Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Muhammad the Prophet was Pedophile

This is a fact that no Muslim can argue.

Muhammad the prophet was a pedophile who married a 6 year old girl and fucked her when she turned 9 years old.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
    Therefore, all Muslims are pedophiles because they worship and pray to Muhammad. This means that they support fucking of 9 year old children. In addition, they believe that Muhammad was a true prophet of Allah. As Allah allowed Muhammad to fuck a 9 year old, they are saying that Allah also supports men fucking 9 year old children.

Ergo: Islam = Abuse Innocent Children

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well besides the obvious "DUH" comment i'd like to just add that yeah, child bride's are still there in Islamic society today.

Aisha's story is basically muhammed looking at a child and saying "i want to fuck that" and then getting away with it "because god said so"(according to muhammed).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Totaly bullshit... no matter how you try to make islamic people mad here you can't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
    Totaly bullshit... no matter how you try to make islamic people mad here you can't
    Muhammed had sex with Aisha. That is a fact.

At the time aisha was playing with dolls. That is a fact

40+ year old having sex with a 9-12 year old

Take from it what you will, but more likely than not it was pedophillia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Hmmmm, where is the part where you provide evidence and proofs , hue?..., in anyways i don't care LoL it just doesn't matter, almost all the muslims sucks nowdays and they're retarded ..., they just use a PART of the islam and not the whole islam lol

it's like, ohhh islam is guuud very guud, lets kill other non-islamic peoplll for god nd go to paradise lololololololol.. boom explodes and kills himselfs then leaves his family and his children around, what a fucked up tit...
    Last edited by pedbera; 08-19-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Aside from the fact that this is a blatant attempt to piss off Muslims, Muhammad was indeed, a pedophile.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Hmmmm, where is the part where you provide evidence and proofs , hue?..., in anyways i don't care LoL it just doesn't matter, almost all the muslims sucks nowdays and they're retarded ..., they just use a PART of the islam and not the whole islam lol
    ​It's written in the Quran, clear as day.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Aside from the fact that this is a blatant attempt to piss off Muslims, Muhammad was indeed, a pedophile.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

lol where in the quran i didn't read it so, can you just give me a part of it xD so i can show it to someone i want to piss him off lol

FUCKAFUCKASSCUNTBASSCUNTBITCHNIGGERSLUTFAGGOTGAYASSCUMDICKCOSLUTFAGGOTFUCKASSCUNTBITCH
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PedoMuhammad View Post
    This is a fact that no Muslim can argue.

Muhammad the prophet was a pedophile who married a 6 year old girl and fucked her when she turned 9 years old.

Therefore, all Muslims are pedophiles because they worship and pray to Muhammad. This means that they support fucking of 9 year old children. In addition, they believe that Muhammad was a true prophet of Allah. As Allah allowed Muhammad to fuck a 9 year old, they are saying that Allah also supports men fucking 9 year old children.

Ergo: Islam = Abuse Innocent Children
    THIS IS NOT TRUE !! , YOU TWO FACED ****** JEW, YOU JUST JOINED THIS SITE TRYING TO MAKE US MAD HUH?, YOU JEW CHRISTIAN ****** DARK FACED PIECE OF SHIT

YOU MUST DIE, YOU ALL MUST DIE FOR SPREADING BULLSHIT IN THIS WORLD, NOW THE JIHAD WILL KILL YOUR INFIDEL ASS

AND FOR WHAT YOU'VE SAID NOW, ALLAH WILL MAKE YOU LIVE A MISERABLE LIFE, YOU WILL LIVE IN THE DARKNESS , IN THE STREETS, POOR AS A TWO FACED ******, YOU WON'T BE JUDGED IN THE END, YOU WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO HELL SPINNING AROUND ON A BARBECUE AND EATEN BY THE SATANS, MARK MY WORDS YOU INFIDEL, I KEEL UR ASS , AND TODAY, YOUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE, MUHAMMAD IS A PEDOPHILE RIGHT?, NOW HAVE FUN WHEN HE MEETS YOU SOON HE WILL PUNISH YOU SOONER, AND THEN WE'L SEE WHO'S A PEDOPHILE

YOU FUCKING CHRISTIANS DO INCEST, FUCK YOUR FAMILY, WHAT IS THAT SHIT?, DUDE, IMAGINE ONE FUCKING HIS MOTHER, OR A DAD FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER AND YOU CALL IT INCEST, THIS IS PEDOPHILE SHIT..., AGAIN, MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL BE SNIPED SOON BY THE TALIBAN, YOU WILL BE SHREDED IN PIECES BY DOGS, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED

THIS WILL HAPPEN, SOON

FUCK JESUS <------ AND FUCK THE JEWS <-------- AND FUCK YOUR MOST VALUABLE PERSON YOU HAVE MET.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol where in the quran i didn't read it so, can you just give me a part of it xD so i can show it to someone i want to piss him off lol
    Let me google that for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol hilarious shit xDDD
    Last edited by pedbera; 08-19-2013 at 03:15 PM.

FUCKAFUCKASSCUNTBASSCUNTBITCHNIGGERSLUTFAGGOTGAYASSCUMDICKCOSLUTFAGGOTFUCKASSCUNTBITCH
    Thanks

Muhammed+had+sex+with+AishaLet me google that for you
    You're an idiot, You guys are the most retarded human race i have

Narrated ‘Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, “You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, ‘If this is from Allah, it will be done.” {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}
    Go Study islam, then come laugh about it, retarded fucks...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ¾ L For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-19-2013),sdfsdrxcvdfsdfs (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ¾ L View Post
    You're an idiot, You guys are the most retarded human race i have

Go Study islam, then come laugh about it, retarded fucks...
    Hi Ethen.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Hi Ethen.
    Hi , ******...

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Youtube watch?v=LB5WbyqkdMU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ¾ L View Post
    THIS IS NOT TRUE !! , YOU TWO FACED ****** JEW, YOU JUST JOINED THIS SITE TRYING TO MAKE US MAD HUH?, YOU JEW CHRISTIAN ****** DARK FACED PIECE OF SHIT

YOU MUST DIE, YOU ALL MUST DIE FOR SPREADING BULLSHIT IN THIS WORLD, NOW THE JIHAD WILL KILL YOUR INFIDEL ASS

AND FOR WHAT YOU'VE SAID NOW, ALLAH WILL MAKE YOU LIVE A MISERABLE LIFE, YOU WILL LIVE IN THE DARKNESS , IN THE STREETS, POOR AS A TWO FACED ******, YOU WON'T BE JUDGED IN THE END, YOU WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO HELL SPINNING AROUND ON A BARBECUE AND EATEN BY THE SATANS, MARK MY WORDS YOU INFIDEL, I KEEL UR ASS , AND TODAY, YOUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE, MUHAMMAD IS A PEDOPHILE RIGHT?, NOW HAVE FUN WHEN HE MEETS YOU SOON HE WILL PUNISH YOU SOONER, AND THEN WE'L SEE WHO'S A PEDOPHILE

YOU FUCKING CHRISTIANS DO INCEST, FUCK YOUR FAMILY, WHAT IS THAT SHIT?, DUDE, IMAGINE ONE FUCKING HIS MOTHER, OR A DAD FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER AND YOU CALL IT INCEST, THIS IS PEDOPHILE SHIT..., AGAIN, MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL BE SNIPED SOON BY THE TALIBAN, YOU WILL BE SHREDED IN PIECES BY DOGS, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED

THIS WILL HAPPEN, SOON

FUCK JESUS <------ AND FUCK THE JEWS <-------- AND FUCK YOUR MOST VALUABLE PERSON YOU HAVE MET.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

He was 25 years old mr.smartass , he didn't sex with her when she was 6 but when she was 9 , Back to 1500 year the girls were old enough before they get to 10.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

And by the way he married her before Islam .... This was a something that all does from Arab 1500 years ago.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Hm..... Since all of you saying bullshits every day , tell me where It is ..... not even in the Qur'an but since you said it post it so if you didn't you only lying.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Isn't it amazing when some one made an alt to post this topic because he is a retarded so if he posted it with his main all will say about him a retard , see his username and when he joined , alts everywhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast