Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

WAR OF THE ROSES!

gold / xp hack!!
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    bump123456788
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's easy enough to make a hack for this game, read a few tuts and you can do it yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've searched around and I've found basically nothing. What does the gold value use? I was thinking float, i'll get back to you on that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've tried CE, found nothing. Anyone got a idea? And I've still found no tuts on hacking WotR