Thread: Death In Egypt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Isn't egypt in a civil war of sorts at the moment?
    -------------

BTW: I think you don't understand the oil process.

The US can get oil from other places and even its own land. However, it is cheaper and does not deplete their own oil in case of emergencies.
    ----------

If all the middle east stopped giving US oil, the worse that would happen is gas prices going up. Just to point out, by country canada gives more to the US than any other country.
    I'm not talking about one country , I'm talking about all the countries of the middle east .

And I'm taking about a facts , U.S cried when Saudi Arabia only stopped the petrol and oil to U.S .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

I'm not talking about one country , I'm talking about all the countries of the middle east .

And I'm taking about a facts , U.S cried when Saudi Arabia only stopped the petrol and oil to U.S .
    Really, what facts do you have?

:/ Cus all I see is some dick waving over a topic that is basically you thinking the middle east is tough shit.

Got news for you kid, no one in the middle east is a superpower, until you get in that league you can just shut it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

:/ Cus all I see is some dick waving over a topic that is basically you thinking the middle east is tough shit.

Got news for you kid, no one in the middle east is a superpower, until you get in that league you can just shut it.
    I think U.S will be down soon remember my words .

Dont replay my quote .
    [Source Code] Present Hooks Win 7/8 .. 8.1/10

- removed youtube video as it had an outside link

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post

Dont replay my quote .
    that is the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post

Dont replay my quote .
    Good luck with that. The US goes down most countries lose their business and then tank as well.

I don't think the middle eastern people realize that without oil most of them are just going to be a pile of sand.

Thanks
    Good luck with that. The US goes down most countries lose their business and then tank as well.

I don't think the middle eastern people realize that without oil most of them are just going to be a pile of sand.
    I am with you that most middle east countries are totaly depend on thier oil but there is Eu and Asia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Dumbfuck go read history pick up a book read what happened in 1973 and I didn't even say middle east is a superpower.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    yeah and they have the most oil in the world so fuck you!
    if countries in middle east didnt sell oil then all countries would get raped including united states
    Exactly , If we stopped giving any country oil , all the world would be fucked up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Most of the countries* not all of the middle east, and why would U.S go to open a pile of sand like Iraq ? For Oil man you just said that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    if countries in middle east didnt sell oil then all countries would get raped including united states
    They really don't lol.

Most countries that rely on more oil than they produce actually have enough oil for themselves already, its just cheaper to get it from the middle east.

However those countries that sell mainly oil would have their entire economy tank without a buyer.

Learn basic economics, then talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Dumbfuck go read history pick up a book read what happened in 1973 and I didn't even say middle east is a superpower.
    Sorry are you talking about the war which you had more casualties than a small country like Israel? Or is there something else I'm missing.

Either way US wasn't involved in any major way, so *shrugs* I don't care.
    -------------------------------
    Nice triple post, idiot.

Thanks
    we cry when US doesnt go into countries and steal their oil? stfu america has never helped anyone
    Yeah about that, pretty sure you're a fucking moron considering the U.S. doesn't give anything to any other country without being asked or asking for permission. The Iraq and Afghanistan war were based around Oil prices and the ever strengthening threat of extremists combined. Other countries helped us. Obviously if other countries are willing to help us then we're making the proper move. Even fucking Australia helped us during the majority of the fucking war.

Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Also , I can make a scientist or whatever say that U.S has destruction weapons , then Egypt go in U.S for that "reason" which they created it to get oil .... but Egypt is x10 better than U.S and you also know that the Middle East almost give all the oil and petrol to U.S , If they stopped it , it means U.S = destroyed and the proof is in 1973 war.
    Ten times better eh? The U.S. consists of almost every type of habitable geography in one single country. The U.S. harbored those who created the electricity you rely on to power the lights (also of which was created in the U.S.) of which you rely on to see at night, the internet you rely on to bitch and moan like a childish brat who takes it in the ass, the vehicles and manufactured parts of which allow you to move, the weaponry that protects you (and yes, in some circumstances hurt you), and the technology to allow you to live comfortably. Without the U.S. you would be in a fucking mud and sand/dirt hut with shitty ass bricks using a fire pit to cook your food and only talking to people face to face or by parchment fucking paper. You. Are. A. Fucking. Dumbass.

No, they don't. The Middle East has the CHEAPEST Oil in the world, and because it's all shitty ass desert the environmental freaks don't bitch. It has been PROVEN that ALASKA HAS MORE OIL THAN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST COMBINED. So fuck you ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    You're a fucking moronic ****** ass bitch. Egypt and Syria were still all butthurt like the ******s they are and decided to gang up on Israel. They also were such big of ******s they attacked on one of the Jewish peoples holiest of days, whereas you Muslims would CRY BLOODY MURDER if it was even within ONE MONTH of your Ramadan shit. Israel then said "fuck you both" and pushed back BOTH of the fucking ****** ass militaries past the pre-war cease-fire line. THEN ISRAEL WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE SINAI BACK TO EGYPT IN PEACE. You fucking neanderthal.

They really don't lol.

Most countries that rely on more oil than they produce actually have enough oil for themselves already, its just cheaper to get it from the middle east.

However those countries that sell mainly oil would have their entire economy tank without a buyer.

Learn basic economics, then talk.

Sorry are you talking about the war which you had more casualties than a small country like Israel? Or is there something else I'm missing.

Either way US wasn't involved in any major way, so *shrugs* I don't care.
    -------------------------------
    Nice triple post, idiot.
    Don't even bother dude, these fucking morons are just having a massive gay orgy to their stupidity.

Thanks
    countries in the middle east have the most oil in the world
    World Map - Top Ten Oil Reserves Countries in World
    yeah your stupid
    You seriously must be the biggest fucking moron on MPGH. That is documenting the Oil RESERVES. Not potential Oil, but what is CURRENTLY IN RESERVE BASED ON ESTIMATION OF THAT OF THE GROUND IT IS ON IN COMPARISON TO THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. Your little website does not specify under WHICH CLASSIFICATION OF RESERVE IT IS UNDER, and hmm, let's see, considering that IT'S NOT CONSIDERED A RESERVE UNLESS THE PLANS TO GO FORTH WITH DRILLING ARE READILY ABLE TO BE COMMENCED.

A 2008 ecological study reported that the Williston Basin in the United States have:
    8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia,
    18 times as much oil as Iraq,
    21 times as much oil as Kuwait,
    22 times as much oil as Iran,
    500 times as much oil as Yemen.

It was the EIA that put through the estimation of possible consumable Oil, and even if we can only drill a measly 10% we will still be able to bring up more oil from our own ground than what is currently in most Middle Eastern Reserves.

You don't even fucking know what an Oil Reserve is, stop fucking arguing because you're obviously the biggest dumbass on MPGH.

One last thing, the Bakken Oil in the US is called SHALE OIL, which makes it difficult to be classified as a reserve under the circumstances of non-free flowing oil.

If you can't even do the slightest amount of motherfucking research, then get the fuck out of the debate section you little dick licking ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Even without the oil, USA shouldnt fuck with other countries shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post
    Even without the oil, USA shouldnt fuck with other countries shit.
    Problem is these "other countries" aren't smart enough to handle their own shit.

The US is basically babysitting these other countries because they keep doing stupid shit like starting off genocides, enslaving people under dictatorship, or messing with other countries around them or abroad. Then, all you hear about this is "why didn't the US prevent this", its the same scenario over and over. Whine about the US involving, whine about them not.

In other words: The US will stop getting involved when other countries stop being fucking stupid.
    -----------

Now for Islands and army bases, I agree, but its better to have the US there than someone like China, and they are only getting protection in the end. Still, its a tremendous toll on the community.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-30-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast