Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Why people hate muslims?

Well, I'm suprised why people hate muslims so much. I'm living in Norway and we have alot of People from Syria, Palestina, Iraq... But we're living in piece, but in USA and other countires is some kind of war between them.. Why? Can't people understand that they're people too? They need social live like others..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexw203 For This Useful Post:

AnomityP (04-18-2017),E%RYHethaetheth (07-24-2015),JohnGon (01-22-2014),rakail92 (09-27-2015),samikee (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    because of the "9/11", an organised US attack just to frame Muslims and because that Jews control a good part of USA economy and Jews hate muslims so USA helps Isreal in any way.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terio For This Useful Post:

AnomityP (04-18-2017),Nyan Cat (11-06-2014),rakail92 (09-27-2015),Scotlands (02-08-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post
    because of the "9/11", an organised US attack just to frame Muslims and because that Jews control a good part of USA economy and Jews hate muslims so USA helps Isreal in any way.
    Just because some news guy told us that is was muslims, so it doesnt need to be truth. I read it one newspaper and they are saying it was Jews who planed 9/11 attack. It never was real proof who actually did it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alexw203 For This Useful Post:

ishraqkhan (01-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Just because some news guy told us that is was muslims, so it doesnt need to be truth. I read it one newspaper and they are saying it was Jews who planed 9/11 attack. It never was real proof who actually did it.
    You're one of the few people who actually not brainless or brainwashed as general, my respect list.

Thanks
    Americans and many western culture countries generalize all Muslims to be terrorists because of 9/11. Which is about the same as calling Tina the 15 year old slut who smokes weed and drinks alcohol every weekend catching aids from DaeQuan the football player a devoted Christian because her Grandparents made her go when she was 8.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
    Americans and many western culture countries generalize all Muslims to be terrorists because of 9/11. Which is about the same as calling Tina the 15 year old slut who smokes weed and drinks alcohol every weekend catching aids from DaeQuan the football player a devoted Christian because her Grandparents made her go when she was 8.
    Weed, alcohol, and STD's aren't against christian doctrine. Please, learn your shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    USA are war mongers, Nuff said on that part. Muslims get 100% bad publicity and Sheeple do believe everything they hear or get told.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    Perhaps its because so many extremists happen to be muslim or islamic... and people think they're all the same...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Probably because of September 11, and definitely media portrayal.

Top Ten differences between White Terrorists and Others by Juan Cole
    1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”
    2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
    3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
    4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
    5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
    6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
    7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
    8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
    9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
    10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.

Thanks
    I dont hate muslims, i hate the people that cant behave, and they happen to be muslims, at least in sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zz0 View Post
    i judge people by their everyday behavior. i was in muslim countries and got best hospitality and much help and care.

Agree.
    I was in syria many years ago and the people was amazingly kind.
    I got invited to sleep in their home and even got food.

Thanks

Afraid of unknown

People usually hate the unknown and what is different from their believes

Thanks

Hip

People fought for a long time to have the lives they have today, and thus are very protective. A lot of people just don't like change either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's not couse of that man , it couse of the way muslims are. They are just way diffrent then the other people around them. When they comes to a country they dont want to change them self and try to pass into the new country's society , they wanna change the society to their own way. And just the "arabway" they talking to girls , they talking to them on a degrading way, and there is alot other things. Like people who says Alqadia member's arent the same muslims as the "normal" muslims i mean wtf ? i have been grown up with muslims and i have only seen one way muslim people and they all are the same..
    I dont hate them i got alof of muslims "friends" but anyways just telling the way they are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post

It's not couse of that man , it couse of the way muslims are. They are just way diffrent then the other people around them. When they comes to a country they dont want to change them self and try to pass into the new country's society , they wanna change the society to their own way. And just the "arabway" they talking to girls , they talking to them on a degrading way, and there is alot other things. Like people who says Alqadia member's arent the same muslims as the "normal" muslims i mean wtf ? i have been grown up with muslims and i have only seen one way muslim people and they all are the same..
    I dont hate them i got alof of muslims "friends" but anyways just telling the way they are.
    Its different culture, i dont blame them for not changing their culture when they change country but they arent telling anyone that they are right and you must follow them and change their cultures

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Its different culture, i dont blame them for not changing their culture when they change country but they arent telling anyone that they are right and you must follow them and change their cultures
    Well i dont know how its in canadia , but in belgium you can see yougn muslim guys that are telling to people to join their relgion and in alot of other Christian countrye's but if we christians would do the same in for ex Iraq we would have been killed.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast