Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Naruto 643 Leaked

Naruto 643 Page 1 - Read Naruto Chapter 643 Online at OneManga.me

From page 1-8, they give you what everyone is saying in bare text. From page 9-22 it's the raw japanese manga. Not English translated unfortunately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Obito's cliche bad-guy talking and giant energy battles.

Pass, wake me when this arc is over and something interesting happens.

Thanks
    Looks like it's going to be wrapped up soon.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OneManga stole it from MangaPanda. Oh well.

Set up chapter, so nothing TOO exiting. But I'm stoked to see the ass kicking coming next chapter. Plus the leftover ass kicking at the beginning of this chapter was nice. I'm definitely going to re-read this when it actually comes out next week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

Set up chapter, so nothing TOO exiting. But I'm stoked to see the ass kicking coming next chapter. Plus the leftover ass kicking at the beginning of this chapter was nice. I'm definitely going to re-read this when it actually comes out next week.
    :/

Its just translations lol.

Anyway, it is more or less the same as the last chapters. Oh no, obito is going to use a biju bomb, whoooooooooooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

Its just translations lol.

Anyway, it is more or less the same as the last chapters. Oh no, obito is going to use a biju bomb, whoooooooooooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares.
    Not just translations, people spent time translating this. Theft is theft, no matter how you look at it, they're still cocksuckers.

And I care. If you're so bored with the show, stop reading it. I'm being serious, I know you've given me the whole "IT HAD POTENTIAL, I DON'T HATE IT, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED" bullshit, but honestly, just stop fucking reading. I can assure you no one gives a shit about you telling us that you don't give a shit about every chapter every fucking week.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

awesomeness29 (08-19-2013),FangedBeast (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this chapter is out on mangapand*****m just yesterday. it was pretty sweet and i cant wait still naruto gets full kyuubi
    It's been awhile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not just translations, people spent time translating this. Theft is theft, no matter how you look at it, they're still cocksuckers.

And I care. If you're so bored with the show, stop reading it. I'm being serious, I know you've given me the whole "IT HAD POTENTIAL, I DON'T HATE IT, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED" bullshit, but honestly, just stop fucking reading. I can assure you no one gives a shit about you telling us that you don't give a shit about every chapter every fucking week.
    Theft isn't theft when it wasn't their's to begin with. Translators always get a big head about this stuff.

Also, if minato died, how come the fox-half didn't die with him?

Or what was the plan, capture naruto raise minato back from the dead?

Lulz

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Theft isn't theft when it wasn't their's to begin with. Translators always get a big head about this stuff.

Also, if minato died, how come the fox-half didn't die with him?

Or what was the plan, capture naruto raise minato back from the dead?

Lulz
    Those people still spent their time translating that from Japanese to English for absolutely NO profit. People who steal their shit are still assholes.

And that was that point in what Minato did...He took the harder to control half with him into the death reaper god (it's why he USED it to begin with), and then sealed the other half in Naruto with a seal that could let some chakra leak through so that eventually he would be able to gain the power to control it. Because he believed in his son's potential. (And in Jiraiya's ability to understand this and train him).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Those people still spent their time translating that from Japanese to English for absolutely NO profit. People who steal their shit are still assholes.

And that was that point in what Minato did...He took the harder to control half with him into the death reaper god (it's why he USED it to begin with), and then sealed the other half in Naruto with a seal that could let some chakra leak through so that eventually he would be able to gain the power to control it. Because he believed in his son's potential. (And in Jiraiya's ability to understand this and train him).

Pfft, grow up scot. The people stole from the manga anyway, and the scans are always redistributed regardless. Big woop another site used their scans. The entire point of scanning/translating is so that other people can view the manga, if you are upset that it spread to another site then you are missing the point of it. Its these pathetic people claiming "rights" over a thing which they stole in the first place. Heck most of the translators get the scans from someone else to begin with.

:/ Manga translators think way too highly of themselves.

So what was akatsuki's plan? Get only half the fox then somehow raise minato?

Thanks
    I can assure you no one gives a shit about you telling us that you don't give a shit about every chapter every fucking week.
    I care about everyone's opinions here on MPGH. This section is already dead, don't try to throw people out of the section.

Thanks

OneManga version came out first....
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post

OneManga version came out first....
    Well either way, they both swap each other's scans every week.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pfft, grow up scot. The people stole from the manga anyway, and the scans are always redistributed regardless. Big woop another site used their scans. The entire point of scanning/translating is so that other people can view the manga, if you are upset that it spread to another site then you are missing the point of it. Its these pathetic people claiming "rights" over a thing which they stole in the first place. Heck most of the translators get the scans from someone else to begin with.

:/ Manga translators think way too highly of themselves.

So what was akatsuki's plan? Get only half the fox then somehow raise minato?
    They still put time into translating it, what part of this do you fail to understand? The manga didn't come out of Japan in fucking English, they spent their time, and sat there, translating it.

They think highly of themselves? Without them you wouldn't be able to read half the manga you've read. Ungrateful ******.

And they never knew about the other half of the fox, so they clearly never incorporated it. Plus if they raised it with just the Gold and Silver brother's chakra, I'm pretty sure they could have done it with just half of Kurama.

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I care about everyone's opinions here on MPGH. This section is already dead, don't try to throw people out of the section.
    I'm not trying to throw them out of the section. I'm "trying" to get him and his anti-Naruto rants out of these NARUTO threads.

WE
    FUCKING
    GET
    IT

We've heard it a MILLION times, it's enough. It's gotten to the point where it's equivalent to someone coming into every thread and saying:

"Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks". It's redundant and accomplishes nothing.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 08-19-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They still put time into translating it, what part of this do you fail to understand? The manga didn't come out of Japan in fucking English, they spent their time, and sat there, translating it.

They think highly of themselves? Without them you wouldn't be able to read half the manga you've read. Ungrateful ******.

And they never knew about the other half of the fox, so they clearly never incorporated it. Plus if they raised it with just the Gold and Silver brother's chakra, I'm pretty sure they could have done it with just half of Kurama.

I'm not trying to throw them out of the section. I'm "trying" to get him and his anti-Naruto rants out of these NARUTO threads.

WE
    FUCKING
    GET
    IT

We've heard it a MILLION times, it's enough. It's gotten to the point where it's equivalent to someone coming into every thread and saying:

"Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks". It's redundant and accomplishes nothing.
    Scanlators are taking content that they don't own and claiming any sort of rights, is stupid. Yeah, i'm glad people take an hour or two for naruto translations, but it doesn't give them this imaginary "ownership" on any of the content. Its something called "copyright" if you know what I mean. If they have such a problem with it, quit. Naruto translators are a dime a dozen.

Seriously, here you are calling me a ****** because someone posted a manga chapter on another site. Grow the fuck up.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-20-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast