Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Everyone should just love everyone.

Sadly what should happen is not going to happen...

Current Ranks/Positions: (Badges)

Past Ranks/Positions: (Badges)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This thread in itself is a perfect example of why everyone hates Muslims.
    Fluffing the pillow with inspirational videos and philosophical bullshit while dancing around the issue and ignoring valid concerns.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Empire (09-22-2014),Hunter (09-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    Ahmad deedat was not needing support for this.. he was fixing any case so fast and i think don't need to explain you might watched it, isn't it ?
    No. Because he's wrong. That's the entire point. Ahmed needs audience support clap after his claims or else you'd just have people ripping him to shreds for preaching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

No. Because he's wrong. That's the entire point. Ahmed needs audience support clap after his claims or else you'd just have people ripping him to shreds for preaching.
    You said he is wrong ??!! Cuz no one from any Secular, Atheist or Measure (clergyman) could got a one mistake on Islam religion or a one hiatus also they couldn't give one Contradiction in Islam.

Everything deedat(الله يرحمه) was explain it and shows others how religions(heaven religions) where Distorted by Zionists(Jews).

You have to know deedat wasn't try to tell others they will go to hell or something like this. he just had to show how other relgion(heaven relgions) was Distorted.

he vs all kind of people.

I will give you an example Watch this

no one could answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    That's how humans thinks... Someone is playing Dota and because of that hating League of Legends ---> Someone believe in God, he hate Allah. If you would go in some of these muslim state and yell that you believe in god in public, they would kill you with rocks and shit... Atleast they dont do it in Murica.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    They're just fucking bombers. They can't talk properly too. Bud bud ding ding duning buhda. Like wtf. Gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Versss View Post
    They're just fucking bombers. They can't talk properly too. Bud bud ding ding duning buhda. Like wtf. Gtfo
    Muslims Never did this and will Ever do it, because Muslims fight for justice not to kill civil. Muslims just fight vs warriors and everything you see from Al quda, ISIS made by US to tell the world that muslims are Terrorist and don't forget the mos powerful entity on the earth (Media), "The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

Before say about they are doing Jihad, you have to know what's Jihad ?? and why they do it.

I did a shortcut

If military jihad is required to protect the faith against others, it can be performed using anything from legal, diplomatic and economic to political means. If there is no peaceful alternative, Islam also allows the use of force, but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted.
    and Please read this statement careful "but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted"

I hope you understand this if you can't Read it here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    That's how humans thinks... Someone is playing Dota and because of that hating League of Legends ---> Someone believe in God, he hate Allah. If you would go in some of these muslim state and yell that you believe in god in public, they would kill you with rocks and shit... Atleast they dont do it in Murica.

You said this ...

Let Dr. Zakir Naik Answer your Question:

Also I playing dota

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Not all of them are bombers... But the very big pėrcentage raised in aggresive muslim places are terrorists/bombers... Their culture is just something another, and that's why ppl hate them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [QUOTE=samerlol;9852575]Everything deedat(الله يرحمه) was explain it and shows others how religions(heaven religions) where Distorted by Zionists(Jews).
    /QUOTE]

What is with you guys in Zionist Jew conspiracies?

Seriously guys, you need to stop. The jews aren't to blame for atheist point out how shitty your religion is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [QUOTE=Empire;9853345]
    Everything deedat(الله يرحمه) was explain it and shows others how religions(heaven religions) where Distorted by Zionists(Jews).
    /QUOTE]

Seriously guys, you need to stop. The jews aren't to blame for atheist point out how shitty your religion is.
    mmmmm, if you looked around you will see people wants to kill and steal your home and everything you have.. What shall you do ? stay away or run??
    Jews they said the god has give a promise to give them freedom in Al-Quads (Capital of Palastine) and they called Isreal. This freedom the land are from Nile river to forat river. and they if did this all the world will be controlled by them. So let's back to main case how would you say to stop and let them live there... if they be there, they will start grabbing land from Joolan to Lebanon as you see, they won't to make Peace they want war..
    Last edited by samerlol; 09-23-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    [QUOTE=Empire;9853345]
    /QUOTE]

mmmmm, if you looked around you will see people wants to kill and steal your home and everything you have.. What shall you do ? stay away or run??
    Jews they said the god has give a promise to give them freedom in Al-Quads (Capital of Palastine) and they called Isreal. This freedom the land are from Nile river to forat river. and they if did this all the world will be controlled by them. So let's back to main case how would you say to stop and let them live there... if they be there they will start grabbing land from Joolan to Lebanon as you see they won't Peace they want war..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescruu View Post
    Not all of them are bombers... But the very big pėrcentage raised in aggresive muslim places are terrorists/bombers... Their culture is just something another, and that's why ppl hate them.
    People didn't hate Muslims and will not, I told you and will do it again bombers who you are talking about US and there allies made them to show people is Muslims and Islam are Guilty.... What happened in 11/9 zionists(The Illuminati) they did this, and when i say The Illuminati or zionists did this By US Gov, they are controlling the leaders, not just USA and all the world..

Thanks
    Well I don't hate muslims at all, there are a few good muslim friends of mine. But I hate Americans, not the afro-americans though.
    In my opinion, according to my personal experience, people might hate Muslims because most of them are butthurt by the 9/11 attacks. They take it as though every Muslim was a terrorist who carries a Jihad and works with Al-Queda.
    Yeah that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by SickSlick View Post
    Well I don't hate muslims at all, there are a few good muslim friends of mine. But I hate Americans, not the afro-americans though.
    In my opinion, according to my personal experience, people might hate Muslims because most of them are butthurt by the 9/11 attacks. They take it as though every Muslim was a terrorist who carries a Jihad and works with Al-Queda.
    Yeah that.
    When you see People bombing, all media will say it's A Jihadi way to let people hate Muslims. The media's said Muslims are terrorist. And I tell you against, Muslims live in peace.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast