Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Buying Dupe methods.

Hello, I've been searching for dupe methods for 2 weeks now without much luck. It definitely sounds like they're out there but no one is speaking. I've read from what seems to be legit sources that there are 5 dupe methods that still work. I want to pay someone to teach me them for hopefully $20 a piece. I want to learn it over skype and pay with paypal. For those with legit vouches I'll pay for each dupe method before you teach me. For those without I'll have to pay after each dupe is taught. I've no intentions of sharing these once bought. If you've any advise for me it would be much appreciated, thank you for your time.

Thanks
    you're most likely not going to find a legit person because why would someone leak a dupe method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    you're most likely not going to find a legit person because why would someone leak a dupe method?
    for money obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by dldanny06 View Post
    Sold the account to nezinau119 , Made the transer very easy. since it was my first trade i went first. and he did everything very fast. sent money. would recomment everyone who has something so sell go through nezinau119. as it was very simple and easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatred2 View Post
    Traded nezinau119 Everything went smooth. Great Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sham_3_2_3 View Post
    Hey I just Bought him... Thanks Nez you made it quick and painless, He's honest and nice..you got a vouch from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by hallat530 View Post
    This account *SOLD*
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf007 View Post
    Legit seller, thanks.
    JAGGEDOFF - Good deal, went smoothly. +1 good guy I sold first and he bought second. very trustworthy. (cant quote because thread is locked)

triggerhappyy - bought 6 mods from this guy via skype, very legit nice guy. smoothe trade. (profile wall)

420gawd - Bought 600k + nice gars in APB. I went first. +rep. (profile wall)

I can vouch for this guy. Very fast and got everything I needed for good prices. (profile wall)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
    for money obviously
    Someone can make back 20$ from a dupe method VERY quickly, leaking it would be ridiculously stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
    for money obviously
    what tommoo said before you start going a dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dead shot View Post
    Hello, I've been searching for dupe methods for 2 weeks now without much luck. It definitely sounds like they're out there but no one is speaking. I've read from what seems to be legit sources that there are 5 dupe methods that still work. I want to pay someone to teach me them for hopefully $20 a piece. I want to learn it over skype and pay with paypal. For those with legit vouches I'll pay for each dupe method before you teach me. For those without I'll have to pay after each dupe is taught. I've no intentions of sharing these once bought. If you've any advise for me it would be much appreciated, thank you for your time.
    For only $20? So you are wanting someone to teach you something that they can make a good over $900 with....for $20.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not exactly. I was hoping for more than one dupe method in case of one being patched, but I clearly see that was an ignorant assumtion. I'm now offering $100 for a dupe method that works more than once and on sb items.