Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

What bots/hacks would you like.

So a big part of our trainer that me and my team makes is that we like to hear from the community on what to add. So this is dedicated to what bots/hacks would you like in our AQW trainer part during Please remember that no idea is stupid but please do not rage or ask for something that shouldnt be asked for. Example. Can you give me 1 billion acs..... I will answer no. So please nothing like that but just submit your ideas and I will go over every single one and try to see what we can do you guys here.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I always wanted to see something different, other than the same typical bots that are made by tons of people, just different layout. Try something creative and unique, not only it would be special, but it would get tons of popularity. I would give some suggestions, but my creative mood is off ;/..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    I always wanted to see something different, other than the same typical bots that are made by tons of people, just different layout. Try something creative and unique, not only it would be special, but it would get tons of popularity. I would give some suggestions, but my creative mood is off ;/..
    Can't be very "creative" with a bot. Maybe set it up differently, sure, but not an entire new way.

Thanks
    I would love a hack that allowed the trainer to make the buttons in AQWorlds look different, and customize them by uploading our own mini icons.

I would also love a bot/trainer that had a several windows function, running several accounts at once on a single window. I know I can simply open a bunch of Bots, but I want my botting to be more organized.

I would also love this thing that would actually be very complicated in my mind through programming. Making your own quests or shops? Maybe the data could be saved to a certain file, and when uploaded to the trainer the trainer would open up the shop or quest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
    I would love a hack that allowed the trainer to make the buttons in AQWorlds look different, and customize them by uploading our own mini icons.

I would also love a bot/trainer that had a several windows function, running several accounts at once on a single window. I know I can simply open a bunch of Bots, but I want my botting to be more organized.

I would also love this thing that would actually be very complicated in my mind through programming. Making your own quests or shops? Maybe the data could be saved to a certain file, and when uploaded to the trainer the trainer would open up the shop or quest.
    All very good ideas... I will run this past the team. As for multiple bots in 1 window. Well that is something I will look into also because that sounds amazing.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    ...What? Not even possible as the AQW Server IS a server. Just as you can't change it to frostvale, you can't change the whole interface display.
    Might be possible, and if it is, I would love that as well
    \

Not even REMOTELY possible. Unless we have an ultra hacker who's gonna risk being sued for a lot of money for hacking into a 12+ site...
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    I will run this past the team
    What "team" do you speak of?

Anyways now onto my suggestions.
    I personally want a trainer that actually has a frigging attack THIS MONSTER instead of attack random monster. All the other shit I can live without.
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Actually we have an attack this monster..... So we have the ability to do that. I am just llooking for input from the community on what they would like in the next release as bots. And as for the team. Well we have team that programs this stuff. Its not just me doing it all by myself.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
    ...What? Not even possible as the AQW Server IS a server. Just as you can't change it to frostvale, you can't change the whole interface display.

Might be possible, and if it is, I would love that as well
    It's all possible lol except the uploading your own mini icons, don't think Flash supports that. We can use the exact same way we change in-game text but with new variables. And the multi windowed bots can be easily done, and I have just the idea:
    Grab a trainer's swf, import it to VB then make several different windows/tabs and add the trainer's swf to each and everyone of those

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    It's all possible lol except the uploading your own mini icons, don't think Flash supports that. We can use the exact same way we change in-game text but with new variables. And the multi windowed bots can be easily done, and I have just the idea:
    Grab a trainer's swf, import it to VB then make several different windows/tabs and add the trainer's swf to each and everyone of those
    You can in the ACTUAL game (not a bullshit "new server") change the design of the game for yourself? i.e Fuck up twilly's avatar.

As for the multi windows, I'll be looking forward to you making that :P Or Chib and his...team...making it
    Leave I +Thanks if I helped you

Thanks
    You can in the ACTUAL game (not a bullshit "new server") change the design of the game for yourself? i.e Fuck up twilly's avatar.

As for the multi windows, I'll be looking forward to you making that :P Or Chib and his...team...making it
    I'm in his team

In fact, we're using my source.
    Last edited by zerobrium; 08-15-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yes he is and on top of the changing twilly's avatar would be something along the lines of a mod. Just load a different swf for twilly just like they used to load swfs for mod gear.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You can change things like button labels, color, position and you can load custom maps/weapons/armors/pets aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    You can change things like button labels, color, position and you can load custom maps/weapons/armors/pets aswell.
    Exactly and hopefully we will be able to do that in the future but im gonna get that multi bot down though.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Exactly and hopefully we will be able to do that in the future but im gonna get that multi bot down though.
    I know how to do that in basic by heart, don't know about AQWorlds though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I know how to do that in basic by heart, don't know about AQWorlds though.
    Well the multibot is done. :V as long as your comp can handle it you can now bot 4 accounts at once... As well as for the custom swfs... well we all will have the ability to do that as to making them though I got an expert in our team who can make and swf for any game and in facts made in my personal guess hundreds of custom swfs for dragonfable.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast