Thread: IDF is scumbags

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    1973? you won hhh

at yom kipur we won you can look it up in the internet and usa wasent involvet

when we were at war with you usa dident want suplly us but russia supllied you

you took the suez canals and jorden allmost the the golan

we managed to conqer back both but we gave you back the suez canals and half of sinai as peace between us
    In 1973 we won , we destroyed your almighty Bar Lev line and we destroyed every thing , and are you kidding me ? You want me to take a look in U.S sites that support Israel and doesn't support the truth ? It is just enough that your General in the army said that we lost to Egyptians for the first time we failed to stop them , enough that Sadat(The president of Egypt) said we won , enough that your president never said that they won or they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So your saying that all the Arabs or Palestinians that fought Israel are supported by the US?
    you are so stupid indeed.

Since when its wrong to fight an occupier? dumb!
    Do you even understand what I said ?

Here it is :
    1-From 1947 Arabs and Palestinians were fighting Israel.
    2-Hamas was created when Palestinians stopped fighting Israel and Egypt made Camp David.

So you're the stupid indeed , and yup It is wrong when you are created by a country that support the occupier so in both ways U.S.A created Hamas ... the country who made the sexy boys who are called Taliban can make Hamas , the sexy country who said that they're Anti-Terrorism , they're now supporting terrorism , the Sexy Qatar made the sexy Jazeera to make Ikhwan Sexy and Hamas Sexy , Just see what happening in Ramses through you tube now live not from Jazeera please and see the weapons they got .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    In 1973 we won , we destroyed your almighty Bar Lev line and we destroyed every thing , and are you kidding me ? You want me to take a look in U.S sites that support Israel and doesn't support the truth ? It is just enough that your General in the army said that we lost to Egyptians for the first time we failed to stop them , enough that Sadat(The president of Egypt) said we won , enough that your president never said that they won or they lost.

Do you even understand what I said ?

Here it is :
    1-From 1947 Arabs and Palestinians were fighting Israel.
    2-Hamas was created when Palestinians stopped fighting Israel and Egypt made Camp David.

So you're the stupid indeed , and yup It is wrong when you are created by a country that support the occupier so in both ways U.S.A created Hamas ... the country who made the sexy boys who are called Taliban can make Hamas , the sexy country who said that they're Anti-Terrorism , they're now supporting terrorism , the Sexy Qatar made the sexy Jazeera to make Ikhwan Sexy and Hamas Sexy , Just see what happening in Ramses through you tube now live not from Jazeera please and see the weapons they got .
    its true i allready told you did took bar lev down and took the suez canals
    but after a few days we took them back you can check it up
    to tell you the truth in that war nobody won we just lost allot of people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    its true i allready told you did took bar lev down and took the suez canals
    but after a few days we took them back you can check it up
    to tell you the truth in that war nobody won we just lost allot of people
    No , when a general in your Israeli army says you lost then you lost , when an Egyptian president said we won then we won.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No , when a general in your Israeli army says you lost then you lost , when an Egyptian president said we won then we won.
    :/

Israel had a lower death count. If you think a patch of land is worth a human life, you are an idiot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Jetpack (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/

Israel had a lower death count. If you think a patch of land is worth a human life, you are an idiot.
    I know right that Israel had a lower death count than Egypt's
    But It doesn't mean that Egypt lost or Egypt won , take as an example 1956 , Egypt's death count was more than Israel's , France's and Britain's death count x10 times , but we won .... your arguments are invalid Mr.smartass .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I know right that Israel had a lower death count than Egypt's
    But It doesn't mean that Egypt lost or Egypt won , take as an example 1956 , Egypt's death count was more than Israel's , France's and Britain's death count x10 times , but we won .... your arguments are invalid Mr.smartass .
    Again, you "won" by self-proclamation only.

:/ Again, death count really does tell the true winners here, unless you were in an actual full-out war, which you weren't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It sounds like a lecture about how the guys head is being cut off of his body :\
    Might be part of the snipers course or something

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123