Thanks

||Hourly Game Server Takedown|| New Exploit Targets: CS:GO, CS:S, TF2, GMOD, MORE!

A Brief Introduction:

Greetings, MPGH community! I've created an account here to offer something very special. I've seen it happen a thousand times. You're in a server, tending to yourself and having fun. Perhaps you're a bit too loud on the mic for somebody's taste, perhaps you're a bit to skilled in the headshotting profession for the opposing team's ability to cope, or perhaps you're just in the mood to act a fool and enjoy yourself at the expense of others' enjoyment on the internet. Either way, an admin comes and bans you, and you have no way to get back at 'em. Sure, you can go onto the community forums of whatever server and make an angry post or beg for forgiveness, but why should they listen to you? What are you bringing to the table? Why would you rely upon the mercy of others to meet your desires?

Here's how: Meet Force with Force. Whether you were permanently banned, have a personal vendetta towards a gaming community, kicked, muted, gimped, or slain, I can help you retaliate.

The Deal:

I'll take down any game server in existence for:
    $1 per hour.
    $20 per day.
    $150 per week.

How do I do it? A new brilliant exploit that I've discovered pertaining to the fundamentals of client-server connection protocol allows me to effortlessly annihilate any server that I like, for as long as I like. This is NOT a DDOS, a script, in-game commands being spammed, or anything of the sort. Rather, this is the product of reverse-engineering at its finest, brought to you dirt cheap at the MPGH community.
    I recognize that I'm a new face around here. You don't have to trust me; let me prove to you that it works FIRST by offering a free demonstration on a server of your choosing. Then we can discuss terms of business.

The first three people who contact me with a server to obliterate will receive my service ABSOLUTELY FREE. I would greatly appreciate your vouch, so that I may establish a sense of trust with you all. I am an honest businessmen willing to cooperate with any existential circumstances.

So far, my method has proven to be 100% effective on the following titles: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, and Garry's Mod. However, that's gonna change. It'll work on any game with a dedicated server; I'm in the process of advancing to that point.

I accept PayPal only.
    Questions? PM me here, or e-mail me at serverpwn@gmail.com

**video coming soon**

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    If you can do minecraft you will be a god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Can we buy one day at a time for seven days? xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Interested. Could you try it out on CS:GO? Would like to see it done before purchasing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also, shouldn't the 'per week' package be cheaper than the 7x 1 day package?

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    I didn't mean to make that price a WORSE deal than the daily price! I will take down any server for 1 week for $111. Also, Iceblaz3, I'm sending you a personal message with my contact information; I'd be more than happy to demonstrate it for you

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    I'm bumping this thread to ask: Would a moderator be so kind as to lower my weekly rate to $111? Thankyou. I am still offering this service, with vouches ready on other sites. Only one person has contacted me for a free trial. Two slots to go, folks, better hurry
    Last edited by Shnug; 09-04-2013 at 07:25 PM.