threads to 120 and the interval to 1 ms but remember some computers cannot handle too many threads at a certain time so you will really have to mess around with it.

Thanks
    Used fresh proxy list but still it keeps using the first passwords/Usernames. Help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Post screenshots of your username, password, proxy list and what settings you set. Ill see if i can help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hey i am new to this so sorry if this is a dumb question but is their a difference on where i put the proxies.txt? i dont know whether to put in under the SOCK one or HTTP. please help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by b3faster View Post
    hey i am new to this so sorry if this is a dumb question but is their a difference on where i put the proxies.txt? i dont know whether to put in under the SOCK one or HTTP. please help!
    It depends on the proxies you got. If you follow method 3 which is using GatherProxy , after scraping , filtering and checking the proxies , you click on Export Proxy and you can select to only export http proxies to a specific text file etc by unchecking the boxes with the label socks 4 and 5 and checking those with the label http.
    Last edited by Flamegunners; 08-11-2013 at 03:46 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamegunners For This Useful Post:

b3faster (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    i.imgur.com/2MgwH74.png
    Is this ok?
    Status windows shows like im trying 100accounts/second.
    Last edited by encelect; 08-11-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i.imgur(dot)com/HgcpLns(dot)jpg << i am not allowed to post links so i had to do it like this
    is this ok? it shows list of proxies/usernames/passwords and eggcrack

Thanks
    I still dont know how use it do you have skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Makefoo112 View Post
    I still dont know how use it do you have skype?

i.imgur.com/uZC4prP.jpg

go here, you see next to "username" and "password" their is a "load" button... click it and find either your usernames.txt or passwords.txt (download from internet if you dont have any.then do the same for "proxies" open the readme for how to get proxies if you dont know. then you set you options like "max threads" and "intervals" these options will affect the number of accounts checked per second.. the higher number you set for "max threads" the faster it will be. adjust it for your computer dont just set it to the highest! then for "output" say you crack a account this is where the username and password "usernameassword" in that format will be sent. then just hit "start" and Ta-Da! you just need to wait! hope this helped!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I will remake the tutorial when i get home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    thank you for this, it really helped me! but could you look at my image above and see if thats ok?

Thanks
    ihave A question, what is better - using alot of Proxy's or little?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast