Skype - JakeTheDragonSlayer
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

Last Updated - 26th October 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So @Oneirish, give me tips on first time smoking or getting high.

What would be the best ''type'' of weed to smoke? Also, should I use Bong/Glasspipes/etc... ?

If you give me a good tip, I might do one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    So @Oneirish, give me tips on first time smoking or getting high.

What would be the best ''type'' of weed to smoke? Also, should I use Bong/Glasspipes/etc... ?

If you give me a good tip, I might do one.
    smoke a high sativa, try to avoid hybrid and indica although hybrid keeps you mellow without knocking you out. first off I'd suggest using something water filtered although it'll probably be tough to get your hands on since you're not an avid smoker. So find a pipe, or make a joint and smoke slowly until you feel something is what I suggest. If you like it smoke more, if you don't stop smoking and chill. Really whatever suits you the best. it's definitely worth it considering it's a medicine here, not much a recreational drug. I have my medical card since it helps my anxiety, sleep, and eating. Definitely worth it.

I actually didn't like it the first time I smoked, maybe took like a few months of constantly smoking it I finally became comfortable which means you're body stops producing it's similar THC component and relies on weed for it. Which is good since it becomes more natural especially since there's not much to worry about but small amounts of tar which if you don't smoke for years you won't have any side-effects. I smoke oil which is 0 tar though a red hot plate into a water filtered bong. It's a growing culture and you should definitely learn about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    smoke a high sativa, try to avoid hybrid and indica although hybrid keeps you mellow without knocking you out. first off I'd suggest using something water filtered although it'll probably be tough to get your hands on since you're not an avid smoker. So find a pipe, or make a joint and smoke slowly until you feel something is what I suggest. If you like it smoke more, if you don't stop smoking and chill. Really whatever suits you the best. it's definitely worth it considering it's a medicine here, not much a recreational drug. I have my medical card since it helps my anxiety, sleep, and eating. Definitely worth it.

I actually didn't like it the first time I smoked, maybe took like a few months of constantly smoking it I finally became comfortable which means you're body stops producing it's similar THC component and relies on weed for it. Which is good since it becomes more natural especially since there's not much to worry about but small amounts of tar which if you don't smoke for years you won't have any side-effects. I smoke oil which is 0 tar though a red hot plate into a water filtered bong. It's a growing culture and you should definitely learn about it.

I would try this. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Angry

Good read, but also I'm so jealous of you guys. I live in Sweden, where we have to to really fight for the good stuff if we don't wana pay around 70-95 USD for 4-5 grams of bush - to not mention the zero-drug-tolerance policy we have here which makes it really illegal (doesn't stop people though). But I'm also happy for you guys, the world is moving in the right direction at least, and it's getting more and more socially accepted here to.

@Oneirish
    Do you have any experience/opinions about psychedelics?
    Have you tried eating large amounts of edibles?
    Have you tried meditating while on large amounts of edibles? (+ Binural beats, Eye mask, Voluntary Sleep Paralysis, Taking Melatonin...etc.).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsk View Post
    Good read, but also I'm so jealous of you guys. I live in Sweden, where we have to to really fight for the good stuff if we don't wana pay around 70-95 USD for 4-5 grams of bush - to not mention the zero-drug-tolerance policy we have here which makes it really illegal (doesn't stop people though). But I'm also happy for you guys, the world is moving in the right direction at least, and it's getting more and more socially accepted here to.

@Oneirish
    Do you have any experience/opinions about psychedelics?
    Have you tried eating large amounts of edibles?
    Have you tried meditating while on large amounts of edibles? (+ Binural beats, Eye mask, Voluntary Sleep Paralysis, Taking Melatonin...etc.).
    If you want to know about psychedelics, or hallucinogens, I can help. Those are my specialty, with a slight background in stimulants.

I have eaten the equivalent of a pound of 64% yield Marijuana in the form of pizza and cake within an hour, I just got extremely stoned.

Binaural beats are strange on psychedelics. Isochronic tones are more easily used as the tones don't have to be utilizing stereo headphones. Play them anywhere on any device and you're golden. Eye masks will cause you to fall asleep most of the time. Sleep paralysis is not to be messed with as you can cause yourself to lose mobility in your limbs. Melatonin only makes you tired.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If you want to know about psychedelics, or hallucinogens, I can help. Those are my specialty, with a slight background in stimulants.
    Well I don't really need help on this topic, i was simply asking some questions due to my curiosity about what people on this forum thought about it.
    But then again I got my answer. But now I wonder.. What are your opinion on the psychedelic experience then? Do you have the rationalistic and science-driven perspective i.e. everything starts at the 5HT2a/c receptor, the rest is just logic and neuroscience (feedback loops in sensory networks). The experience it self is a purely subjective experience created in your head, although it can induce profound (neuroplastic?) changes in personality and world-perception. Why? The typical 'spiritual' experience of ego-death or loss of self and connectedness or feelings or oneness with the universe is due to psychedelics ability to shut down (or shut down parts of) the Default Mode Network (DMN) in the brain, which is the network that is thought to be handling the self, conscious self analysis processes, the ego etc.

or...

...Do you think that the psychedelic experience is an experience that opens our pineal gland so you can truly see how the world looks (or maybe see into another world or dimension it self). When someone successfully opens their 3rd eye, (the pineal gland), through taking psychedelics or by de-calcifying the gland itself, the 3rd eye produces the powerful tryptamine nn-DMT that allows us to connect with everything through non-local consciousness so we can truly feel how it is to be one with nature, and with the universe. (...and with the elfs and trolls ).

Binaural beats are strange on psychedelics. Isochronic tones are more easily used as the tones don't have to be utilizing stereo headphones. Play them anywhere on any device and you're golden. Eye masks will cause you to fall asleep most of the time. Sleep paralysis is not to be messed with as you can cause yourself to lose mobility in your limbs. Melatonin only makes you tired.
    Yeah, very strange actually. I find these sounds perfect for tripping or just for meditation ambiance. I prefer headphones though, don't have the best speakers and I rather listen to music while tripping with friends (or even tripping at some psytrance party in the woods). I don't think it's that easy to fall asleep while tripping.. or meditating (if that's not the purpose of you meditating).

Yes, I thought that was the purpose with sleep paralysis? You lose the sensation and mobility of your body, that way you are almost guaranteed an OBE. It's not that terrifying if you're prepared for it and have some experiences with psychedelics in beforehand. I'ts only when you wake up in the middle of the night not being able to move, while still being half dreaming, half awake that sleep paralysis can be traumatizing... I think. Doing a moderate-small dose of acid + sleep paralysis + Binural (or some other "brain tone/sound") really can make you go deeeeeep..

Melatonin doesn't make you sleep (maybe it makes you a little tired), but it for sure resets the circadian rythm and makes you wake up 6-8 hours after taking it. However it gives me pretty nice lucid dreams and pretty strange effects while experimenting with combinations of substances.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post

Still bad

Not gonna risk my life just to be high..
    Sorry again .

How would you be risking your life to get high, weed doesn't kill you lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takooda View Post
    How would you be risking your life to get high, weed doesn't kill you lol
    Nice bump little ******.

And no, I changed.

I smoke that shit once in a while now.

Thanks
    @Oneirish Thank goodness Ghost reminded me of this thread. You forgot to discuss the Ruderalis strain and its effects when hybridized with Indica.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Oneirish Thank goodness Ghost reminded me of this thread. You forgot to discuss the Ruderalis strain and its effects when hybridized with Indica.
    you're right, totally missed it. Although the Ruderalis strains have low THC content and aren't the best for personal growing. More of a hemp plant. But I should add it nonetheless.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    you're right, totally missed it. Although the Ruderalis strains have low THC content and aren't the best for personal growing. More of a hemp plant. But I should add it nonetheless.
    Hybridize it with Indica man, the most intense high I have ever had was when I made a hybrid between the two, fucking nuts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hybridize it with Indica man, the most intense high I have ever had was when I made a hybrid between the two, fucking nuts.
    hmm I'll maybe have to fuck with it. Getting my hand on specific strains might be alittle hard. I brought back tons of seeds from guatemala. Highest sativa I've ever smoked. You get such a huge head high that you're almost tripping. I'm going to try and get 3 generations of plants off those seeds to make a good strain, but won't be ready for quite a while.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Oneirish

thanks for the info. considering a hydroponic when i get some cash and a place to set it up lol
    Last edited by Taco; 11-20-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast