Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    @FreeMarketGuy
    Most users here like maybe 80% of them they don't have the SS of their account when they're trying to sell their account go back check out some the old Threads and u'll see then come talk to me and qq (:
    but yeah I see your point I agree with you that everyone should have SS's of their' accounts when they're trying to sell it.
    Last edited by Alexpq15; 08-29-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ace-rules.html

Screenshots Are A Requirement For Sell/Trade/Buy* Threads

you will have to provide up-to-date screenshots in your Sell/trade/Buy thread .

Please make sure you remove following information on the screenshot .
    Quote Originally Posted by Pod11
    Character Name
    Clan
    Emblems
    And any other information that will give your account away to nexon.
    If you don't provide screenshots your thread will be closed or your post will be deleted .
    GOOD TRADES: 5
    BAD TRADES: 0

TIMES I WENT FIRST:3

TIMES THEY WENT FIRST:2

OMM USED:0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaibit82 View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ace-rules.html

Screenshots Are A Requirement For Sell/Trade/Buy* Threads

you will have to provide up-to-date screenshots in your Sell/trade/Buy thread .

Please make sure you remove following information on the screenshot .
    Quote Originally Posted by Pod11
    Character Name
    Clan
    Emblems
    And any other information that will give your account away to nexon.
    If you don't provide screenshots your thread will be closed or your post will be deleted .
    what the fuck are you talking about? please read all the comments before you make 1 .also I already sold my account so gfg?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexpq15 View Post
    @FreeMarketGuy
    Most users here like maybe 80% of them they don't have the SS of their account when they're trying to sell their account go back check out some the old Threads and u'll see then come talk to me and qq (:
    but yeah I see your point I agree with you that everyone should have SS's of their' accounts when they're trying to sell it.
    Please be logical. You just said that almost 80% don't have a SS, (which is false). Please stop trying to start shit with people. -- I know you sold your account, but you failed to read the post that states the rules of this specific forums, then tried to argue about how you're right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaibit82 View Post
    Please be logical. You just said that almost 80% don't have a SS, (which is false). Please stop trying to start shit with people. -- I know you sold your account, but you failed to read the post that states the rules of this specific forums, then tried to argue about how you're right.
    dude I'm not fking stupid kid. what i'm saying is . first of wall you don't have to have a SS for your account if you want to sell it or do any other shits. , its just if you want to be something legit and have a good train , you need some screenshots of your account . just so let you know if you don't know . Also i'm not trying to start shit up with you kid. if you don't know anything please go research about it then you can post your comment. and also yes more than 80% of these people don't have ss of their accounts go check out like really really old threads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    dude I'm not fking stupid kid. what i'm saying is . first of wall you don't have to have a SS for your account if you want to sell it or do any other shits. , its just if you want to be something legit and have a good train , you need some screenshots of your account . just so let you know if you don't know . Also i'm not trying to start shit up with you kid. if you don't know anything please go research about it then you can post your comment. and also yes more than 80% of these people don't have ss of their accounts go check out like really really old threads.
    It is a rule, if a moderator sees your thread, they will require screen shots. - link me to 10 threads that don't have screenshots, that sold, and the original poster didn't get banned.

Thanks
    @OP , you act like a scamer , you type like a scamer and you are dumb , just like a scamer. Moral: YOU ARE A SCAMER. Sorry , caps lock.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    @OP , you act like a scamer , you type like a scamer and you are dumb , just like a scamer. Moral: YOU ARE A SCAMER. Sorry , caps lock.
    This made my day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    xD Simple as Incompetent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12