Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Unhappy People can't connect to my Private Server!

Hello, a few days ago I decided to make a private server with my friend, I downloaded mysql, imported db and everything worked fine, I configured list.cs with my IP where it says "Tracy Hamachi" and down there, where it says localhost, I wrote 127.0.0.1, I also put the IP in the .swf file with the port 8888 (Using last MMOEMPIRE leaked version) but each time my friend tries to connect it says Loading for a long time and then it says "Load error, Retrying" Server and wServer are started properly and no error shows, so I don't know what am I doing wrong.

If you want to contact with me, my skype username is pipe0481.

Thanks in advance :P

PD: I opened the ports 3306 (MySQL Server), 2050 (Web Server) and 8888 (RotMG Server)
    Last edited by pipe012; 08-21-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Port 843 is also needed for the server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But my router sais that the port 843 is already used by other application D:

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

But I got to the conclusion that its opened because we checked in a website with mysql port when it was off and it said it was closed, we opened it and checked again, it said it was opened

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

You are free to add me on skype to talk or use Team Viewer so you can check whats wrong. Thank you for answering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is your brother on the same network? Then you have to write the local IP address of the game server(192.168.1.xxx)
    Liked my Post? Say Thanks!
    Before saying that a developer is wrong, think harder. Maybe, YOU are wrong since the dev knows more about his own programs than you do and has more knowledge about what he is doing.
    -- Direct Quote from the XDA-Developers Forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    We aren't using LAN
    Last edited by pipe012; 08-23-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks
    I'm having the same issue only different. My friend created a server using hamachi. He did everything. He is able to play it through localhost but, it won't let me connect to his server. I am connected to him in the hamachi thing but it says that the website is unreachable. Please I would love some help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by itsAzora View Post
    I'm having the same issue only different. My friend created a server using hamachi. He did everything. He is able to play it through localhost but, it won't let me connect to his server. I am connected to him in the hamachi thing but it says that the website is unreachable. Please I would love some help.
    You are actually a moron, just make a new thread next time, instead of bumping a 5 year old dead thread. Anyways, make sure you check that firewall is off, and IP is set correctly inside the client and server files.