Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Selling a TON of VPS's all for $25! (RACKSPACE)(LOTS OF RAM)(CHEAP)

Hello! Today I'm going to be selling a ton of VPS's all for only $25. It's an account to a website called RackSpace. Cloud Servers or whatever. I have an account that you can get from 512MB-30GB RAM server and you can get multiple of them. I believe there is a limit to how many servers you can actually get though. Maybe around 100, so let's say you bought 3 30GB RAM VPS's then you only had 10GB RAM left. Then you could only get a 8GB RAM and below VPS. I don't really know how it works, I haven't used it for a while. But it's something like that.

You can get like any kind of VPS such as Windows, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, CentOS and a whole bunch of other ones. You don't need to pay for this, once you pay me through PayPal or another method, then you will receive the accounts information and how to change all the info for the account, then you're free to make any VPS's without charge.

Let me warn you now though. Your VPS's only lasts for 1 month, after that, your account will be terminated and all of your VPS's will be gone. So I would suggest making a backup of all of your files the day before it expires. The RackSpace account was bought today August 17, so I would suggest that somebody buys it today before you don't get as many days

Payment Methods: PayPal, Perfect Money, WMZ (possibly others you can ask me via Skype, but preferably PayPal or PerfectMoney)

Pictures are in the attachments

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    mpgh1.png  

mpgh2.png  

Last edited by Taetm; 08-17-2013 at 04:34 PM.