Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

RESPONSE TO "ATHEIST" TOPIC

I am agnostic meaning i don't know what i believe in but i will stick up for the atheists cause i am partly one myself.
    First off scientists and atheists have reasonable theories and physical evidence supporting their beliefs. 1. atheists believe in evolution and none of that adam and eve bull shit do they have proof? Yes. fossils our similar traits to monkeys the fact that we have a tail bone...even the way our spine works. but no we didnt evolve from monkeys we just share the same ancestor

the big bang wasn't just random tnt explosion and its just a theory so simmer down.
    it was trillions of particles and 1 base element that together formed new chemicals (chemistry) and created ELEMENTS LIKE HYDROGEN AND HELIUM WHICH EVENTUALLY ALSO MERGE AND FORM NEW ELEMENTS AND AS PARTICLES ARE FUSING BILLIONS OF TIMES A SECOND MORE THINGS ARE BEING FORMED. EVENTUALLY SPACE ROCKS WERE FORMED AND DRENCHED IN MOLTEN LAVA AND CO2 LEVELS RISE AND OCEANS ARE FORMED AND INCREASE THE LEVEL OF OXYGEN AND EVENTUALLY LIFE IS FORMED BUT THE FIRST LIFE FORM WAS A ROCK A ROCK WHO SAT THERE AND ATE ON UPCOMING DUST AND EVENTUALLY THINGS EVOLVE AND WE BECAME WHAT WE ARE NOW.
    AND DONT SAY WHY IS EVERY PLANET ROUND THEN? THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE WAY GRAVITY WORKS.
    AND DONT USE THAT BANANA ARGUMENT THESE LAME CHRISTIANS USE. THE REASON THE BANANA FITS SO PERFECTLY IN OUR HANDS IS BECAUSE IT IS A MAN MADE DESIGN..EARLY ANCESTORS MONKEYS AND WHAT NOT ATE THESE WHICH SOON FORMED INTO THE LIKING OF THEIR HANDS(OURS)
    why do U THINK SEX IS PLEASURABLE? BECAUSE WE ARE MEANT TO REPRODUCE AND KEEP THE CYCLE GOING SO IT IS MEANT TO BE PLEASURABLE TO MAKE US REPRODUCE. SO HAVING SEX ISNT A SIN... THESE PEOPLE MAKE THE LAMEST SHIT AND PUT IT IN A BOK AND IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE U BELIEVERS FALL FOR IT. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS VERY HARD.

the theory of the big bang states that the universe was once the size of a tiny atom and even to this day expands and gets larger and larger. orrrr its own gravity will pull on its self and cause it to shrink and eventually collapse on its self.

If the distance between galaxy clusters is increasing today, everything must have been closer together in the past. This idea has been considered in detail back in time to extreme densities and temperatures and large particle accelerators have been built to experiment on and test such conditions.

Besides if god exists what created god? and if god is omnipotent why do so many people pray and pray and get nothing.
    christians believe if u except jesus into ure life he will repay you and w/e

so they pray oh please lord rid my daughter of this cancer please or she will die in a month......month later she dies

and these idiots also say that god LOVES U AND he wants to take care of you but if you jerk off or kill or steal or lie to even a 5 year old hell send you to a lake of fire where u choke burn scream and cry in agonizing pain for all eternity.
    So basically saying if you killed someone and pray to god to not send you to hell he wont but if u never killed or anything and donated to charity and had love for everyone but WERE AN ATHEIST he would instantly banish u to hell no questions asked. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

I SUGGEST MY DEAR FRIEND U READ ARTICLES READ BOOKS MAYBE WATCH SOME EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION FOR ONCE IN URE LIFE INSTEAD OF HAVING URE HEAD DIGGED IN VIDEO GAMES AND SPONGE BOB AND THE BEST SELLING FAIRY TALE BOOK...THE HOLY BIBLE DO SOMETHING REASONABLE AND PROGRESSIVE LIKE DIG DEEPER INTO THE TRENCHES OF SCIENCE AND LOOK AT IT FROM BOTH PERSPECTIVES BECAUSE THE FACT THAT YOU MADE UP ONE REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR THE EXISTENCE OF EVERYTHING IS GOD WHICH U HAVE NO PROOF OF MEANS U R LAZY AND WEAK MINDED AND CHOSE NOT TO SEE THIS WORLD AS WHAT IT REALLY IS
    Last edited by beteasta3; 08-05-2009 at 10:44 PM.
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beteasta3 For This Useful Post:

Nexulous (08-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    LOL at the banner that said IS THERE A GOD - click to find 6 reasons why god exists. when i posted this it was right below yours.
    you make a good argument... but some people choose to believe.. i am somebody that is so beyond confused i would not be a very good person to debate bout this.. but if a person chose to believe in a god more power to them is the way i look at it. mr science guy... have you ever had somebody blast brain matter all over you?
    life becomes pretty damn cheap then. and if somebody can find peace and maybe a bit of hope looking forward to inevitably nothing, good deal, i pray to whatever that they find that peace that apparently i will never find...
    i do not believe in the bible... i think those that do trust in it 100 percent are retards... but if you choose to believe in a higher power... and find peace in thinking there is more after the lights get cut out good for you.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i agree with you ^ and there are chances of a higher entity but i highly doubt it. if there is an after life then all questions will be answered when we die if not then we will die and rot and it wont matter cause we wont be able to process emotions. But i think its possible that we become ghosts or longing spirits because energy cannot be created or destroyed and our mind and thoughts release energy and even our thoughts are a vibration...so maybe we will live on?

Thanks
    *Ehem* Failzors... You see, The athiest way and the religious way have a major difference... Religion doesnt need proof. Religion is our belief that god created everything. You try to use science, But science needs proof, of which you have none.What you believe is that there was a little dust spec and then someone added water to it and it turned into the universe... And about that evolution crap? Yes, there are monkey fossiles, and human fossiles, But there is NO INBETWEEEN. A monkey did not just one day have a baby and it came out human. And yes If you reject God and reject Jesus You will burn in hell like the fag you are. So tell me oh wise athiest, If heaven/hell is a stupid idea, What happens when an athiest dies? Nothing? You just poof dissapear? And whats the point of living as an athiest? Since inevitably Nothing happens... Why do you live? Whats the point in living if you have no belief? What mr sience guy when you die you go to the never ending science fair with Einstien to talk about the big boom and Monkey+science=Human?
    Last edited by Drew; 08-05-2009 at 11:55 PM.

Proud member of MPGH since 2009

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i see u have been brain washed also by these stupid stories. again u still dont understand what i wrote. there is an in between idiot they have fossils of over primates. and hard evidence. science explains more about how the world works then any of ure fairy tails ever will. and that question u asked what happens when u die.. r u retarded? i just said we die and rot and we seize to exist because our body has deteriorated.
    u r one dumb [d]ouche.

and if god exists then ANSWER THIS. why does he allow war hunger disease poverty greed jealousy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    i see u have been brain washed also by these stupid stories. again u still dont understand what i wrote. there is an in between idiot they have fossils of over primates. and hard evidence. science explains more about how the world works then any of ure fairy tails ever will. and that question u asked what happens when u die.. r u retarded? i just said we die and rot and we seize to exist because our body has deteriorated.
    u r one dumb [d]ouche.

and if god exists then ANSWER THIS. why does he allow war hunger disease poverty greed jealousy.
    Beteasta, I've argued against "Religionists" or theist for over 2 years now. They are willfully ignorant, don't bother. No one is ever convinced of something that contradicts something they already believe is true. It's a waste of time.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

beteasta3 (08-06-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    God real, fku.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thats generally what it boils down to...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Ok, you copy and pasted most of what you were saying about the, "Big Bang Theory" from here.

Those two religions have no connections what so ever, so why bother comparing them? For me, I don't believe in either one. Considering the fact that the likeliness of life being out there is more than 50/50. In the next decade or two, the presence of outer life intelligence will become more and more apparent to our attention. Evidence of E.B.E.'s (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities) is immensely increasing every year. Try explaing unidentified flying objects in the sky that move faster than the eye can see? You can't, and human intelligence has not succeeded in traveling at that speed quite yet. Which leads to another question in mind, has the government made this aircraft/spacecraft and not told anyone about it? I doubt it. If they have, they were probably affiliated with Extraterrestrial intelligence for guidance.

If there are E.B.E.'s out there, why haven't they made their presence fully noticable? Are they working with our government? Or are we working for them? So many questions, most likely to be answered in the next couple of decades. That's why we, the next generation of childeren must figure out these complex questions. But, are they complex? Or just some cover up for out government? It's hard to explain the un-explainable.

Imagine it, humans able to go out further than ever before. Observing such beautiful planets, quasars, nebulas, asteroids and possibly other life. Maybe go to a different solar system, or on the other side of the universe. Maybe find out so much more information about massive stars. Obervations are limitless! Oh the joy of viewing all this would be magnanimous. Such regal sights would be so breath-taking.

This all depends on man-kind, if they don't destroy theirselves in time. And if they're ready or not. It's just like what Albert Einstein always said,
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mikehunt.. For This Useful Post:

beteasta3 (08-06-2009)

Thanks
    Oh shit we went from crazy athiests to crazy alien believers :O lol

Proud member of MPGH since 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebow View Post
    Oh shit we went from crazy athiests to crazy alien believers :O lol
    Calling them aliens is an insult. Don't try to convince yourself that there's no life out there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Perspective is everything, to some we maybe be aliens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    God real, fku.
    okay get god on the phone for me and ill decide for myself...oh and aliens are real people cause if u twats believe that out of the millions of stars galaxies and billions of planets that were the only ones then u r 1 dumb fuck.
    Last edited by beteasta3; 08-06-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Perspective is everything, to some we maybe be aliens.
    That is also, highly true. Out of trillions and trillions of planets and galaxies, the chances of life being out there are inevitable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    That is also, highly true. Out of trillions and trillions of planets and galaxies, the chances of life being out there are inevitable.
    lol mikehunt? ahaha my friend pranked me with that cause it sounds like mycunt LOL

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast