Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    Greed always gets the best of humans, no matter what you do or who you are. But I don't think the game will die, even though the releases are quite dumb and dull, they just need something new, something creative, something that'll get everyones attention. I had some ideas, they're not the best, but i'll share them anyway:
    Item trading

Yes, they don't allow trading/sellling/buying/etc. accounts, and I believe it's because of security reasons, but they could make like a new map called "trade", "tradekingdom", or "tradesomething" and it will cost gold and/or ACs from both sides. For example, someone wants to trade Legion Vampire for the Paragon Armor, both people meet up, pay the price, lets say, 500k gold or 500 AC(halfed for members/legends), "read" the terms and conditions of trading(a new, detailed one for this kinda stuff), confirming the trade 2+ times just to be sure, and boom, there it is. This may not be so "detailed" or "specific", but you get the point.

Gifting

The title explains it, but hey, why not; Gift other players ACs(1k+), membership/legendship(1 month+), and gold(kinda useless, but meh.). About the same concept as above, join a certain room, tell the person you're going to gift him/her, maybe add a tax of 10k gold/100 ACs(?) both of you confirm it, read the ToC, and boom!

Item contests

Pick a specific item that's from a decent rarity(legendary, rare, ultra rare, etc.), and the players compete for it, they can fight, maybe add features such as hide and seek, running, etc.? And in order to join this contest, you pay *insert amount* of gold and/or *insert amount* of ACs.

Item giveaways

Pretty much the same as item contests, but on this you just pay the desired amount of gold/ACs and hope to win.

These are just my thoughts, tell me what you think, I love hearing other peoples opinions!
    Everyone, come quick and bow before the almighty wall of text.

Thanks
    Item trading

Yes, they don't allow trading/sellling/buying/etc. accounts, and I believe it's because of security reasons, but they could make like a new map called "trade", "tradekingdom", or "tradesomething" and it will cost gold and/or ACs from both sides. For example, someone wants to trade Legion Vampire for the Paragon Armor, both people meet up, pay the price, lets say, 500k gold or 500 AC(halfed for members/legends), "read" the terms and conditions of trading(a new, detailed one for this kinda stuff), confirming the trade 2+ times just to be sure, and boom, there it is. This may not be so "detailed" or "specific", but you get the point.

That would be a great way to spend off my extra gold and get rares that I missed! Paragon Plate, I miss you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrog View Post
    Everyone, come quick and bow before the almighty wall of text.
    BOW TO ME, MORTALS.

Thanks
    BOW TO ME, MORTALS.
    Bow to no one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Greed always gets the best of humans, no matter what you do or who you are. But I don't think the game will die, even though the releases are quite dumb and dull, they just need something new, something creative, something that'll get everyones attention. I had some ideas, they're not the best, but i'll share them anyway:
    Item trading

Gifting

The title explains it, but hey, why not; Gift other players ACs(1k+), membership/legendship(1 month+), and gold(kinda useless, but meh.). About the same concept as above, join a certain room, tell the person you're going to gift him/her, maybe add a tax of 10k gold/100 ACs(?) both of you confirm it, read the ToC, and boom!

Item contests

Pick a specific item that's from a decent rarity(legendary, rare, ultra rare, etc.), and the players compete for it, they can fight, maybe add features such as hide and seek, running, etc.? And in order to join this contest, you pay *insert amount* of gold and/or *insert amount* of ACs.

Item giveaways

Pretty much the same as item contests, but on this you just pay the desired amount of gold/ACs and hope to win.

These are just my thoughts, tell me what you think, I love hearing other peoples opinions!
    If item trading was such a thing, they surely would make it more than 500 AC and 500,000 is kinda low. Maybe a million?

This game, like many others in time, has declined. Oversoul was Miltonius' dream. It wasn't intended to be a huge game, but just to make Miltonius' happy with his life. Herosmash is just a copy of AQ Worlds and DC Universe. I remember how the game came out before or slightly after DC was released. I do remember talk of a "second season" for AQ Worlds. Another storyline to happen after the Chaos Lords. Overall, this game will just continue to receive the small updates once everyone moves onto the next big thing made by AE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    AQWorlds, could get back in the game if they got Nulgath, to release more rares.
    I am the creator of meapsters
    maep.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
    AQWorlds, could get back in the game if they got Nulgath, to release more rares.
    More awesome Nulgath stuff = More botting = More AE Crackdown on us

Sometimes I feel like I'm ruining the game by botting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
    The thing about that is that Nulgath doesn't really "work" on AQW anymore. He does Oversoul. That's where he commits most of his time. The Nulgath thing is pretty much set and done for now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Item trading

Gifting

Item contests

Item giveaways

these are some pretty good ideas! i dunno but have you confronted the AE about this? you never know... they might actually be desperate for some ideas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post

If item trading was such a thing, they surely would make it more than 500 AC and 500,000 is kinda low. Maybe a million?

This game, like many others in time, has declined. Oversoul was Miltonius' dream. It wasn't intended to be a huge game, but just to make Miltonius' happy with his life. Herosmash is just a copy of AQ Worlds and DC Universe. I remember how the game came out before or slightly after DC was released. I do remember talk of a "second season" for AQ Worlds. Another storyline to happen after the Chaos Lords. Overall, this game will just continue to receive the small updates once everyone moves onto the next big thing made by AE.
    The prices were just an example, maybe it should be a million, maybe not. If it would just happen, I would be so happy.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    these are some pretty good ideas! i dunno but have you confronted the AE about this? you never know... they might actually be desperate for some ideas
    Meh, I never liked the forums AE have, or talk on twitter with them. If any of you guys think this could happen, feel free to take the ideas and post it to AE.

Thanks
    Did you ever stop and think that maybe we're all just growing up and the younger ones still enjoy the game as much as we did?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Corruptor View Post
    my opinion quit at game loseR don't cry here, nobody help ya
    i'll help you dude
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else
    Albert Einstein
    ================================================== =================

My Bots :

1. Angry Zombie Skull Bot (AQWorlds War Z Bot)
    2. Dage's Endurance Test Quest Bot and Dage's Black Box Quest Bot
    3. Fastest Mana Golem Bot (outdated)
    4. Swordhaven Reputation Bot
    5. Black Voucher Bot
    6. Tinsel's Gift Quest Bot
    7. Mana Golem Bot [updated]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    Did you ever stop and think that maybe we're all just growing up and the younger ones still enjoy the game as much as we did?
    nope

4 releases now is the equivalent to 1 release when AQW team wasnt half assing stuff
    Grammar Nazis, Grammar Nazis everywhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    AQW has never been their best game. It was just their most decent multiplayer one and their biggest. The trend isn't new, AE will always drop games that their players have invested in because so many of their young players do impulse purchases.

I'm glad AdventureQuest made a pretty significant comeback and it now has more players on it than DF at any given time (used to be the reverse). These two are better 'games' than AQW but they're all still pretty shallow end-game.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by admiral.kizaru View Post
    This is also true man.

But botters like us here on the forums are completely killing the game and community. With our studies we just don't have the time to grind endlessly in a game the company specifically designed to suck needless time... took me 2 weeks of botting to only get 20 archfiend tokens for Archfiend Class. I just ended up buying it yesterday because time = money (omg the power bill).

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    That's the dream but in actually no they're just too lazy and don't need to put in the effort because the money from players will still be flowing in. Their game programmers are so bad.

Thanks
    Brutalcorn. Pure proof of AQW going down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast