Thanks

Best way to get euros quick

Not using pics no need to self explanatory
    Note you should do this by yourself and you should actually be present on doing it
    And you should be using ccman's hack

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...re-update.html

Ok now run the hack start up ava and make a passworded lobby make the gametype lockdown extreme(i recommend you do this by yourself so you can start up faster and not worry about reporters, or you can invite friends)

Set the boxes to 18 and put on OPK and then start the game up go to the players tap and hit add boxes then go to the misc tab and and skip to round 26 now just sit there it will kill all the guys and then a reward box will drop(don't pick it up!!)

The first time you do this you will get 20k euros and everytime after it you will get 5k supply points and around 100-400xp usually and after a couple times you will get 10k from another medal.
    Every 20k supply points you get 5k euros and the chance of getting 1k euros as a box reward is 46% on 18 box
    So every 4 matches you get 5k euros alone and if you get 2 1k euros that's 7k euros which is over 1.5k euros a match. You can get more or less depending on how many times you get the 1k euro box reward.

If you insist on afking while you do this then download this MKRecorder by wokuo

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-recorder.html

Its detected but ccman's hack makes everything undetected again so you should be fine
    Now just record what you did the first time and play it back once to see if it does it right and if it does then you're good to go(NOTE only do this alone tho)

Another good way to get euros fast is if you haven't yet, beat all the co op levels you get usually 5-10k each time you complete them for the first time.

Scammed 3 Times| Sucsessful Trades 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetooth View Post
    This guy is 100% legit. We just did the trade and had no problems, thanks bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I already posted a macro homefries

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-coding-source-code/731398-farming-macro-hrs.html
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 08-31-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Or u could go somewhere else n its ezpz cuz ccman is op

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Could you please use english . because im not sure if anyone knows what "Or u could go somewhere else n its ezpz cuz ccman is op" that means !
    If you are wanting euros fast @J Cole try my link above it is sure fire good as gold fast and easy euros .

Thanks
    i just tried your macro and all it did was start the match.........its useless
    the point of this is to tell them about extreme farming so they are aware of it
    if they want to have something that does it automatically they can download either the software you provided or the link to the one i provided
    your macro would take so much longer then just making a macro of what i told them to do for themselves.
    if you want to actually be of any help then make a macro starting the game then pressing add box and then skipping to round 26.
    And just don't move the hack interface at all so this way they don't have to adjust it
    or god forbid you let them do something and let them adjust the interface to where the mouse will hit the boxes.
    plus your thing didn't even pick up boxes.
    I'm not trying to be nasty, i'm js is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @rippantera You have to enable the hack lmao duh man ! "I have made them same mistake and forgot to enable also "
    It goes without saying but its the alt key ! plus i have more scripts posted elsewhere that use speed hacks for fast farming . Though they need to be checked on every 15 minutes max . you can also check my video with a link that has one that addds killamachines hack for the test points which means faster exp and rank up's.
    And just recording a macro and trying to play it back will fail kid . It may play for a few times but it is just to unstable .
    Try this one and enable the dern hack ! Plus I updated the macro script . This ne way of farming is a lilttle harder then the old mouse recorder method used with ccmans old old old box hack . This will farm "STABLE" for anywhere between a half an hour to 3 or four hours though for good measure check it every half hour . Random dc's can mess up macros And after a few runs they do happen! That is why simply recording a run will not do as good as mine . I took into account random events that cause issues and took every measure to ensure good farming . try the new one with the hack activated . you can also add killamachines hack and add a key press after this line in the code with this to get the test points for faster exp .

Code:
    Keyboard : NumPad9 : KeyDown///  after this line of code 
    DELAY : 218
    Keyboard : NumPad9 : KeyUp///  after this line of code 

Keyboard : NumPad5 : KeyDown/// insert this line of code but you need killamachines first version of his hack + bypass 
    DELAY : 218 /// and you have to enable it with the insert key !
    Keyboard : NumPad5 : KeyUp
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-01-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    @rippantera You have to enable the hack lmao duh man ! "I have made them same mistake and forgot to enable also "
    It goes without saying but its the alt key ! plus i have more scripts posted elsewhere that use speed hacks for fast farming . Though they need to be checked on every 15 minutes max . you can also check my video with a link that has one that addds killamachines hack for the test points which means faster exp and rank up's.
    And just recording a macro and trying to play it back will fail kid . It may play for a few times but it is just to unstable .
    Try this one and enable the dern hack ! Plus I updated the macro script . This ne way of farming is a lilttle harder then the old mouse recorder method used with ccmans old old old box hack . This will farm "STABLE" for anywhere between a half an hour to 3 or four hours though for good measure check it every half hour . Random dc's can mess up macros And after a few runs they do happen! That is why simply recording a run will not do as good as mine . I took into account random events that cause issues and took every measure to ensure good farming . try the new one with the hack activated . you can also add killamachines hack and add a key press after this line in the code with this to get the test points for faster exp .

Code:
    Keyboard : NumPad9 : KeyDown///  after this line of code 
    DELAY : 218
    Keyboard : NumPad9 : KeyUp///  after this line of code 

Keyboard : NumPad5 : KeyDown/// insert this line of code but you need killamachines first version of his hack + bypass 
    DELAY : 218 /// and you have to enable it with the insert key !
    Keyboard : NumPad5 : KeyUp
    I apologize for i didn't read your whole post, i didn't realize it was for a different hack.
    Last edited by rippantera; 09-02-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey guys ! Do you have other way to farm that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    ENOUGH TO MAKE ONLY 3 VS 3 FARM ... AND THAT IS SET AND Defuse WHEN YOU AT 6-6 KNIVES AND THEN USE ONLY AT END ... is much simpler and THAVE SUPPLY FOR MANY MORE .... ED is VERY BEAUTIFUL