Fuck females , fuck you and fuck fiji lol

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Why should I shut up and listen for a sheep Mr.ObamaSheep.
    At least he can talk unlike all of your leaders.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    what ? huh, war between who ? isreal and america ? ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Our leaders closed the canal for any U.S navy and refused any attack against syria and btw war on syria means war on egypt .. In the bands of the Gameat Al-Dewl Al Arabya and Egypt / Syria bands if someone was attacked the other will defend..
    Obama cannot talk he is such a dick who cannot decide anything after our leaders fucked him.

Thanks
    hmm then you agree to attack syria and destroy it then the same thing after a year in egypt seem we have a loyal Arab here

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ShineBright View Post
    hmm then you agree to attack syria and destroy it then the same thing after a year in egypt seem we have a loyal Arab here
    Are you mentally ill? Have you seen the destruction in Syria so far? and why didn't your army help the Syrian people? At least US trying unlike others.

And I say fuck the Syrian president and fuck everyone who support him, such a retards, do you know that he killed over 300k in the past 3 years just to stay in rule!

Assad job is to protect Israel borders, and getting rid of him means shit load of trouble to Israel, although Israel is supporting some of the rebels but they are shitting their pants from them.
    and the strike on Syria won't touch any other facilities than the Chemical weapons facilities and Obama said himself that the strike will be limited, not similar to the one on Iraq.
    Just stay under the rock you live in you don't have to know.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Are you mentally ill? Have you seen the destruction in Syria so far? and why didn't your army help the Syrian people? At least US trying unlike others.

And I say fuck the Syrian president and fuck everyone who support him, such a retards, do you know that he killed over 300k in the past 3 years just to stay in rule!

Assad job is to protect Israel borders, and getting rid of him means shit load of trouble to Israel, although Israel is supporting some of the rebels but they are shitting their pants from them.
    and the strike on Syria won't touch any other facilities than the Chemical weapons facilities and Obama said himself that the strike will be limited, not similar to the one on Iraq.
    Just stay under the rock you live in you don't have to know.
    you made me laugh hard do you think USA Loves Middle East Countries So Much to help them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Because it's not actually happening.

Typical sheep, believing everything he sees.
    Did I say I believed any of that stuff?
    I knew that they accused Assad or some other guy for doing it.
    It's prolly bs, he has no reason to, he was winning the war against the rebels.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I didn't say that they shot! I said they are goiiiing.
    really?
    You said "Starting today"
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ShineBright View Post
    you made me laugh hard do you think USA Loves Middle East Countries So Much to help them
    Again idiot, US will launch an attack on the chemical weapons ONLY, so by doing that no more chemical weapons will fall in between the rebels hand, so after getting rid of the current Assad regime they can't use those chemical weapons on Israel, I repeat no chemical weapons means Israel is safe from any chemical threat.
    and also by doing that they are preventing the regime from killing more civilians with the chemical weapon, and thats why im supporting the strike.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    You said "Starting today"
    Thats what I said;
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Now the Jews, since they know everything said US gonna use over 100 Tomahawk missile and they will start today ><
    And obviously nothing happened today, but still its gonna happen soon or later.

Thanks
    Again idiot, US will launch an attack on the chemical weapons ONLY, so by doing that no more chemical weapons will fall in between the rebels hand, so after getting rid of the current Assad regime they can't use those chemical weapons on Israel, I repeat no chemical weapons means Israel is safe from any chemical threat.
    and also by doing that they are preventing the regime from killing more civilians with the chemical weapon, and thats why im supporting the strike.
    Do you think USA will leave a chance from thier hand to open and destroy an powerfull country with an powerfull army to prevent the dangerous from isreal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hehehhehehehe , never saw a guys such like you ... U.S opened Iraq -> Destroyed it then get out , U.S made Israel as a country -> Helping arab? hehehehehe , the chemical was by Brotherhood group because Qatar trained them to make the chemical weapons and say Bashar used it .

The best joke in this year : U.S protects / helps Arab and Muslim !

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Our leaders closed the canal for any U.S navy and refused any attack against syria and btw war on syria means war on egypt .. In the bands of the Gameat Al-Dewl Al Arabya and Egypt / Syria bands if someone was attacked the other will defend..
    Obama cannot talk he is such a dick who cannot decide anything after our leaders fucked him.
    Obama turned to be Ikhawn afterall.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast