Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

What's so good with NX?!

This is becoming a major issue with FREE Online games.

As we already know, NX is virtual Nexon Cash we can buy to enhance our Combat Arms gameplay. But- theres a secret truth behind this stuff.

NX is the most retarded thing i ever heard. NX is nothing but virtual points that can be easily deleted or ripped off. Nevertheless, it can be scammed easily by hackers. The reason NX is avaiable is because Nexon is so poor that it needs extra money by tricking little kids into buying NX for their "Games". Thats the reason there. Period. Its a way (Only Way) for Nexon to gain an extra "buck" off players. Now what do we get in return?? Read on....

When you buy NX, its automatically added to your account. You can buy things that dont mean any value to anyone. I mean, what are NX for?? LOL. Useless Garbage developed by a retarded game developer company (Nexon). LOL. Like my adjectives? I bet you do!

This "Nexon" company wants to make FREE Online games. In any dictionary, FREE games that means you get EVERYTHING avaliable in the game without paying a single penny. Then whats the NX doing here?? I thought this is a free game! Isn't it? I mean, its "FREE"..... PFFFT!!! FREE!! What good would NX do to the word "FREE"? NX costs over $10.00 USD. And with this economy going bad, NX is the LAST thing you want to buy.

With NX purchased and added to your account, Kids like it, but Adults hate it! Nexon is nothing but a game company claiming to offer free online games. What do you get with your NX? To me, you get nothing but PURE GARBAGE. Lets see what people are buying with their NX:

Lets say that Tommy got 10,000 NX from his birthday and he brought the Combat Arms merc. Hana for 30 days. Thats 5,900 NX. What do you get? A Merc Character that is 99% similar to the rest of the base characters. Nothing special! You get another "Base Character" that does no better than the original Base Characters. No speed enhacments, No armor change, nothing! You see the point!? This is like the same thing as buying a new house the SAME model as your current house! Its a waste of money!

Then, he buys 4 supply cases; the total cost is 4,000 NX. 5,900 + 4,000 NX - 9,900 NX, which is ALL OF YOUR NX USED!

Of course, that would be a waste of money if all of the supply cases are 1 day weapons... Big Deal! In 1 day, all of your NX is used already!

What can you buy with $10 USD???? Well lets see this list:

Food- 4 trip to McDonalds...
    Clothes - Shirt $4.99, Pants $5.99
    Bills- In this economy, you need to pay those....
    GAS (big one) - For Mom who works 24/7
    College - If you save it

Above is a list of the things that are more important than NX. I bet you that you can think of better things to spend your money with.

With that said, I hope you realize that your just buying a bunch of SHlT that is a rip-off. Nexon is tricking you kids to buy NX! They are ripping you guys off! There are better things to buy than NX.

Here is the truth about Nexon that they dont want you to know:

-Nexon is tricking people for their money!
    -Nexon is so poor, they thought of a way to make money by tricking kids into buying NX!
    -This is their ONLY way of making an extra "buck" off players!

Hell, I may not be an adult, but at least I know whats right to buy, and whats wrong to buy....

COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU GO AGAINST NX!!!!

so sorry for putting in wrong place but no one ever looks at the disscusiions so sorry if i got ur hopes up

i found it on nexon forums lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kOrUpTeDxGaMER For This Useful Post:

ddd555 (08-16-2009),Rocco (08-16-2009),snotpig (08-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    lol mouzi good way to explain it...well better than i did lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    if people dont buy nx there will be no free game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
    if people dont buy nx there will be no free game
    In correct, you can still have a game with no money system and have fun. It'll be shitteir and the production/services will be lacking or horrible.

There is many free games release today that is wonderful production.

1. Red Orchesta Osfront, was a free game for the Unreal Tournament series. It was so popular, a company made it into a retail game.

2. Killing Floor; same as above.

3. There is many games that does not offers 'better shit'. The game forcus on the people and fun rather then the style.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i just bumb my NX off people
    havnt even spent a penny yet hehe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    In correct, you can still have a game with no money system and have fun. It'll be shitteir and the production/services will be lacking or horrible.

There is many free games release today that is wonderful production.

1. Red Orchesta Osfront, was a free game for the Unreal Tournament series. It was so popular, a company made it into a retail game.

2. Killing Floor; same as above.

3. There is many games that does not offers 'better shit'. The game forcus on the people and fun rather then the style.
    Awww man dont remind me i loved killing floor!!! it was so fun mudering zombie's i miss that stupid companies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kOrUpTeDxGaMER View Post

As we already know, NX is virtual Nexon Cash we can buy to enhance our Combat Arms gameplay. But- theres a secret truth behind this stuff.

NX is the most retarded thing i ever heard. NX is nothing but virtual points that can be easily deleted or ripped off. Nevertheless, it can be scammed easily by hackers. The reason NX is avaiable is because Nexon is so poor that it needs extra money by tricking little kids into buying NX for their "Games". Thats the reason there. Period. Its a way (Only Way) for Nexon to gain an extra "buck" off players. Now what do we get in return?? Read on....

When you buy NX, its automatically added to your account. You can buy things that dont mean any value to anyone. I mean, what are NX for?? LOL. Useless Garbage developed by a retarded game developer company (Nexon). LOL. Like my adjectives? I bet you do!

This "Nexon" company wants to make FREE Online games. In any dictionary, FREE games that means you get EVERYTHING avaliable in the game without paying a single penny. Then whats the NX doing here?? I thought this is a free game! Isn't it? I mean, its "FREE"..... PFFFT!!! FREE!! What good would NX do to the word "FREE"? NX costs over $10.00 USD. And with this economy going bad, NX is the LAST thing you want to buy.

With NX purchased and added to your account, Kids like it, but Adults hate it! Nexon is nothing but a game company claiming to offer free online games. What do you get with your NX? To me, you get nothing but PURE GARBAGE. Lets see what people are buying with their NX:

Lets say that Tommy got 10,000 NX from his birthday and he brought the Combat Arms merc. Hana for 30 days. Thats 5,900 NX. What do you get? A Merc Character that is 99% similar to the rest of the base characters. Nothing special! You get another "Base Character" that does no better than the original Base Characters. No speed enhacments, No armor change, nothing! You see the point!? This is like the same thing as buying a new house the SAME model as your current house! Its a waste of money!

Then, he buys 4 supply cases; the total cost is 4,000 NX. 5,900 + 4,000 NX - 9,900 NX, which is ALL OF YOUR NX USED!

Of course, that would be a waste of money if all of the supply cases are 1 day weapons... Big Deal! In 1 day, all of your NX is used already!

What can you buy with $10 USD???? Well lets see this list:

Clothes - Shirt $4.99, Pants $5.99
    College - If you save it

Above is a list of the things that are more important than NX. I bet you that you can think of better things to spend your money with.

With that said, I hope you realize that your just buying a bunch of SHlT that is a rip-off. Nexon is tricking you kids to buy NX! They are ripping you guys off! There are better things to buy than NX.

Here is the truth about Nexon that they dont want you to know:

-Nexon is tricking people for their money!
    -Nexon is so poor, they thought of a way to make money by tricking kids into buying NX!
    -This is their ONLY way of making an extra "buck" off players!

Hell, I may not be an adult, but at least I know whats right to buy, and whats wrong to buy....

COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU GO AGAINST NX!!!!

so sorry for putting in wrong place but no one ever looks at the disscusiions so sorry if i got ur hopes up

i found it on nexon forums lol
    Wow you can't have been worse at making a rant could you? You clearly say "garbage" and "tricking little kids" over and over again. Not mention "garbage" too. Oh and did i forget to say "tricking little kids"? Now onto my post.

How come it's a big issue when it's not mandatory to buy things for FREE online games? It's your choice, not theirs. So in fact, this is not even an issue.

As we already know, NX is virtual Nexon Cash we can buy to enhance our Combat Arms gameplay.
    Since we already know this why do you have to waste your time by repeating it for everyone?

NX is the most retarded thing i ever heard.
    If this is the most retarded thing you've ever heard of, I wonder what you think about paying for VIP hacks. Pay to win? Wow so lame right?

Nevertheless, it can be scammed easily by hackers.
    If it's so easy why don't you see many NX hacks out there? One word- Illegal.

Nexon is so poor
    Do you own a company that makes little income and run a free game? How about paying money for servers? Or better yet, pay a bunch of people to update the game?

tricking little kids
    And I thought the majority of Americans were dumb enough already, but you just blew them out the water. "little kids" aren't forced or tricked into buying NX. It's their choice, and their parents choice.

You can buy things that dont mean any value to anyone.
    Seriously, when has a game ever meant any value to us anyways?

Definition of FREE games- that means you get EVERYTHING avaliable in the game without paying a single penny.
    Didn't know that was the definition. But who am I to say anything about that. I've never read a dictionary that gives you the definition of two words at the same time.

I thought this is a free game!
    It is. Are you paying a single penny for the game right now? If you are, then you are the most hypocritical dude I've ever met.

What do you get? A Merc Character that is 99% similar to the rest of the base characters.
    You need to work on your percentages. Because they're not the same as the base characters. If they were only 1% different, that would mean something significantly small. Like eye color changes. But no, the mercs get attribute boosts.

America already has enough Obese people, we don't want to encourage anyone else to eat at McDonalds.

I doubt the majority of people who buy NX have a place of their own. If they did, they wouldn't be using money for NX.

Any woman who works 24/7 would already be dead. Lack of sleep does that to you.

College - If you save it
    I doubt any "little kids" (as you like to reffer them as to) would even be thinking about saving $10 for the future and college.

Anyways I'm done here. This thread shouldn't even be taken seriously.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenckaichi For This Useful Post:

alfonso951 (08-16-2009),Rocco (08-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I only use the default weapon change well when the right one comes along Still waiting Mr Nexon...

L85 or the G36 to Default..then I would Own...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by g187rideordie View Post
    You are way over your head dude. The game is free cuz you don't have to pay and get nx. You can but you are not forced to pay. The game is still free. Plus mcdonalds is a waist of money and very fatening. And ten dollars would be usefull in a lot of things yes. But you dont have to BITCH about this and end up waistin peoples time.
    I so agree man.

Its free to PLAY, you dont have to buy nx if you dont want to!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well i dont get nx why is it a problem let noobs spend their money on nx if u dont want nx dont buy it when people go bankrupt cause nx their problem..... they couldve saved that little money and get them something to eat or clothes so let the noobs waste their nx on combat arms and when they got no money they gotta deal with it not u ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
    NX is only optional, I am still pro without nx.

So stop complaining god man!
    "pro" as in hacking
    "pro" means professional, which is classifyed as an organization with set rules and regulations, WOGL, teh ESL.
    Now say again, are you Pro? Meh. Your just a hacking n00b.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Seriously i think i made a mistake i spent over 200 dollers on nx and i wont spend a penny more cause of that money i can buy lots go things but NOOOOO i had to spend it on nx and its not rly that great.... i was so happy then i got bored of it so idm.... its just luring u in and then when u buy it ,it isnt so great

Thanks
    NX suks. i hate it soo much!
    Make 1 Posts=
    Make 5 Posts=
    Make 10 Posts=
    Make 100 Posts=
    Make A Do List=
    Get 3 Accounts Banned For Hacking=
    Buy Vip Hack=
    Get Called A Hacker Without Hacking=
    Make Fun At Noobs That Died From A Grenade=
    Laugh At Myself For Farting=
    Get Embarresed At School For Pantsing=
    Make A Hack=
    Make A Weak Website=
    Make A Good Website=
    Get Banned In Runescape=
    Making A House Burn On Accident=
    Making A House Burn On Perpuse=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well i know im never gunna buy nx ever agian i just feel like i could do so much more w/ that 200 dollars and i wish i wasnt so stupid before ....

Thanks
    i buy gcoins. ggnore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    o wellz pplz are wasting over 500 dollars on this game and that 200 dollars was slip x3 so i guess that makes me feel better that i spent only like $75 << can pay for a Speeding Ticket but i think its pretty awesome .... so ill never make a mistake of buying nx ill earn back the money some day

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast