Thanks

Can someone make the last few *possible* hacks in external program form

Very much like the current foliage remover is an external program (which i imagine makes it harder if not impossible to detect) could someone consider making the following in a similar fashion

1 Since you can always see disturbed/destroyed terrain AND can always see smoke and muzzle flash (at least from spu's) even when the tank it's self is unseen a something to "watch" the whole map (or view limit if I'm wrong) for these events and then notify you say in your mini map would be awesome

1.5 could you have last known location for tanks stored and displayed 1 + 1.5 = possibly very nice triangulation especially for spu

2 the foliage program removes rendering of the foliage right? could you add rendering? like say a line segment coming out of all tank sprites muzzles like the old laser texture mod

3 would it be possible to render something to show me exactly what angles i am camouflaged in from my current position like say a pie graph around the base of your tank while toggled

thx for your consideration

*EDIT* I have found enemy aim displayed as a line but only on the mini map. Also it is a drop in mod file which i imagine would be easier to detect then an external program
    Last edited by laqutis; 08-26-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: New Info Found

Thanks
    *update* i have found the skins for laser lines out of the turret gun. The one i have could use a little work to make it more visible. i have also found the much more useful 3d glass hit skins (not just colored textures but true clear 3d interior tank and crew hit-box position) this however is missing some of the new tanks and some tanks have a weird spinning track artifact if anybody wants to expand on or edit these or even merge and combine them (photoshop or gimp i think) let me know so i can post them up

Also i understand now that muzzle flash has been added to server side calculations but terrain destruction is still client sided and a memory program could be used to search for the terrain effects in real time

note i believe no is even mentioning a memory parser cause that's what the two pay bots are probably using to issue commands to stop you from looking afk but it would have alot of other uses
    Last edited by laqutis; 09-14-2013 at 03:40 PM.