Detailed Version

Ok, So I have a custom build Desktop (Specs will be below). It has been working alright for about 3/4ths of a year now, with the only problem being that every now and again it blue screens with this error
Code:
irql_not_less_or_equal
To my knowledge that has not damaged the computer. A couple of days ago I did a clean install of windows 7 and it worked fine until today.

I tried booting my computer. The power on light and even the access HDD light turned on the console but the screen remained black. I then proceeded to try every video output on the graphics card (HDMI,DVI,VGA) with out anything happening. I then tried every output for the integrated graphics card, and still nothing. Making sure it wasnt the screen I hooked up another computer to it and it displayed perfectly fine. I would try a clean install but I cant even see the loading screens to do that. I literally have no idea what to do about this problem. Anything will help tremendously.

TL;DR Version

Computer boots, never displays an image, monitor works fine with other computers, I have no idea what to do.

Specs

• AMD A8-3870K Unlocked
  • CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3
  • ASRock A75M-ITX FM1 AMD A75
  • Western Digital WD Green WD20EARX 2TB
  • SilverStone Sugo Series SG05B-USB3.0 Black SECC / Plastic Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case SFX 300W
  • ASUS HD7770-2GD5 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 2GB 128-bit GDDR5
  • COOLER MASTER GeminII M4 RR-GMM4-16PK-R2 120mm Slim Fan