17 58.62%
  • Energy

12 41.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

[Battle]Energy Vs. Imsohoooood[Battle]

Whoever you think makes the best verses, vote for them. First one up to five wins.

Here we go:
    Energy, you ain't got shit, this shit is about to hit hard, get ready, I'll keep this pace steady. Get your ass back to the GFX, before you get even more wrecked. I know this is hectic, you can't stand it. I run this Section, I do this all and get great satisfaction. Get rid of you, just another subtraction. Get out, stay out, keep to that Graphics, you ain't ready for the beast rhymes that makes you hear static. That's it, i'm out, now I got you going on the 'Got merked' route.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I voted Hoodie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    how can you vote hoodie -_-
    energy still hasnt made his

[England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Thanks
    You think you wak but you don't know crap. I can bust a rhyme in so little time. You hit hard but i stand fast, quit now before you end up in a cast. Its not hectic, its pethetic. Your febble, out of time. Sure its no crime, but all you do is mime. This section got a new rap bro, hello, you be like woah, cos this shit stick.

War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hood you always use that static line, but you shouldn't be steppin to noobs it's not fair :/
    Sigs are for pussies

MOTHA FUCKA STAY BREEZY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    You think you wak but you don't know crap. I can bust a rhyme in so little time. You hit hard but i stand fast, quit now before you end up in a cast. Its not hectic, its pethetic. Your febble, out of time. Sure its no crime, but all you do is mime. This section got a new rap bro, hello, you be like woah, cos this shit stick.
    What the fuck was that? You call that a rap, get ready, get strapped. I just sat through all that, laughing, baffling of your fail. Let me tell you a little tail, once upon a time, their was a fail, his name was Energy, my wreckage on him was not imaginary, it had him my primary wreck stage. You ain't ready for the faze. Got you it an 'Uh o' stage. We ain't on the same page, I even got your girl yelling "Hurray" for me. I just knocked your ass out like a golfball on a tee. I knew you weren't ready, come back when your rhymes are actually steady.
    Quote Originally Posted by m4c4r0ni3z View Post
    Hood you always use that static line, but you shouldn't be steppin to noobs it's not fair :/
    2nd time using it And their is no one else, really does not matter? I Vs'd everyone..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol go battle on def jam
    Sigs are for pussies

MOTHA FUCKA STAY BREEZY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    What the fuck was that? You call that a rap, get ready, get strapped. I just sat through all that, laughing, baffling of your fail. Let me tell you a little tail, once upon a time, their was a fail, his name was Energy, my wreckage on him was not imaginary, it had him my primary wreck stage. You ain't ready for the faze. Got you it an 'Uh o' stage. We ain't on the same page, I even got your girl yelling "Hurray" for me. I just knocked your ass out like a golfball on a tee. I knew you weren't ready, come back when your rhymes are actually steady.

You talk about tales, i talk about fact. You better slow down before you fall into a trap. I'm wreaked, i treaked but i can still beat your ass in this rapfest. Were not on the same page, but i wrote the book. My girl yelled when you was leaving, walking of the stage in embarresment, treading in your puddles of shame and leaving footsteps of dissapointment. You rhymed while i battle primed, you let your guard down and now i shine. I own this stage, i channel my rage, it's off the frikin' gauge. But you are backstage, second best, with the rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    You talk about tales, i talk about fact. You better slow down before you fall into a trap. I'm wreaked, i treaked but i can still beat your ass in this rapfest. Were not on the same page, but i wrote the book. My girl yelled when you was leaving, walking of the stage in embarresment, treading in your puddles of shame and leaving footsteps of dissapointment. You rhymed while i battle primed, you let your guard down and now i shine. I own this stage, i channel my rage, it's off the frikin' gauge. But you are backstage, second best, with the rest.
    That was weak, you might think you're on a streak, but it's just a twit. This Section does not fit you, go play with PS, thinking you cool, making little sigs like a fool. Energy, you made my laugh of the day, I think I should pay you, maybe can buy some GFX skills, I go for the kill. Merk your ass till' you decide how long you want you girl to ride. You ain't nothing, this is like tanning in the sun. You ain't got no heat, you better retreat. This beat is making your memagramz thinking "Damn Hoodie just knocked me off my feet". Their you go, I just did us both a favor, now go make a sig, of me smashing you, you twig. Snap you like nothing, this beat is bumping, your girl is humping, she said she wanted a muffin, so I gave her something, and now she can't stop breathing, She thinking I thieving, because I'm stealing her breathe. Now wait, she about to give me head.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    That was weak, you might think you're on a streak, but it's just a twit. This Section does not fit you, go play with PS, thinking you cool, making little sigs like a fool. Energy, you made my laugh of the day, I think I should pay you, maybe can buy some GFX skills, I go for the kill. Merk your ass till' you decide how long you want you girl to ride. You ain't nothing, this is like tanning in the sun. You ain't got no heat, you better retreat. This beat is making your memagramz thinking "Damn Hoodie just knocked me off my feet". Their you go, I just did us both a favor, now go make a sig, of me smashing you, you twig. Snap you like nothing, this beat is bumping, your girl is humping, she said she wanted a muffin, so I gave her something, and now she can't stop breathing, She thinking I thieving, because I'm stealing her breathe. Now wait, she about to give me head.
    You talk about chicks, thats getting my pissed. You better step back before you start shitting bricks. This is gonna be quick, no time for this shit. You'd need my GFX, for whats coming next. You better watch out because she might be your ex. My sigs are my suit, but you seem to be wearing rags. You can't talk tags, i can't understand you GFX fags. You see that girl? she used to be yours but i hit her with my better repore. You be bitchin but i'm respecting. I pity you for your shallow rhyme, no depth no rhythm, no beat on the line. Quit now while you still got time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What the fuck was that? You talk so much smack, and can't back it up. Keep doing what you do, with your GFX shit, and continue for me to be a critic. Your shit is pathetic. She was not my ex, I just showed her my pex and she got straight to jumping on my deck if you know what I mean. I fen to merk people like you, having you crying boohoo. I'm stunting you, you don't know what to do, you also now have the Hoodie-Flu. You now might have a beat, and some rhymes, so here, I'll give you one more time to shine, please don't fuck up another rhyme.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I vote energy cause hoood always whores out the same rhymes..
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    I vote Energy. His rap ideas are fresh and seem to have more thought put into them than that of Hoodie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i vote energy..

hood always seems to same "Got merked" and "hoodie-flu" and somethin about someones girl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast