well guys, i was banned from my previous account by color. he thought that i was selling fake accounts for minecraft. please lift my ban on the forum. i already posted everything about the ban but nobody seemed to reply... please pretty please, any staff help ASAP will be very appreciated.

heres a copy of my original thread since im not allowed to post links.

well guys, now ill write a thread on what happened to me yesterday when i was selling a minecraft account to someone, and how the OMM i used misunderstood me, and banned me for no specific reason. oh, and im ayed12345, and i was permabanned for no reason.

Well, Yesterday, I Was Selling A Minecraft Account To Someone. He Asked For An OMM, I Chose Color. I Was A Total N00b At The OMM Stuff, So I Asked For Help From The Buyer. When Me And The OMM Finally Chatted In MSN, I Spammed Him Sometimes Because He Took Longer Than 12 Minutes To Reply Sometimes. And, When I Gave Him The Minecraft Accounts, He Checked Them. He Said That There Is A Security Question In The Accounts. I Said, "YOU CAN RECOVER THE ACCOUNTS BY JUST ASKING FOR AN EMAIL RECOVERY BECAUSE THE ACCOUNTS PASSWORD IS THE SAME AS THE EMAIL!!!" Well, He Misunderstood Me Now, Thinking That I Sell Hacked MPGH Accounts, And Im Now Banned For No Reason. Please Lift The Ban From Me And Go Check Out The Minecraft Trading/Selling Section, They All Sell Phished/Stolen Accounts.

well guys, you know knew what happened, and if you want, i can paste the conversation here also.

AND THATS WHY I WILL NEVER USE AN OMM EVEN IF I DONT TRUST THE PERSON THATS BUYING OR SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!