Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* double post, response down below.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-01-2013 at 02:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    Well, you're talking about more than 14 century ago. There was a difference between girls in that time and now. Desert environment makes girls maturing quick. and by the way she was engaged before muhammed married her.

Muhammed said: "Three I'madversary to them on Resurrection day [...............] and man sold free (man) to eat his price"
    Laws apply to certain people: Muhammed is exempt from any law he makes.

and other words, slavery is injustice and Allah (God) forbid that.

READ THIS

You are arguing that you can disregard ethics/morals, if you live in a certain time period.

While I'll give you that marriage was different, marrying children is always wrong regardless of the time period. That being said, God is timeless, surely he would comment on such. You can't honestly believe a child is going to just mature into a full adult at the age of 9, to do that you'd have to be either extremely ignorant(willing) or just not know what maturity is.
    ---------------------------

Lol, read what you quote moron.

"According to Muslim theologians, it is lawful for male masters to have sexual relations with female captives and slaves[49][50] regardless of whether or not the slave woman gave her consent."

Sorry, you just got owned......by yourself.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-01-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Really ? so you insult us and say shit on our religion and disrespecting it then cry when they tell you something like that?
    I said shit about Islam? Nonsense, I simply answered the question "Why people hate muslims?". Maybe I should've said "Because most of them act like total fuckwits", since I know not all muslims are like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Because of 9/11, 21/11 in India, and Osama Bin Laden... just because of some people the whole religion is being cursed, not fair
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    Because of 9/11, 21/11 in India, and Osama Bin Laden... just because of some people the whole religion is being cursed, not fair
    Hardly.

Most problems people have with Islam have nothing to do with modern day terrorism. You can make the link between terrorism and Islam, it is just silly to do so when the religion already condones so many other things that terrorism is the least of your worries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Hardly.

Most problems people have with Islam have nothing to do with modern day terrorism. You can make the link between terrorism and Islam, it is just silly to do so when the religion already condones so many other things that terrorism is the least of your worries.
    You're inventing a new way of "lying" , If I can make the link of Islam and terrorism (in case Islam didn't say be a terrorist or didn't say do violence) then I can link between the terrorism in Obama and U.S (Obama is a terrorist or just like "supporting" terrorists) and do you actually know the difference between both of these ?
    Obama : supporter of the terrorism.
    U.S : He leads a terrorist country (just like how you think).

This theory is fucking easy but you're just too stupid to get it:
    I can be an "American" but "working" for "Egypt / w.e" . Does this shit means that all Americans or the U.S itself working for Egypt ? No.
    I can be a "Muslim" but not following "Islam" correctly or "using" it for "somethings" as well not for your religion's side.

The shit you're posting means that I can link between the defeat and the victory as a meanings . Sir , get your shit straight.
    You just playing behind the mask of "cutting the verses" to some "words" were mentioned in the Qur'an and put it as It is the real one as well "recording" a video and "cutting" most of it for "something" in your side when It is against you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I just said you "can" not you "should".

There are Islamic terrorist, so that link is clearly there.

Again, for a religion that already permits slavery, pedophillia, religious discrimination, and murder in the name of god. Terrorism(at least in modern day) is very low on the scale of what Islam has "accomplished".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I just said you "can" not you "should".

There are Islamic terrorist, so that link is clearly there.

Again, for a religion that already permits slavery, pedophillia, religious discrimination, and murder in the name of god. Terrorism(at least in modern day) is very low on the scale of what Islam has "accomplished".
    Idiot , Islam didn't permit slavery or pedophillia or religious discrimination or murder anyone with no reason in the name of god and again you kid just said anything and you didn't fucking quote anything from what I said . Talking about Terrorism -> proving that terrorism cannot be linked with Islam -> Go to another subject just like what retards do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Idiot , Islam didn't permit slavery or pedophillia or religious discrimination or murder anyone with no reason in the name of god and again you kid just said anything and you didn't fucking quote anything from what I said . Talking about Terrorism -> proving that terrorism cannot be linked with Islam -> Go to another subject just like what retards do.
    ​Ad hominem and acting like a douche, yet another reason why people don't like you people.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People don't hate Muslims... Just everything they stand for.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People hate on Muslims because they get 72 virgins and that's why people hate on muslims because they're jealous.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    People hate on Muslims because they get 72 virgins and that's why people hate on muslims because they're jealous.
    You can have your 72 fat sweaty geeky men, I'll stick with my single sexy bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You can have your 72 fat sweaty geeky men, I'll stick with my single sexy bitch.

I ain't a muslim though.

And pics or GTFO pl0x .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by MaikeruTwo View Post
    I totally agree with you. I'm Egyptian but i'm not Muslim. And i've met thousands of Muslims, my school mates, my teachers, my doc, etc. and i can say that 90% of Muslims i know are BRAINLESS, and i mean it, They just do what their parents taught them. However, when you try to discuss them about anything whatever it is, they stick to their parents opinion and never think twice. But i can say that 50% of the new Muslims generation are kinda better.
    -
    I myself don't hate Muslims, but i hate the infinite stupidity of them. i guess the only way to move forward is waiting the current generation of 30s and 40s to pass away.
    I'm muslim but I'm agreeing with you , most of muslims are like you mentioned but I really hope they get better .
    yoyoyo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    USA are war mongers, Nuff said on that part. Muslims get 100% bad publicity and Sheeple do believe everything they hear or get told.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast