Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

APPLIES FOR MINION!!!

Shalom!

We lost a Minion, now it is time for YOU the people to shine. That's fucking right, you cane be a partner of me, the infamous Mouzie or the cool daddy-o Whitten.

TIME TO SHINE!

Here is what you need.

First name or nickname:
    Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?:
    How long can you be on?:
    The timezone:
    Others: (Just post a little about yourself)

Like this-----

Name: Mouzie
    Natonality: Israeli
    Why do I think I deserve to be a Minion?: Because I am.
    How long can I be on?: 12 hours.
    Timezone: DST +0300 UTC
    Schooling: None, medical services (We need to know if you're on even on school days).

DO NOT SPAM JUST TYPE IT OUT AND DO NOT POST ANTMORE!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

headsup (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    First name or nickname: Ryan
    Nationality (optional): American
    Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?: I know the rules. I help people out in place of flaming them and such. I'm respectful to those who show they deserve it.
    How long can you be on?: Quite literally all night. I have the boards open on my iPhone at all times.
    The timezone: Eastern (Atlanta/New York City)
    Schooling: I have alot of easy classes this year, so I have a ton of time outside of school, but school days will be busy. Weekends are completely free as well.
    Others: I love music. I play alot of guitar. I like waffles. I enjoy talking to and meeting new people.
    Last edited by Ryan; 08-17-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    First name or nickname: Crazykid401
    Nationality (optional): Polish
    Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?: i am a very helpful person i know alot about hacks and how to be able to fix if theres a problem.
    How long can you be on?:6-8 hours
    The timezone: New York Est
    Schooling: i will be starting school again this sept. but i can be on at least 6 hours and day or later on school nights.
    Other: im am honest, straight to the point, i help people, i am nice but can be a asshole. And thats pretty much it. Congratulations to whoever gets it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First name or nickname: Ray or Ray Ray
    Nationality (optional):American
    Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?:Because I can be active,as in I dont need to sleep. I dont tolerate useless threads or spam threads EX:If someone makes a thread that is saying something like OMG OMG Nexon Is on MPGH!!! -.- I will Close the thread and give the person a warning to stop. If he keeps making useless threads knowing I told him, I will give him the last warning, after that its a 1+day ban. And if a new comer to mpgh comes and asks where he can find hacks,Glitches,Clan Advertisement, ETC... I will help him out and answer any questions as thoroughly and clearly as I can. Im NOT the lazy kind of person that just waits till another minion gets on and does the work. Im the kind of guy that will help everyone out and try not to give the minions a hard time.
    How long can you be on?: I can be on for around 36 hours a day. Then I sleep for like 2 hours and get back on 0.0. Or I can just Stay on forever until a minion can take my spot when im really sleepy
    The timezone:UTC/GMC -7 Hours
    Others: Uhm I like to mostly listen to people instead of talking alot. Oh and I will talk alot if needed lol. I hate people that annoy me or people around me over and over even when I tell them to stop, I can stay on basically forever Until I die 0.0, I Refuse to give up on anything no matter what it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    First name or nickname: Dean/Deano

Nationality (optional): Maori (New Zealand)

Why do you think you deserve to be a Minion: I am a confident and calm person, I know how to do the job right and have experience has moderator here and many other sites. I know whats right and whats not and have been around hacking since the start of CA and CF

How long can you be on?: 6 hours/day max

Your timezone: GMT+12

Other: hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    First name or nickname: Jo3
    Nationality (optional): Italian
    Why do you think you deserve to be a Minion?: because I'm helpful, intelligent, mature and experienced.
    How long can you be on?: 1-5 hours during day, 4-8hours during night. (Depends on the day)
    The timezone: Pacific.
    Others: Ex-Staff.
    Last edited by -XpliCitt-; 08-17-2009 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    First name or nickname: My First Name Is Glen :P
    Nationality : Korean But Was Born In Canada
    Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?: I Am Responsible For My Age And Know How To Close Spam Threads And I Check This Web Quite OFten. Read Most Threads and All Forums and Will Not Abuse The Power Of A Minion. Im Always Delighted To Help Others and Wish To Help Others Who Are In Need Of Help. I Think I Can Help People So Admins Wont Need To Go On As Much. And Im Trilingual
    How long can you be on?: Well Regularly i check Mpgh every hour or so and i can be on about 8 Hours If Needed Im Currently In Highschool But I Dont Have A Job Yet So I Have Alot Of Time
    The timezone:UTC/GMT -4 hours Eastern Daylight Time
    Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
    Others: My Favoutrite Foods Are Sushi Pizza YUMMY! I Started To Go On MPGH about 1 year now :P i do many sports such as football soccer tennis. I enjoy peoples company i love this site I Have Skype And MSN I Am Canadian and Live in Toronto (but still Korean)

I Am Not God I Am Just A Hacker
    Last edited by ChamsFinder; 08-17-2009 at 01:26 AM.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    First name or nickname:
    James is my firstname, my mates call me stumpy
    I am currently 18 years of age, 19 tommorrow
    Nationality (optional):
    I AM A AUSSIE
    I AM GREEK ASWELL
    I CAN SPEAK FLUENT AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE MATE, I speak/study french as i want to go there next year, and fluent greek. So there you go, multilingeral
    As you know, ive been with MPGH for ALMOST a year, i know many people, and i know many things about computers as i study technical practical excersizes. and can HELP the public.
    How long can you be on?: 12-15 hours a day. Its sorta sad but i do lol. MPGH IS SO ADDICTIVE
    And my work allows me to be on whatever the fuck i want.

The timezone:EST

Yeah well as you know im in the glitching section
    but i also value hacks a bit more then glitches, i dont just look at 1 place, i look at all 3, and as you have seen i try to help people out for example, somebody doesnt know how to get a virus scan, ill help them and see them through with it.
    Now im going to be honest, I have flamed a choob before, but as Warpath, and othrs will know, i am quick to apologize and resolve the issue.

YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES
    ive also applied for the othe rminionship and missed out, i truely believe i desrver the position as i gain 50 posts more daily, and I am australian, so when its 1am for you, its 4 pm for me . I sleep like 7 hours and when Im not sleeping im on my comp or chasing girls ROFL

I know the rules. Ofcourse, i was there when you made it
    And if you dont belive i try to help people, then read my 1000 or whatever word guides 3 of them

1 more thing. I am sorta strick aswell, what i dont tolerate is a choob saying

Hi" I found this of ***"
    BTW I MADE IT
    HERE IT IS

THANK ME THANK ME THANK ME
    OH NO I FORGOT THE TROJAN
    1 SECOND PLEASE APPROVE, NEED TO UPLOAD THE VIRUS. GIMME A SEC FOR MY ZOMBIE COMPUTER TO KICK IN..

Ill hunt that bitch down XD
    Last edited by -James; 08-17-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    First name or nickname:
    James is my firstname, my mates call me stumpy
    I am currently 18 years of age, 19 tommorrow
    Nationality (optional):
    I AM A AUSSIE
    I AM GREEK ASWELL
    I CAN SPEAK FLUENT AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE MATE, I speak/study french as i want to go there next year, and fluent greek. So there you go, multilingeral
    As you know, ive been with MPGH for ALMOST a year, i know many people, and i know many things about computers as i study technical practical excersizes. and can HELP the public.
    How long can you be on?: 12-15 hours a day. Its sorta sad but i do lol. MPGH IS SO ADDICTIVE
    And my work allows me to be on whatever the fuck i want.

The timezone:EST

Yeah well as you know im in the glitching section
    but i also value hacks a bit more then glitches, i dont just look at 1 place, i look at all 3, and as you have seen i try to help people out for example, somebody doesnt know how to get a virus scan, ill help them and see them through with it.
    Now im going to be honest, I have flamed a choob before, but as Warpath, and othrs will know, i am quick to apologize and resolve the issue.

YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES
    ive also applied for the othe rminionship and missed out, i truely believe i desrver the position as i gain 50 posts more daily, and I am australian, so when its 1am for you, its 7 pm for me .

I know the rules. Ofcourse, i was there when you made it
    And if you dont belive i try to help people, then read my 1000 or whatever word guides 3 of them

1 more thing. I am sorta strick aswell, what i dont tolerate is a choob saying

Hi" I found this of ***"
    BTW I MADE IT
    HERE IT IS

THANK ME THANK ME THANK ME
    OH NO I FORGOT THE TROJAN
    1 SECOND PLEASE APPROVE, NEED TO UPLOAD THE VIRUS. GIMME A SEC FOR MY ZOMBIE COMPUTER TO KICK IN..

Ill hunt that bitch down XD
    I Definately Agree.
    Hey, Trunky Here, I'm just Gonna Say that You Should Hire Stumpy For The Minionship. I Know that most of the people applying, are saying that they are on for like 15 hours a day, and most of them are lying. But Stumpy here, actaully is. I Work with him, he is very Efficient and AUSSIE!!! Everybody Loves Aussies LOL. I Am One Too. I Truly Believe You Should Hire Stumpy. Sorry If This Is Annoying, because you probably only wanted Applications, but I really wanted Stumpy to be a Minion, and now he has a 2nd chance so yeah. Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    First of all, HEY!!!

First name or nickname:Trent (call me trex please xD)
    Nationality (optional):FKIN AUSSIE FTW!!! (EVERYONE loves aussies)
    Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?:I am cool and love to help people. I am VERY nice if u are nice (too nice for my own good sometimes) and yeah, that about all i can think of.
    How long can you be on?: about 4 hours on school days and about 9 hours for weekends.
    The timezone:GMT +10 (east aus)
    Others: (Just post a little about yourself) Well, i am fairly smart for my age (top class in my year at school), can help people coz i am smart, and wanna do something fun and interesting that i havent done before (be a minion).

Oh, and i just remembered, i sometimes (rarely) have short term memory loss (i think [self diagnosed xD]) so that makes everything a bit more interesting xD
    [IMG]https://i415.photobucke*****m/albums/pp231/TREXOX/Signature02.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First name or nickname: Jacob [Coolslai] or shnarg if you like....

Nationality (optional): I am American, German, and Puerto Rican....xD

Why do you think you deserves to be a Minion?: Well, I am on alot at night, and during the day, I have my own site with i have had for a year even though it hasn't really had much activity, I still know the workings and stuff. I try to help out the best I cant and I am a very respectable person and I love to joke around alot. I try to limit spam and I am very organized when it comes to forums, lol not an OCD but it feels like it. Im up to whatever you guys put me to if u do at all I am easy going and I follow orders very well. Ummm and I dont tolerate exess amounts of bullshit. xD But I respect all people who are higher than me. xD

How long can you be on?: I can be on all night and during the day, whenever I'm called. I will have school starting but all my classes I am on computers, and internet so i can check up every like 5-10 minutes.

The timezone: Pacific Standard time, but im like nocturnal.

Others: Umm I Love to joke like i said above. I am very active and I love learning new things. xD I'm very organized when it comes to computers or forums. I love to talk and interact/mingle with other people and I would help if anybody needs me. I look forward to maybe hearing from you guys and I hope I get the job, or get to know you guys better!

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by shnarg; 08-17-2009 at 02:07 AM. Reason: made stuff easier to read.
    3 REASONS YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG:
    1# IF YOU RUN YOU WILL ONLY DIE TIRED.
    2# I CAN SEE YOU WHEREVER YOU HIDE.

3# GOD FORBID YOU ACCUSE ME OF HACKING,
    YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    At first look I think "fuck this"

Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieCorp View Post
    Please Speak with Better Grammer
    please learn how to spell grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe
    Quote Originally Posted by ReAsAra
    Nothing is free zomg
    Except maybe for air
    It costs money to fill up your tires.
    If you really want to send your IP adress to my email. you can Click Here! but send me your name in a PM when you clicked this! LOL

Not Bad(:

But.... /:
    Does anybody know how to IMPROVE this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wtf? He didn't get deminioned, wtf is this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    who didnt get deminioned?

oops sorry i realize this is off topic till now srry i posted...you may delete....
    3 REASONS YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG:
    1# IF YOU RUN YOU WILL ONLY DIE TIRED.
    2# I CAN SEE YOU WHEREVER YOU HIDE.

3# GOD FORBID YOU ACCUSE ME OF HACKING,
    YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    At first look I think "fuck this"

Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieCorp View Post
    Please Speak with Better Grammer
    please learn how to spell grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe
    Quote Originally Posted by ReAsAra
    Nothing is free zomg
    Except maybe for air
    It costs money to fill up your tires.
    If you really want to send your IP adress to my email. you can Click Here! but send me your name in a PM when you clicked this! LOL

Not Bad(:

But.... /:
    Does anybody know how to IMPROVE this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    There are no apps being taken at this time. Sorry for the waste of time

/Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12