Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Combat arms freezing

Hi guys im new to this forum. I have been experincing this probelm lately when i just abused the speed hack (i think ). Yesterday when i logged on into combat arms i was just playing W/O hacks and then my screen had lines in it and my screen froze. I couldn't even alt+tab out of it or ctrl+alt+del out of it. I was forced to shut down my computer. I tried this a few times and the same thing happens over again. When i try to play this game called Gunz, (as u all know when u download perx injector it says Gunz.exe when u havent changed it lol) i can also play gunz but after 3 minutes my screen had the same god damn mother fucking lines and froze. Can some one help me

Im on vista SP 2
    i got a nivida geforce 7150 630 somethign i forgot.

more facts: 2 days b4 i downloaded this guys speed hack his name was night something i think. my computer started freezing after 2 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffchan666 View Post
    Hi guys im new to this forum. I have been experincing this probelm lately when i just abused the speed hack (i think ). Yesterday when i logged on into combat arms i was just playing W/O hacks and then my screen had lines in it and my screen froze. I couldn't even alt+tab out of it or ctrl+alt+del out of it. I was forced to shut down my computer. I tried this a few times and the same thing happens over again. When i try to play this game called Gunz, (as u all know when u download perx injector it says Gunz.exe when u havent changed it lol) i can also play gunz but after 3 minutes my screen had the same god damn mother fucking lines and froze. Can some one help me

Im on vista SP 2
    i got a nivida geforce 7150 630 somethign i forgot.

more facts: 2 days b4 i downloaded this guys speed hack his name was night something i think. my computer started freezing after 2 days.
    Speed hacks can screw up your computer if you abuse them, which you stated that you did.
    Since you were using it with CA, CA is probably messes up now. Just redownload the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Reinstall!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored