Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone need people to help with finding addies in CE?

Hello I just want to know if anyone needs people to help in finding addies in CE I'm pretty good at it I would say im atleast an advanced CE user. I'm able to find most of the addies I need to hack most of the games I have now. THe only thing I need to figure out is how to get an addie for a value that changes every game. But if anyone thinks I could be of use add me on yahoo messenger my email is rawr161@yahoo.com. On another note I'm also thinking og making some basic CE tutorials for all the choobs out there.

https://woodchuck-norris.mybrute.com
    Go ahead try to beat him I dare you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rawr161 View Post
    Eh well I havent made any hacks I think unless your talking about doing it all with CE I have some cheat tables thats about it but as far as coding shit goes I know jack shit about actually putting the shit together to make a hack.
    ANd yea fuck the tutorials there are enuff out there and my fraps dosent seem to wanna work.
    Bro no offense but if you haven't made any CE hacks then you can't call yourself an advanced CE user. I've made tons of hacks myself, I'm just getting tired of CE getting detected T_T so I've started using other memory editors.

Also, CT's aren't useful to everyone. If you have a CT, I'd suggest releasing the CT along with a trainer with all the functions on your CT. Advanced CE users would probably want to fiddle around with the CT, while most users would most likely just open the trainer, play, wait for it to get detected, then spam you asking for a new release.

But hey, you never know, one of the trainer users could know how to make your trainer even better. That's why in my releases I always put both types up so that people that have some skills can point out a function that I missed, perhaps.

And wow, that was way longer than I meant it to be. But I hope that I helped you or something. If not just tell me to GTFO and I'll catch your drift.
    Last edited by skycaptain95; 08-14-2009 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    erm.... cheat engine comes with a tutorial already?
    if u cant do that u epicly fail at ceand ultimatly hackings since ce is a basic

and btw im good at ce too ive made a team hack lets me change teams
    and also lets me do abnormal game play in clan wars (so if u loose it doesnt record)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345