Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    amazing i get no help... can somebody for the love of god help me with this shit? ive asked nicely atleast 4 times.. no responces, for the i think its 5th time.. can somebody help me out with this god damn security error? yes i did remove xingcode3, but apperently its still there... jesus christ you would think somebody around here would be of any use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl95 View Post
    amazing i get no help... can somebody for the love of god help me with this shit? ive asked nicely atleast 4 times.. no responces, for the i think its 5th time.. can somebody help me out with this god damn security error? yes i did remove xingcode3, but apperently its still there... jesus christ you would think somebody around here would be of any use.
    Ok, what is the problem. Please explain in full what is happening, or not happening!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What is the best thing to do let it work with Windows 7?
    Last edited by Aloh; 08-30-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thank you man. But i have some questions... Can i minimize the window of the hack in the game? And sometimes he is bug when i utilise more then 2 times.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Ok, what is the problem. Please explain in full what is happening, or not happening!
    ok so at first, like the 3rd time i tried this hack, it worked.. it injected, worked fine, game crashes.. i dont mind it crashing, its expected. then i reboot computer after windows updates, try again, does not work i get the exact same security error i get now. so i check the xingcode fix link you have... works one time... that time it injects, game boots.. then freezes up and eventually crashes. so i try the same thing again, doesnt work, so i click 'remove xingcode' on the loader, does not work.. then probably the 8 or 9th time i tried to get it to work, i see the little xingcode box in the bottom right hand corner.. so i thought what the fuck i removed this shit.. i guess not.. and then security error and a windows pop up "AVA has stop working"... thats basically it.. just the bs security error, ive ran AVA and the loader as admin, turned off firewall and antivirus.. didnt do jack shit.. is there any other solution to this issue? if its any help i used steam to dl the game because for some bs reason ignite doesnt let me log in... but like i said i had the hack work twice, both with the steam version..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ok so at first, like the 3rd time i tried this hack, it worked.. it injected, worked fine, game crashes.. i dont mind it crashing, its expected. then i reboot computer after windows updates, try again, does not work i get the exact same security error i get now. so i check the xingcode fix link you have... works one time... that time it injects, game boots.. then freezes up and eventually crashes. so i try the same thing again, doesnt work, so i click 'remove xingcode' on the loader, does not work.. then probably the 8 or 9th time i tried to get it to work, i see the little xingcode box in the bottom right hand corner.. so i thought what the fuck i removed this shit.. i guess not.. and then security error and a windows pop up "AVA has stop working"... thats basically it.. just the bs security error, ive ran AVA and the loader as admin, turned off firewall and antivirus.. didnt do jack shit.. is there any other solution to this issue? if its any help i used steam to dl the game because for some bs reason ignite doesnt let me log in... but like i said i had the hack work twice, both with the steam version..
    First of all check for the xhunter1.sys again to see if it has come back. It does tend to be a bit random, and has come back on my PC a few times. @ccman32 knows about this and he even commented that it's random.

Find "Ccleaner" on Google, (Here's the link if it's ok to post @Flengo : CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download ) and clean your PC and tick the box to include System Errors etc, and clean the registry files (save a copy somewhere when asked) and tick all the boxes when you open it.

Try injecting the Xigncode bypass https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ml#post8707793 at the same time with the ccman hack using Perx Injector or my Gold Injector.

Thanks

First of all check for the xhunter1.sys again to see if it has come back. It does tend to be a bit random, and has come back on my PC a few times. @ccman32 knows about this and he even commented that it's random.

Find "Ccleaner" on Google, (Here's the link if it's ok to post @Flengo : CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download ) and clean your PC and tick the box to include System Errors etc, and clean the registry files (save a copy somewhere when asked) and tick all the boxes when you open it.

Try injecting the Xigncode bypass https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ml#post8707793 at the same time with the ccman hack using Perx Injector or my Gold Injector.
    Ok tried all of the above, good news, no more xingcode popup thing in the bottom right hand corner, but.... i still get the security error...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok tried all of the above, good news, no more xingcode popup thing in the bottom right hand corner, but.... i still get the security error...
    That's not right. If Xingcode does not load, you cannot get a third party error from Xigncode, as it's bypassed. What error do you see?

Thanks
    Riddick, i see this error prntscr com/1odwts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Riddick, i see this error prntscr com/1odwts
    What is the error?

Thanks
    Screenshot by Lightshot that.. sorry didnt attach it.. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You need to hit REPLY for me to read these. It's onlt because i'm still checking the thread that i'm seeing these.

So looking at the picture, Xingcode is still loading, so you are not getting it right. As I said before inject the Xingcode bypass from the releases thread at the same time as ccman32 hack.

And what system are you running anyway?

Did you use Ccleaner and clean your PC , and also checked for xhunter1.sys again.

Thanks
    You need to hit REPLY for me to read these. It's onlt because i'm still checking the thread that i'm seeing these.

So looking at the picture, Xingcode is still loading, so you are not getting it right. As I said before inject the Xingcode bypass from the releases thread at the same time as ccman32 hack.

And what system are you running anyway?

Did you use Ccleaner and clean your PC , and also checked for xhunter1.sys again.
    oh my... I DID inject the bypass at the same god damn time it still gives me that error, yes i got rid of xhunter yesterday with the link in ur signature area... fuck it i give up this is pointless. dont bother trying to help its a waste of time.

Thanks
    a way to make a lot of money with this hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    oh my... I DID inject the bypass at the same god damn time it still gives me that error, yes i got rid of xhunter yesterday with the link in ur signature area... fuck it i give up this is pointless. dont bother trying to help its a waste of time.
    I'm on Skype now so i've sent you a message to add me.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast