Thanks

Thumbs up A Thanks to the devs at MMOE

Hey guys, this thread is just a thanks to the guys at MMOE.

In the past month or so iv seen a private servers come up, people donate to get special commands ect. and after 2-3 days the server goes down, never to be seen again.

There is only one private server that has really put everything into their private server. MMOE.net.

Thank you guys for puting together this incredibly fun server. you deserve a lot of recognition.

Fruitcake

IGN:MightyBean

2. The Following User Says Thank You to powerfruitcake For This Useful Post:

Trapped (08-18-2013)

Thanks
    Honestly the only dev that put in a lot of work was @Club559 aka Travoos who has retired and leaked source code to everyone. They hide secrets from their donators and do so much wrong that you only find out by being a staff. Don't get me wrong a lot of those people are good, but the few corrupt ruin it. MKE devs have put more work into our server in 1 week than the mmoe devs (excluding @Club559 ) in 3 months. Travoos is now on our side and he is even developing his own game. MMOE literally ruined Lucifer's life and so many things go on that you would never expect. I feel bad for the donators now that I and Trav are gone, we were the ones who thought about the community not the staff.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Also this is the wrong section to post this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They really didn't put everything into this server. Yeah, sure they added pets and fixed invisibullets, but that's pretty much the only difference from any other server out there, except for the fact that every other server has proper dungeons and actual working monster behaviors.

and even concerning the things that they did add, they were mostly done by @Club559. The only other person that actually added anything to the server was @Trapped, who did the pets.

Seriously, I've put more work into MKE the last two weeks than the MMOE devs in 3 months on their server.

Thanks
    and how long do u think ur server will be up for? think about how much people have played on it, it lasted, others havent.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by powerfruitcake View Post
    and how long do u think ur server will be up for? think about how much people have played on it, it lasted, others havent.
    A very long time. We have AMAZING MPGH coders and let's not forget we have the 2 biggest MMOE coders on our side. Then on top of all this we have ex-MMOE staff that new the best way to handle the community. We have made arrangements for a temporary host until we can afford a VPS and my rich friend just got home so maybe he would be willing to buy us the first couple of months of a vps. You really underestimate us and overestimate MMOE which has already almost shut down 3 or 4 times since we leaked their source.

Thanks
    Wrong section Also I HATE those servers that look for donors and disappear in 2 days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've wanted to join the MMOE server but everybody told me not to donate for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshyswag View Post
    Honestly the only dev that put in a lot of work was @Club559 aka Travoos who has retired and leaked source code to everyone. They hide secrets from their donators and do so much wrong that you only find out by being a staff. Don't get me wrong a lot of those people are good, but the few corrupt ruin it. MKE devs have put more work into our server in 1 week than the mmoe devs (excluding @Club559 ) in 3 months. Travoos is now on our side and he is even developing his own game. MMOE literally ruined Lucifer's life and so many things go on that you would never expect. I feel bad for the donators now that I and Trav are gone, we were the ones who thought about the community not the staff.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Also this is the wrong forum* to post this.
    A bit wrong place to say thanks to the devs at mmoe

Im not a donator, member nor staff member of mmoe yet I still know some/most things so I dont really see your point
    (Yes, I do have an account but that != being a member)
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Also this is the wrong section to post this.
    Are you like mentally retarded? All the developers at MMOE did alot of stuff, everyone. Even Travoos knows that @Club559). Also, just for you to know, a lot (many things, not everything of course) of the code that was added at the time Lucifer was in the team was actually (that thing got confirmed by Lucifer himself when he didn't treat people as an asshole yet) copypaste from my releases here and adapted to their needs.
    Also, Joshy, since you actually were NOT a developer at MMOE, and you did NOT have access to the private chat'n'stuff, you had NOT access to the ****** private repo, you can't say this kind of bullshit, since you can't have any clue of what we did.
    MMOE didn't actually harm Lucifer in any direct way, if he got offended by someone in particular that's something related to that person, and not to the entire organization.
    "Travoos is on our side" What do you mean with that? Travoos is just against the stuff Shadomir decided to do and similar stuff, if I'm right. He's not actually favoritizing you in any way.
    Another thing, you've never been in the staff.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

we have the 2 biggest MMOE coders
    Oldest*
    post2short

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lunati View Post
    They really didn't put everything into this server. Yeah, sure they added pets and fixed invisibullets, but that's pretty much the only difference from any other server out there, except for the fact that every other server has proper dungeons and actual working monster behaviors.

and even concerning the things that they did add, they were mostly done by @Club559. The only other person that actually added anything to the server was @Trapped, who did the pets.

Seriously, I've put more work into MKE the last two weeks than the MMOE devs in 3 months on their server.
    I thought you were a serious person, Lunati.
    How can you even think something like that, without having any clue? But if you have, may you please expose us your data? May I ask if you have the commit log on the ****** repo?
    This is a quick image displaying the addition quantity to the repo:
    https://i.imgur.com/Go7nZXG.png
    Travoos has somehow disappeared, no idea why, but anyways he'd be after Lucifer. If you are wondering why Lucifer has so many additions, it's because when we made the repo he was the one who uploaded the code.
    "The great merit of society is to make one appreciate solitude."
    Charles Chincholles, "Reflections on the Art of Life" (from fortune-mod)

Thanks
    you guys are missing the point. How many people use the mmoe code for their pserver? all of that was made by members and or former members of mmoe. The point is, every private server is revolving around mmoe, for example: krazyshanks wrapper, trapps ******. Not only have the all contributed to a pserver that will last, they have put time into making things so other people can make a pserver.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    Also, Joshy, since you actually were NOT a developer at MMOE, and you did NOT have access to the private chat'n'stuff, you had NOT access to the ****** private repo, you can't say this kind of bullshit, since you can't have any clue of what we did.
    You underestimate how much people show me Trapped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I thought you were a serious person, Lunati.
    How can you even think something like that, without having any clue? But if you have, may you please expose us your data? May I ask if you have the commit log on the ****** repo?
    What I'm saying is that the MMOE server was not as amazing as it was made out to be, and it was definitely not worth paying for. Sure you can have the most stable server in the world, but it's not much help if the implemented dungeons and monsters are to broken to properly play the freaking game.

I was honestly a bit disappointed when I finally downloaded the mmoe leak. With the hype you guys have been making, I really expected that you guys would have added a bit more than just pets and arena's.

Don't get me wrong, lots of the mmoe coders are really skilled, and I have a lot of respect for them, but you guys did not "give it your all" to keep the server up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You underestimate how much people show me Trapped.
    What people tell you doesn't always reflect the reality. I bet your parents told you about Santa, didn't they?
    "The great merit of society is to make one appreciate solitude."
    Charles Chincholles, "Reflections on the Art of Life" (from fortune-mod)

Thanks
    What people tell you doesn't always reflect the reality. I bet your parents told you about Santa, didn't they?
    They show me proof. They use facts to reinforce the accusations, something MMOE has never done.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Also what @Lunati just said is the same way I feel.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

@nilly can you please close this thread before another flame war starts between MMOE and MKE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @nilly can you please close this thread before another flame war starts between MMOE and MKE
    I think it was already started...
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

liquidgalaxy (08-20-2013),Trapped (08-18-2013)