Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Question DF Infinity - Need Ideas & Suggestions

Introduction

DF Infinity is a project i have been working on to progress in my working knowledge of visual basic, this project is a simple step and in future may result in me working on trainers for other games to also help improve my skills, the goal of this project is to make a visually pleasing and simple trainer which has many features to help increase in productivity and access to the program itself. Whether i accomplish this is another thing altogether but i can try aha.

Preview

Your Help Needed

At the current time this trainer is still in development and im looking for ideas and suggestions on features you would like to see appear this will however be the first trainer to feature a working ISI loader which some older df trainer creators may know what that is as well as having hack featured created from scratch so no using anyone else's hacks, this is to make everything to fill like a single experience. Please post your suggestions and opinions below thank you in advance.

Testers

I will require testers soon however i will keep you guys up to date when that is so check back soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellee For This Useful Post:

iliketrainzherpderp (03-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ey, what can i say? the trainer looks awesome, you can clearly see everything and still focus in-game. BTW, how about stuff like PVP level editor and a custom-item creator? Oh and good luck with the trainer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SmooKDeatH View Post
    Ey, what can i say? the trainer looks awesome, you can clearly see everything and still focus in-game. BTW, how about stuff like PVP level editor and a custom-item creator? Oh and good luck with the trainer.
    all features you have said will be featured in the trainer thank your for your opinion too, i will be posting an update later with a feature list that i currently have done and i am planning on doing, the idea on the weapon maker and armor maker will be able to save to a file in xml format which you can re-load at a later date however this will probably wont be fully implemented on the initial release of the program.

they whole idea of the trainer is to be simple and easy to use so hopefully that can be seen in the end product
    Sorry for my grammar and spelling cant be bothered to proof read :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Looks simple and clear. Keep going!

Thanks
    Loved your work from pkdude forums and I love it now, glad to see you have continued coding. I would like to see the ISI loader you are talking about, Fairly sure you and Mgamer were making a revamp with some Awesomewolf armors? either way a working isi loader would be great.
    Last edited by xPertKief; 09-01-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xPertKief View Post
    Loved your work from pkdude forums and I love it now, glad to see you have continued coding. I would like to see the ISI loader you are talking about, Fairly sure you and Mgamer were making a revamp with some Awesomewolf armors? either way a working isi loader would be great.
    our messing around aha
    Last edited by Ellee; 09-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks
    Hahah, that's really cool. Me and a friend are thinking about getting back into DF modding and other games as well, I'll probably be posting our trainer here too, would you check it out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xPertKief View Post
    Hahah, that's really cool. Me and a friend are thinking about getting back into DF modding and other games as well, I'll probably be posting our trainer here too, would you check it out?
    yeah i will check it out if you need any help or would like some feedback you know where i am