Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    watches cnn sits his ass on the chair nearly brakes it and acts like he knows shit guys media is bullshit if you are willing to see that Islam is a peaceful religion read the quran ffs just read few pages and show us where it talks about "muslims should blow the shit out of the world"
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviantkaos View Post
    added u on skype

-----Update----

The guy is great
    I dont really know where to put a vouch, so ill post it here, feel free to copy paste to ur vouch thread

1. Time of transaction- 3/6/2016
    2. Bought a Multibox pally acc off him
    3. The guy is very nice, and it was a pleasure to deal with hm-- definately coming back to him later for other things
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebond View Post
    Really good support 10/10
    Went first and got everything Trustworthy!
    Good prices would buy again
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmgstd View Post
    Bought a 6/8, he went first only took 50 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by theguysaccount View Post
    +vouch good seller is legit happy to do a deal and hope to in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by stezzy View Post
    +1 vouch he went first and bought 8 life for 1.16, he was short .04 but no matter. easy fast seller would do business again
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricker333 View Post
    +1 vouch! bought an account.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndqop View Post
    +Vouch got a 6/8 warrior, i went first ty

SELLING UNNAMED ACCOUNTS ROTMG

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1077795

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The quran is peacefull book it does not teach them to attack and kill!!! However, they are cheap asses and this is my reason to hate them
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by haxormember View Post
    The quran is peacefull book it does not teach them to attack and kill!!! However, they are cheap asses and this is my reason to hate them
    It does have messages of hate, just like the Bible.

- - - Updated - - -

The world is xenophobic to the 'hot topic' of discussion, which at this point happens to be Muslims. It doesnt help that there are major terror plots happening either, because the media jumps onto that and will latch for dear life, as fear is a good seller. Organisations and militant groups such as Hezbollah, ISIL etc relish the opportunities presented by western media, claiming attacks and perpetuating a divide with muslims from society. Its this segregation that is their weapon. 99% of Muslims are great, just like any other person of any other religion.

Thanks
    Muslims and Christians are kinds of the same in the sense that the majority of them are fine, but there's always those few that are stupid fucks, extremists and take the religious text they believe is the 'real one' in a literal sense.

Hating religious people for the simple fact of being religious and believing a certain religion is stupid. If they are religious, it's most likely because they've had that thought jammed down their throat before they could even comprehend it well.

Here is something that explains what I'm talking about better than I could.

Thanks
    No body actually hates Muslims. People hate the 'stories' & the news press based around muslims and perceive them as the bad human.

Just like what white people done to black people.
    Refund?

"You know how to play Spades, Dooky?"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buziness View Post
    No body actually hates Muslims. People hate the 'stories' & the news press based around muslims and perceive them as the bad human.

Just like what white people done to black people.
    There are people who do genuinely hate Muslims and black people, there are a lot in fact.
    But I see what you're saying, the bias stories the media feeds us does have a huge impact on that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

There are people who do genuinely hate Muslims and black people, there are a lot in fact.
    But I see what you're saying, the bias stories the media feeds us does have a huge impact on that.
    reads it out loud at work *headache*
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Thanks
    Its cause people are stupid. Hating on a whole religion for the actions of a smaller extremist community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Probably because of September 11, and definitely media portrayal.

Top Ten differences between White Terrorists and Others by Juan Cole
    1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”
    2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
    3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
    4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
    5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
    6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
    7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
    8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
    9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
    10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Muslims aren't very violent in general. They are people like us. But, these groups of speds come and kill everyone with their mental instincts from their parents. This causes a lot of violence to occur like what is happening right now with the ISIS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by josephkim144 View Post
    Muslims aren't very violent in general. They are people like us. But, these groups of speds come and kill everyone with their mental instincts from their parents. This causes a lot of violence to occur like what is happening right now with the ISIS.
    ISIS is fake just like alqaeda was fake and if ISIS was real they would start bombing other countries too instead of massacring the middle east

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    ISIS is fake just like alqaeda was fake and if ISIS was real they would start bombing other countries too instead of massacring the middle east
    good thinking :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    Sorry I can't tell if that's sarcasm or if you've been living under a rock (Paris? Belgium?)

Mapping ISIS attacks around the world

Thanks
    They hate Muslim people because they're retarded and have let the media brainwashing them into thinking all Muslim people are terrorists. I'm not Muslim, but I have Muslim friends and actually read into the religion. It's nothing like the extremists make it out to be. The funny thing is from terrorism Muslim people are actually the ones most affected by the backlash despite what people think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    muslim extremists gave a negative connotation/perspective on muslims.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast