Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Game Dying or Development halted?

Well it's been a while since I've played cubeWorld.
    Achieved level 6million via cheat engine and got a bunch of good weapons then I turned to my friend who has been playing "Kinda" Legitly Going on servers and getting leveled up by standing near a boss or something and I said "What Now" And we went to go explore We one shotted this weird boss and he got bored and quit the game.

I have only been playing the game for like 3 hours in game time and I'm just like wow...

Content level Zero if you hack in this game and my experience was ruined,

anything new changed to CubeWorld or should I just avoid returning to the game?

Thanks
    Just wait until modders crack the game open and then real mods start being made
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    It's sure that if you play the game by cheating everything, it was useless to play it, no fun.
    Do a new COMPLETLY legit character and it will be real fun !

Thanks
    did u actually think that cube world would be fun if u cheated? lets say in a game u had to achieve certain achievements to beat the game, and u cheated for all the achievements. u have won the game but did u have fun? no. so dont cheat and play legitly..
    Answer to the topic: If you go to cube world's website (https://picrom*****m) you will see a post saying this:

Our server is getting attacked by denial-of-service (DoS) attacks on a regular basis. The attacks usually occur in the evening and at night (European time).

Because of that we have to disable user registrations and the shop from time to time, and you will get the message about 'Server Maintenance'.

We will try to find a solution as soon as possible.
    Last edited by ImysticZ; 08-16-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ImysticZ View Post
    did u actually think that cube world would be fun if u cheated? lets say in a game u had to achieve certain achievements to beat the game, and u cheated for all the achievements. u have won the game but did u have fun? no. so dont cheat and play legitly..
    Answer to the topic: If you go to cube world's website (https://picrom*****m) you will see a post saying this:
    yeah took me a few days to purchase the game. wonder why someone who repeatedly attack them without a reason... hmmm, But yes indeed the game looked cool and all i've just had my experience ruined.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    yeah took me a few days to purchase the game. wonder why someone who repeatedly attack them without a reason... hmmm, But yes indeed the game looked cool and all i've just had my experience ruined.
    1. Delete your op char.
    2. Create a new char.
    3. Dont use cheat.
    4. Profit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just start over! Its pretty fun if youre doing it legit. Or take a break from it for a week and then play it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I never cheat a game until I'm bored of playing legit, however i tend to get bored of games pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Meh, I'm waiting for quests and new NPC's to be implemented.
    Otherwise, it's just killing bosses inside dungeons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ImysticZ View Post
    You know this was when there was a huge haul for people trying to buy it because lots of "Famous You-Tubers" were playing this, so people decided to DDos it stopping the money come through, and yes we did have to wait a few days to be able to buy it but the wait was definetely worth it, but now the games like died out and if you hacked on it, it got seriously boring very quickly.

And Domokun, i agree i am waiting for this too, can't wait itll make it way more fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Star|Track View Post
    You know this was when there was a huge haul for people trying to buy it because lots of "Famous You-Tubers" were playing this, so people decided to DDos it stopping the money come through, and yes we did have to wait a few days to be able to buy it but the wait was definetely worth it, but now the games like died out and if you hacked on it, it got seriously boring very quickly.

And Domokun, i agree i am waiting for this too, can't wait itll make it way more fun!
    It does seem like a really good game with promise but i don't really find joy in playing games anymore so they all(including cube world) get boring really quick for me cheating did give it a little longer(longer than playing legit in fact) of fun with it.

Also I'm sure cheating has not only killed the game for the cheaters but also for a lot of legit people playing on public servers that some idiot decided to level everyone to ten thousand out of nowhere which if you want to play legit with friends is really fucking stupid but i do find it a bit contradictory when people go on servers just to get other people's exp for beating dungeons and then crying that they wanted to do it "legit".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauze View Post

It does seem like a really good game with promise but i don't really find joy in playing games anymore so they all(including cube world) get boring really quick for me cheating did give it a little longer(longer than playing legit in fact) of fun with it.

Also I'm sure cheating has not only killed the game for the cheaters but also for a lot of legit people playing on public servers that some idiot decided to level everyone to ten thousand out of nowhere which if you want to play legit with friends is really fucking stupid but i do find it a bit contradictory when people go on servers just to get other people's exp for beating dungeons and then crying that they wanted to do it "legit".
    Indeed It's like that feeling if you where given everything in the world you could have any physical object in the world then you decided to get a 15$ an hour job and try and get to the stage you were already at legitly you would most likely give up within the first day and just be like meh with everything.

CBF playing the game because i've already exploited all of the games mechanics and fun out of it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I bought the game didnt like it, Refunded on paypal a few days ago, Can still play the game and log in... Result...